B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    thank god i stood home :roll:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    thought the rangers played decent. ran into good goaltending in the third.

what can ya do?
    thought the rangers played decent. ran into good goaltending in the third.

what can ya do?

play for the draft picks basically
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • gabs out tonight

too bad it wasn't redden or rozsival..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    gabs out tonight

too bad it wasn't redden or rozsival..

we cant score as it is

our best guy is out..so lets play 7 d instead of another forward???

hmnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ugh.

i dont know about playing for a draftpick,

but im seriously considering attending the
    " Fire Glen Sather Rally " , and take Torts with him.

Messier and Leetch await ( and maybe Mike Keenan too )
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ugh.

heard that keenan rumor somewhere
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ugh.

should we play for 7th or 8th place and get blown out by the caps or pens?
    He's been making intermitent appearances at the MSG Sportsdesk with Al Trautwig,
    maybe theyre keeping hium closeby for some reason,...

Hey at least we have the Olympics to keep us entertained for a few weeks.

I cant wait for Olympic Hockey and Curling.
    platessmall.jpg
    Finally, we are still proud to offer the opportunity to participate in a Writer's Roundtable featuring Andrew Gross of The Record and Jim Cerny of NewYorkRangers.com. The event takes place on February 15th from 7 - 9 pm. at the Workmen's Circle in NYC located at 45 E. 33rd Street between Park and Madison Ave.

If you and a guest wish to attend, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:subscriber@blueshirtbulletin.com">subscriber@blueshirtbulletin.com</a><!-- e --> or download and fax the form to (631) 923 - 0875. The form can be found here.

We look forward to seeing you there!
    platessmall.jpg
    how is torts at fault?

this isn't the 1994 squad. if torts can't light a fire in the locker room, how can keenan?
    this team lacks serious leadership, and identity.

drury as captain is a joke. remember when wearing the C on your blueshirt was considered a sacred thing? jagr wants / doesn't want. OK, i'll take it after it took a season for me to decide. drury? what has he done to deserve it?

this must make messier's ass cringe.
  • never saw a reason for brashear's signing and now he would like a trade, leading to the question what team is going to take someone his age making 1.4 these days.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pro_s ... _role.html
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    never saw a reason for brashear's signing and now he would like a trade, leading to the question what team is going to take someone his age making 1.4 these days.

meanwhile orr is knocking guys out cold :roll:
    not saying torts is at fault here
    but it does appear that he may have " lost " this team.

i hope i could be wrong,
    but the inconsistency is too much to overcome .

totally agree with drury and his situation.
    most expensive 4th liner in the nhl ..
    the captain no less.

also agree with xman concerning brashear.
    pffft.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    not saying torts is at fault here
    but it does appear that he may have " lost " this team.

i hope i could be wrong,
    but the inconsistency is too much to overcome .

totally agree with drury and his situation.
    most expensive 4th liner in the nhl ..
    the captain no less.

also agree with xman concerning brashear.
    pffft.

Personally I've always felt the real fiery types are suited with an elite team in small does such as Billy Martin with the 1977 Yankees and Mike Keenan with the 1994 Rangers.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    brashear placed on waivers :roll:

good offseason pick up glen
    never saw a reason for brashear's signing and now he would like a trade, leading to the question what team is going to take someone his age making 1.4 these days.

man, he throws orr under the bus in that article.

glen glen glen :roll:
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685

Seemed relatively tame to me.

glen glen glen :roll:

and like i said go on youtube and watch orr knock out the guy from the sens
    he has a strong right, thats for sure.

can't forget his TKO against fedoruk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ6nVR7co04

sucks. i was close to getting an orr jersey too. that guy really enjoyed playing for the rangers and new york.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    edited February 2010
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And they laughs on broadway keep on coming

and we still havent caught up with all the laughs emanating from that old dump out on hempstead tpke

( the garden east when NYR visit )

How that bure deal workout for ya or the great lindros deal. How bout that gomez or redden deal. All great moves by sather right bathy. Who can ever forget his great draft picks over the last 15 years. The only reason why you guys can sell out msg even during a shitty season is cause you guys have been around for 100 years. Enoy sather and your one and done playoff run as usual. That's something as a ranger fan I would settle for. You can laugh all you want at the isles but look at our farm system and the talent we have coming up soon and compare it to yours.
    Post edited by Gary Carter on
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

and we still havent caught up with all the laughs emanating from that old dump out on hempstead tpke

How that bure deal workout for ya or the great lindros deal. How bout that gomez or redden deal. All great moves by sather right bathy. Who can ever forget his great draft picks over the last 15 years. The only reason why you guys can sell out msg even during a shitty is cause you guys have been around for 100 years. Enoy sather and your one and done playoff run as usual. That's something as a ranger fan I would settle for. You can laugh all you want at the isles but look at our farm system and the talent we have coming up soon and compare it to yours.

here's an idea start an islanders thread :lol::lol:

oh right nobody would show up there also :lol::lol:
    Nah that's ok I'd rather talk shit in here with cool people like bathy, xman and rags fan of board past who were cool with me being in here unlike you. How cool of you to call me a waste. Real classy of you. I wouldn't expect anything less from a rags fan like you. I bet your the typical rags fan that still gets a potvin sucks chant going at the garden and looks for fights with isles fans at the garden.

• metsfan wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

How that bure deal workout for ya or the great lindros deal. How bout that gomez or redden deal. All great moves by sather right bathy. Who can ever forget his great draft picks over the last 15 years. The only reason why you guys can sell out msg even during a shitty season is cause you guys have been around for 100 years. Enoy sather and your one and done playoff run as usual. That's something as a ranger fan I would settle for. You can laugh all you want at the isles but look at our farm system and the talent we have coming up soon and compare it to yours.

Actually it's only 10 years (too many) of Sather, but your point about the Islanders is somewhat valid.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    metsfan wrote:
    Nah that's ok I'd rather talk shit in here with cool people like bathy, xman and rags fan of board past who were cool with me being in here unlike you. How cool of you to call me a waste. Real classy of you. I wouldn't expect anything less from a rags fan like you. I bet your the typical rags fan that still gets a potvin sucks chant going at the garden and looks for fights with isles fans at the garden.
    Dude you did the same to me without justification so I don't think you should be getting so defensive.
    Rygar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    Dude you did the same to me without justification so I don't think you should be getting so defensive.
    umm no dude I didn't. I've hardly crossed paths with you over the years. Maybe you can provide a post where I did that to you.

metsfan wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    umm no dude I didn't. I've hardly crossed paths with you over the years. Maybe you can provide a post where I did that to you.
    I made a joke about both the Rags and Isles missing the playoffs being the ideal outcome during a discussion you guys were having trying to figure out who was going to make the playoffs, either last year or the year before, and you went off on me for it.
    Rygar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    I made a joke about both the Rags and Isles missing the playoffs being the ideal outcome during a discussion you guys were having trying to figure out who was going to make the playoffs, either last year or the year before, and you went off on me for it.

islanders fan dont waste your breath

he is obvious lost based on his teams :mrgreen:
    edited February 2010
    metsfan wrote:
    You can laugh all you want at the isles but look at our farm system and the talent we have coming up soon and compare it to yours.

a farm system that will be moving to kansas city ;)

edit: and PS - thanks for reminding me that bure once wore a rangers jersey. that WAS erased permantly from the memory banks. and he has the balls to wear # 9.
    Post edited by rival. on
    metsfan wrote:
    You can laugh all you want at the isles but look at our farm system and the talent we have coming up soon and compare it to yours.

a farm system that will be moving to kansas city ;)

hehehe nice

enjoy the sticks :lol: