B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 677
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    im gonna find a church down here

the waiting drives me mad

i wanna play NOW

Your are in Lower Manhatan, right? Our Lady of VICTORY is at the corner of Pine and Williams.
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Jenfarr wrote:
    Your are in Lower Manhatan, right? Our Lady of VICTORY is at the corner of Pine and Williams.

lol thanx jen

someone just told me pine st 5 minutes ago

but thank you again

hmn thats oh a 2min walk :)
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    if it is not televised here, I am gonna be pissed
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    wow

what a let down this afternoon was for me with the ticket bastard tickert lottery for presale seats.

:(

i didnt get diddley squat.

( so friday is for me - i hope )

imagine living in the NYC but you cannot land a fanclub ticket to your cities gig.

oh well .

I hope our beloved Blueshirts can lift my spirits tonight - after a wicked afternoon ! :mad:

for anyone who is listening or who can listen Mike and The Maddog are starting an hour of NYR - NJD hockey talk- with Doc Emeric and Pierre MaGuiire .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    ok im heading to church for a few prayers

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ok im heading to church for a few prayers

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

kumbaya

;)
    amen

God bless our New York Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    kumbaya

;)
    amen

God bless our New York Rangers

I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR ALL OF OUR HEARTS ALSO!!
    what happened with avery and a fan out in jersey after the final gasme the other night?

disciplinary action ?

did you fellas see this is todays papers ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    yeahhhhhhhhhh baby!

gomez, henrik, avery... what a game!
  • Henrik was absolutely amazing tonight. That save at the end of the second was incredible.

Rosival played great tonight, and Gomez knows his old team well in order to have 3 assists.

I'm goin Friday and Sunday, should be NUTS
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i threw out my back jumping up on avery's goal lol

ouch i cant move

we gotta be careful on their forcheck
    plus their points were abit to open for my liking

great hussle cally

and gomez solid

henry.. keep it UP baby

LETS GO RANGERS!!
  • WHAT A GAME!!! Just back from Newark...

Let's keep it up boys!
  • great game. great goals also.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    as a canuck fan, a tip of that hat to you. you guys will take out the devils!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    speaking of home ice advantage ( if there is such a thing in this series ) .

guess all that praying did us some good !

;)

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    speaking of home ice advantage ( if there is such a thing in this series ) .

guess all that praying did us some good !

;)

Lets Go Rangers

yea church was peaceful yesterday
    all by myself

i cant believe i messed up my back WATCHING a game lol

the victory makes the pain feel alittle better
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    The last little bit looked a little lethargic...
    Brodeur looked el terrible.
    Sean Avery would sell his own mother to get a penalty called.
    Nice stretch on Lunk.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    also...

huge fucking props to straka's hardwork when he lost his stick in the 2nd period. granted the devils did eventually score on that shift (i think it was betts who couldn't control the puck and clear the zone), but he once again showed he is willing to eat a puck to win.
  • NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    Rygar wrote:
    The last little bit looked a little lethargic...
    Brodeur looked el terrible.
    Sean Avery would sell his own mother to get a penalty called.
    Nice stretch on Lunk.

I think you'll find that Marty Brodeur, Zach Parise, Langenbrunner and Gionta are equally committed to their thespian aspirations.

Brodeur should probably get an Oscar and a nice star on the sidewalk, for all his over-acting and physical dramatic performances. Physical comedy truely is Marty's greatest strength.
  • NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    That goal by Callahan was a work of beauty by both Gomez and Cally!

I mean, look at the way the play developed......

Just inside the Rangers' own blueline, Devils' defeneman Greene is trying to carry the puck back towards the net. Callahan is backchecking him and harrassing him, from behind.

Greene, proccupied with Callahan's backcheck and pokechecking attempts; doesn't see Gomez coming.

Gomez swoops in and picks Greene's pocket (stole the puck from him), rushed the puck out of the Rangers zone, across neutral ice, into the Devils zone and dropped the pass to Callahan; who then skated to the left outside of the face off circle (along the boards) and fired the puck on Brodeur, from that wide left angle.

The shot rebounded slightly to Brodeur's left, a Devil defenseman took a whack at the puck (in an attempt to clear it to the left side boards), but Gomez whacked the puck almost as soon as it left the Devil d-man's stick and the puck kind of trickled it's way across the crease, right in front of Brodeur.

And of course, Callahan who after taking the shot, had sneaked around behind the net and came out on the right side; smacked it out of Brodeur's clutches and into the net. Sweet play!

But a great sequence of plays and effort by all involved, starting in the Rangers zone!!!

