B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Otis64 wrote:
    Hello fellow Ranger fans,

Hope someone can help me out. I'm looking for a single ticket for the 12/26 game vs. Carolina. Any season ticket holders or someone with an extra ticket on this board?

Thanks

its my bday game ,,cant help ya were partying hard,, good luck to u though
    did i forgot to mention

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

and this crysby every whistle he goes to the ref
    and im being serious EVERY WHISTLE

he even comes off the bench at times to complain
  • Otis64Otis64 Posts: 41
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    its my bday game ,,cant help ya were partying hard,, good luck to u though

Thanks anyway, I'll be sure to swing by Section 411 if I do go though. Have a great Birthday!
    It's Gonna Be A Long Walk Home
    Otis64 wrote:
    Thanks anyway, I'll be sure to swing by Section 411 if I do go though. Have a great Birthday!

thANX and good luck

and swing by

p.s. on wed morning at 9am u can go on ticketmaster or to box office

alot of times they release seats on the day of the game

ive done it numerous times
    9am ish
  • Well just got my free tickets to the Rangers/Oilers game (the game I want to see above all else this year) and should be a beauty...liking our chances seeing how piss poor the East is against the West...come on the Coyotes rolled through the Atlantic division....pretty weak......I think the Ranger/Oiler game will be a could flowing game....chances are we see a shoot-out considering the Oilers are in one every three games......
    Well just got my free tickets to the Rangers/Oilers game (the game I want to see above all else this year) and should be a beauty...liking our chances seeing how piss poor the East is against the West...come on the Coyotes rolled through the Atlantic division....pretty weak......I think the Ranger/Oiler game will be a could flowing game....chances are we see a shoot-out considering the Oilers are in one every three games......

6 or 7 ot games in a row?? wow

yea we have that west coast swing coming up

enjoy the ass whipping by the blueshirts:)
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    6 or 7 ot games in a row?? wow

yea we have that west coast swing coming up

enjoy the ass whipping by the blueshirts:)

Yeah we have now played 5 straight games in extra time...with the last four being shoot-outs (new NHL record)....do not know what it is but its getting freaky how many time we goto a shoot-out.....so I have not been able to watch many Ranger games this year what type of style are they playing...right now the Oilers are freaking run and gun with D-men pinching and leading the rush (Pitkanen) a lot of the time....as long as we beat you and you beat Minnesota/Calgary/Vancouver/Colorado I will be happy.....

Now that I look at the stats you seem to play a defensive game....should be interesting.....when is Avery supposed to be back?
    Yeah we have now played 5 straight games in extra time...with the last four being shoot-outs (new NHL record)....do not know what it is but its getting freaky how many time we goto a shoot-out.....so I have not been able to watch many Ranger games this year what type of style are they playing...right now the Oilers are freaking run and gun with D-men pinching and leading the rush (Pitkanen) a lot of the time....as long as we beat you and you beat Minnesota/Calgary/Vancouver/Colorado I will be happy.....

Now that I look at the stats you seem to play a defensive game....should be interesting.....when is Avery supposed to be back?

weve played our best when we play defensive minded

avery is soon,,hopefully in time for that west coast swing
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    weve played our best when we play defensive minded

avery is soon,,hopefully in time for that west coast swing

Good I want to see the prick play.
    Good I want to see the prick play.

good i want to see him play also ,, lol
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    good i want to see him play also ,, lol

I cannot stand him but the league needs guys like him...plus I always want the opportunity for my team to beat a full roster any significant injuries otherwise for the Rangers...for the Oilers Torres is out 3-4 weeks (maybe the season, would have been interesting seeing those two out on the same ice), Greene 2 more months and our captain Ethan Moreau who has now missed 102 straight regular season games....but should be back within the next two weeks......
    I cannot stand him but the league needs guys like him...plus I always want the opportunity for my team to beat a full roster any significant injuries otherwise for the Rangers...for the Oilers Torres is out 3-4 weeks (maybe the season, would have been interesting seeing those two out on the same ice), Greene 2 more months and our captain Ethan Moreau who has now missed 102 straight regular season games....but should be back within the next two weeks......

