B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    usa plays winner of swiss-belarus tommorrow
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    set it off team USA

blasting springsteen lots and lots during this tournament !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Del Z got his 50 stitches out and started no contact skating with his other non- olympian teaammates.
    he's questionable against ottawa tomorrow night.

Henrik tried making it home a little early ( after slovaks eliminated sweden ) to be with his teammates,
    but he got sidetracked to toronto and was delayed.
    platessmall.jpg
    oh yeah, and the team has signed Veteran goaltender Alex Auld.

Another backup for King Henrik, or tentative trade bait ?

WEDNESDAY IS
    Trade%20Deadline%202010.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Anybody going to thrs game against crosby's cry babies?? And there'll be 13 of us going to Newark to do battle with the devils on the 10th. Marty....Marty......Marty..... And Chico can't wait to see his boyfriend Marty. He's been gone way to long for Chico....ohhhhh Marty!!!!!!!!
    badbrains wrote:
    Anybody going to thrs game against crosby's cry babies?? And there'll be 13 of us going to Newark to do battle with the devils on the 10th. Marty....Marty......Marty..... And Chico can't wait to see his boyfriend Marty. He's been gone way to long for Chico....ohhhhh Marty!!!!!!!!

sadly i will be there

i almost hope they don't make the playoffs so i can save money on the tickets :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    playoff push starts tonight!

del zotto status?
    What section u in Neil?
    badbrains wrote:
    What section u in Neil?

419 just look for the kid half asleep :lol:
    waived voros and lisin
    badbrains wrote:
    What section u in Neil?

I dnt think you'll be the only one half asleep so it'll be hard to find you up there with the real blueshirts!!!! I'm debating on either wearing my Avery jersey or a pj shirt.....hmmmm
    Is it to early???? Let's go Yankees!!!!!!!!
    badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    What section u in Neil?

I dnt think you'll be the only one half asleep so it'll be hard to find you up there with the real blueshirts!!!! I'm debating on either wearing my Avery jersey or a pj shirt.....hmmmm

my decision depends on wheter i do laundry tonight or tommorrow :mrgreen:
    WERE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I FIGURE WIN 15 OF THE LAST 20
    edited March 2010
    The yo-yo season continues on. Way to go cally and avery. And the king, well he's the king...bring on crosby's cry babies!!!!!! Fucken hate that prick!!!!
    Post edited by badbrains on
    badbrains wrote:
    The yo-yo season continues on. Way to go cally and avs....and the king, well he's the king...bring on crosby's cry babies!!!!!! Fucken hate that prick!!!!

maybe i'll be awake for the first tommorrow night :mrgreen:
    maybe i'll be awake for the first tommorrow night :mrgreen:[/quote]

how long after John finishes the star spangled banner....... :D
    badbrains wrote:
    maybe i'll be awake for the first tommorrow night :mrgreen:

how long after John finishes the star spangled banner....... :D[/quote]

the couple times he's been there this year he has looked a tad sickly

i was wondering if he was ok :?:

hopefully he is back because im tired of ex american idols kids from broadway
    WERE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I FIGURE WIN 15 OF THE LAST 20

i was thinking the same #'s. they will need 12-15 wins to make the playoffs. good start though last night.

anyone see the ovation miller got in pittsburgh last night? louder than crosby, and pens fans were actually booing him! haha.

brian leetch turned 42 today. i dunno, i think he can still lace them up.
    Dubinsky got into it with Crosby the last time these 2 teams met.
    They closed off that period with them both spearing and barking at each other.

Then , MSG had Brandon on in the intermission segment,

and he outright called out Crosby.

" The guys such a crybaby ....." looking straight into the camera.

Maybe some of that will fester over.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Dubinsky got into it with Crosby the last time these 2 teams met.
    They closed off that period with them both spearing and barking at each other.

Then , MSG had Brandon on in the intermission segment,

and he outright called out Crosby.

" The guys such a crybaby ....." looking straight into the camera.

Maybe some of that will fester over.

i hope he crosschecks him in the neck
    metsy -

the end of DP's career?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4961677

never want to see a guy's career end b/c of injury, but man, this guy has had it rough for the past few years.
    metsy -

the end of DP's career?

never want to see a guy's career end b/c of injury, but man, this guy has had it rough for the past few years.

:lol::lol:
    Rangers aquire Newbury

New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that the club has acquired forward Kris Newbury from the Detroit Red Wings in exchange for forward Jordan Owens.

Newbury, 28, has registered one goal in four games with Detroit this season, tallying a goal in his season debut on December 14 vs. Phoenix. In addition, Newbury has appeared in 52 games with the Grand Rapids Griffins of the American Hockey League (AHL) this season, registering 11 goals and 22 assists for 33 points, along with 144 penalty minutes.

Forward Kris Newbury, who has seen NHL action with Toronto and Detroit, is a former OHL All-Star who scored 104 points for Sarnia in 2001-02.
    He leads the team and is tied for 19th in the AHL in penalty minutes, and ranks third on the Griffins in points, tied for third in assists, fifth in power play goals (three), and ranks eighth in goals. He has registered five multi-point performances on the season, including two three-point efforts on October 25 vs. Abbotsford (one goal and two assists) and December 13 at Toronto (one goal and two assists).

Newbury posted a season-high, seven-game point streak from October 25 vs. Abbotsford to November 13 vs. Milwaukee, registering nine points (one goal and eight assists) over the span.

The 5-10, 205-pounder has skated in 48 career NHL contests with the Toronto Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings, registering four goals and three assists, along with 64 penalty minutes. He made his NHL debut with Toronto on December 23, 2006 vs. Washington, and notched his first NHL point with a goal in his fifth game on January 1, 2007 vs. Boston.

Newbury has also appeared in 377 career AHL contests with the St. John’s Maple Leafs/Toronto Marlies and Grand Rapids Griffins, recording 76 goals and 158 assists for 234 points, along with 875 penalty minutes. He established AHL career-highs in games played (74), goals (22), assists (38), points (60) and penalty minutes (215) during the 2005-06 season.

Prior to turning professional, Newbury appeared in 306 games over five seasons with the Belleville Bulls and Sarnia Sting of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL), registering 122 goals and 184 assists for 306 points, along with 621 penalty minutes. He enjoyed his best OHL season in 2001-02, leading Sarnia with 62 assists, 104 points and 141 penalty minutes and finishing second on the Sting with 42 goals en route to being named as an OHL Second Team All-Star.

The Brampton, Ontario native was originally selected as San Jose’s fifth round pick, 139th overall, in the 2002 NHL Entry Draft.
    platessmall.jpg
    NOW WE'RE THE FRONTRUNNERS TO COME OUT OF THE EAST :lol:
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    metsy -

the end of DP's career?

Don't be laughin at that.
    Rygar wrote:
    metsy -

the end of DP's career?

Don't be laughin at that.

why not? the contract is the funny part but i could give 2 shits about him

why not? the contract is the funny part but i could give 2 shits about him
    The contract is downright hilarious, but ya don't laugh about injuries if that what you were laughing at ;)
    especially because it couldve easily been him between the pipes in the USA quest for Gold.

I dont laugh so much at him,

as I do the Icelanders.

The contract is also laughable.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    especially because it couldve easily been him between the pipes in the USA quest for Gold.

I dont laugh so much at him,

as I do the Icelanders.

The contract is also laughable.
    The contract was the first of the 'crazies', I believe. Isles also a good source of humour ;)