GOMEZ!!!!
    oh and by the way how about marty's elbow and blocker to cally's face

where's the roughing there?

big girl he is
    also...

huge fucking props to straka's hardwork when he lost his stick in the 2nd period. granted the devils did eventually score on that shift (i think it was betts who couldn't control the puck and clear the zone), but he once again showed he is willing to eat a puck to win.

parise made a great play while on the ice on their goal
    dove and knocked it away from betts
    NMyTree wrote:
    Gomez swoops in and picks Greene's pocket

somethiung tells me this wasnt an isolated incident last night in beautiful downtown Newark.

:)
    platessmall.jpg
    from the Bulletin

Brodeur admitted his mistake, but the arrogant one still refused to admit just how costly it was -- that was his teammates' fault, specifically the forwards. "When you don't score, every little thing gets magnified," he said. "Every mistake, whether it's one of mine or one of my defensemen, gets magnified." Yeah, that's a "little thing", a shorthanded game winning goal in the third period. Contrast Brodeur to his counterpart in the Rangers' net: "A lot of bad things happened to us when a stick breaks this season," Lundqvist said of the lone goal he allowed. "We made some incredible blocks. We just tried to protect the net. But he made a good move on the goal. I read upstairs and he went five-hole. He kind of tricked me a little bit." Imagine that, giving credit to your defense and to the opposing shooter when you give up a goal!

Brodeur wouldn't even give any credit to Gomez for his three assists. "He always plays like that," Brodeur said of Gomez. "He was able to touch the puck three times before it went in." Yeah, he was able to "touch the puck three times" -- he was able to gain the zone, dish off to Brendan Shanahan, and drive to the net to set a screen on the first goal, he was able to start the shorthanded rush and bat a clearing attempt through three defenders back into the crease on the game winner, and he was able to deke everyone out of their jockstraps -- especially Mr. Brodeur -- in setting up Sean Avery's clincher. Just touching the puck before it goes in, indeed!

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
    N Y Ranger Magic Bus

Playoff Bus Tour returns on Sunday Fans will gear up for game by rocking the city newyorkrangers.com Apr 10, 2008, 4:53 PM EDT BUS TOUR VIDEO

See Bobby Granger Get on the Bus Watch
    Fans Board Buses Prior to 2007 Playoffs Watch
    Blueshirts Fans Have a Blast on Bus Watch

Rangers fans looking to fire themselves up for Games 3 and 4 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals against New Jersey can join in the pregame Rangers Playoffs Double-Decker Bus Tours, which will carry Rangers fans from Madison Square Garden to Times Square and back.

Blueshirts fans taking part in the Bus Tour have a shot at getting tickets to Games 3 and 4 of the Rangers-New Jersey series.
    Fans who don't have tickets to either Sunday or Wednesday night's games can join in the Bus Tour for a chance to win those seats. Pairs of tickets to Game 3 will be available for lucky Bus Tour participants riding the buses on Sunday. Game 4 tickets will be available on Wednesday.

The Bus Tours also feature appearances by Bobby Granger and Rangers Alumni, who will greet fans as they board the buses. Granger will ride the bus with fans in an encore of his memorable bus rides last year (watch video).

Sunday' first of two Playoff Bus Tours begins at 5 p.m. in front of Madison Square Garden on the Northwest corner of 7th Ave. and 31st St.. After boarding, the buses will leave at 5:15. Fans lucky enough to make it onto the buses will be eligible for prizes, giveaways and more.

The buses will make multiple loops around Times Square and will be stationed there long enough to give Blueshirt Fanatics the chance to participate in what could be the loudest "Let's Go Rangers" chants ever heard in the heart of the city.

The second tour will begin at 6 p.m., bringing fans back to MSG in time for start of the Rangers-Devils game.

Wednesday's bus tours prior to Game 4 of the series will follow the same schedule, with the first buses leaving at 5:15 and the second group at 6 p.m.
    platessmall.jpg
    Let's Do This
    Let's Do This
    Imagine taking the train with Avery and Henrik .
    :eek:
    This Train Carries Saints & Sinners

[size=+2]Rangers plan train event for Game 2[/size]
    newyorkrangers.com
    Apr 10, 2008, 10:19 PM EDT In appreciation of the many Blueshirts fans who are attending Rangers-Devils playoff games at Newark's Prudential Center, the Rangers organization invites fans to travel together in a show of solidarity on Friday.

Rangers fans holding tickets to Game 2 and planning to take the train to New Jersey are invited to join Rangers and MSG staff members at The Garden lobby entrance at 4:30 p.m.

The first 100 fans to arrive at The Garden lobby entrance will receive free New Jersey Transit tickets to Newark, as well as Rangers playoff towels and placards.

Once the group is assembled, we will go into Penn Station and board the 5:30 p.m. train to Newark as a group.
    platessmall.jpg
  • speaking of that, next friday if there's a game five, all the regulars in this thread should get together and watch the game.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    speaking of that, next friday if there's a game five, all the regulars in this thread should get together and watch the game.

where to ?
    platessmall.jpg