i want my fellow italiano pisiani
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    i want my fellow italiano pisiani

Love the guy...I respect him above any other Oiler....he has been nothing short of great since coming back....
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    idouble post.

sorry
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    i liked on the broadcast trautwige mentioning sean avery working out, sweaty t & shorts , at the garden , ......... then 2 hours later he's in the concession area outside gate 65 ( i think ) eating huge hot dogs and chatting / hanging with the fans.

and lest i forget -
    did anyone see the hipcheck that tyutin threw on the penguin ( think it was roberts,.... but yet again not sure :) )

this guy is as solid and consistant as any other D man , sure the occasional flub but always a threat. really like this kid.
    the garden roared loudly on the TV broadcast-

back to back thurs and fri-
    nice to get some games.
    seemed like forever in between the most recent ones,....
    platessmall.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    and lest i forget -
    did anyone see the hipcheck that tyutin threw on the penguin ( think it was roberts,.... but yet again not sure :) )

this guy is as solid and consistant as any other D man , sure the occasional flub but always a threat. really like this kid.

i had to rewind the hit like 5 times on my TiVo. great hipcheck right into the boards, and a solid roar from the crowd. then a few minutes later, they had a good scrum in front of the next after hank was bumped trying to freeze the puck. good action.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i liked on the broadcast trautwige mentioning sean avery working out, sweaty t & shorts , at the garden , ......... then 2 hours later he's in the concession area outside gate 65 ( i think ) eating huge hot dogs and chatting / hanging with the fans.

and lest i forget -

back to back thurs and fri-
    nice to get some games.
    seemed like forever in between the most recent ones,....

great hipcheck...garden went nuts
    Tyutin & Girardi Form Dependable Duo
    Tyutin, Girardi form dependable duo
    BY JESSE SPECTOR
    DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Thursday, December 20th 2007, 9:17 AM

McIssac/Getty

Dan Girardi (5) and Fedor Tyutin sandwich the Islanders' Andy Hilbert during a game last month.
    As the Rangers go west to play their first game in another time zone this season, two young men are playing key roles on the blue line for the Blueshirts.

Dan Girardi and Fedor Tyutin have clicked as a defense pairing, and after five losses in six games in which they were just part of the entire team's struggles, both played a key role in Tuesday night's 4-0 win over the Penguins at the Garden.

The 23-year-old Girardi logged 13:58 of even-strength ice time against Pittsburgh, while the figure for Tyutin, one year older, was 13:30 - the two highest totals on the Rangers. Many of those minutes came with reigning league MVP Sidney Crosby on the ice, and Girardi and Tyutin worked well with the Ryan Hollweg-Blair Betts-Colton Orr line to limit Crosby to only two shots on goal all night.

"I thought they had great composure," Rangers coach Tom Renney said after yesterday's practice in Greenburgh. "They were firm when they needed to be, finesse when they needed to be. Certainly, in combination, they're a good duo. There's no question about that."

Said Girardi: "Me and Toots, we both complement each other really well. We both like to make the good simple pass, we're both pretty good in the defensive zone and throw the body around a little bit."

Against Pittsburgh, Tyutin was particularly effective in that last area, receiving credit for a team-high five hits, as well as drawing a penalty. The Russian got a bit of a confidence boost from that performance, but that's not why his spirits are high heading into games tonight in Minnesota and tomorrow in Colorado.

"I'm looking forward to it," Tyutin said. "I've never been to Colorado, and I'm excited to play there for the first time. So are a lot of guys in this locker room. … it's a huge two games."

SILENT ON SIMON: Hollweg didn't have much reaction upon hearing the news that Islanders winger Chris Simon had been suspended 30 games for his skate-stomp on Pittsburgh's Jarkko Ruutu. Hollweg, the victim of Simon's stick attack in March that earned a 25-game ban, said, "It's nothing that happened to me. It doesn't concern me. My opinion doesn't really matter." … Sean Avery, recovering from wrist surgery, skated again but is not ready to play. "It's getting better every day, but I know I'm not going to play these next two games," Avery said. "Who knows? I'd like to see how it is on Saturday and take it from there." The Rangers' first game back from the trip is Sunday against the Senators. … Brendan Shanahan did not practice, but isn't hurt. Renney called it a "maintenance day" for the 38-year-old winger, who has 12 points (five goals, seven assists) in his last 11 games.

and this is from the Bulletin
    In a interesting coincidence, Ryan Hollweg was scratched from the Rangers' game last Sunday, less than 24 hours after Chris Simon played his last game for a while, earning a 30-game suspension for stomping on Jarkko Ruutu's foot. Hollweg's physical game, which had caused Simon to slash him last spring, earning a 25-game suspension, had been muted since a pre-season warning directed at him and several other hard checkers (Simon not one of them). Hollweg returned for the Rangers' next game against the same Penguins that Simon had stomped on and made a difference with renewed vigor in his physical play. Lost in this latest Simon "incident" is the reaction to his hatchet job on Hollweg -- everyone seems to have forgotten how Hollweg was turned into the bad guy and Simon the victim after that incident.

This time around, Simon is again trying to mitigate his act by blaming the victim, super-pest Ruutu, no favorite of Ranger fans after his attempted decapitation of Jaromir Jagr in the Olympics two years ago. Simon told Roy MacGregor of the Globe and Mail that he believes his 30-game ban to be "unfair" in part because of Ruutu's reputation and in part because Ruutu was not injured (as was luckily the case with Hollweg). This time, Colin Campbell (who excused Ken Sutton's pre-season elbow to Callahan's head because there was no apparent injury) was having none of that, on either score, as he told MSG.com's Stan Fischler. But Simon will never learn, which is why, when the Isles allow him to return when his suspension is over, he will do it again. There is a ton being written about this -- the most informative, beyond those already cited, come from Newsday, ESPN.com, Slam!, and another Globe and Mail column.

i have to agree here that after the isles let him come back after this 30 game suspension , its only a question of time before simon pulls another stunt on someone else, until someone gets badly injured or worse.
    Maybe they are waiting for him to actually murder someone on the icesurface.
    platessmall.jpg
    this guy alone beat us.

what is the wilds record without this dude in the lineup ?

:confused:
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    this guy alone beat us.

what is the wilds record without this dude in the lineup ?

:confused:

VERY IMPRESSIVE,,

even though the refs werwe against us

prucha get elbowed and laid out and we get a bench penalty??

drury get crosschecked in the neck and only he gets a penalty for saying wtf?

that being said we were still in the game at 4-3 and gabs finished us off
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    VERY IMPRESSIVE,,

even though the refs werwe against us

prucha get elbowed and laid out and we get a bench penalty??

drury get crosschecked in the neck and only he gets a penalty for saying wtf?

that being said we were still in the game at 4-3 and gabs finished us off
    I can see the elbow going uncalled.
    It was an elbow, but it was sketchy, looked unintentional (not that it matters) and the view wasn't good.
    Should have been a call, but I can see why it wasn't...
    Rygar wrote:
    I can see the elbow going uncalled.
    It was an elbow, but it was sketchy, looked unintentional (not that it matters) and the view wasn't good.
    Should have been a call, but I can see why it wasn't...

the view?? back ref anf linesman were looking right at it

linesman needs to step up and say something

but anyway no excuses on a brillant performance

last time it happened to us at msg some guy named mario did it
    and i remember being there

he had a ppg, a shg ,, even strength ,penalty shot and breakaway

lol talk about every way
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    the view?? back ref anf linesman were looking right at it

linesman needs to step up and say something

but anyway no excuses on a brillant performance

last time it happened to us at msg some guy named mario did it
    and i remember being there

he had a ppg, a shg ,, even strength ,penalty shot and breakaway

lol talk about every way
    The view, yeah. It was hard to tell even looking right at it on the replay.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Gaborik SCORES !!!
    Gaborik SCORES !!!
    Gaborik SCORES !!!
    Gaborik SCORES !!!
    Gaborik SCORES !!!

:D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    smarchee wrote:
    Gaborik SCORES !!!
    Gaborik SCORES !!!
    Gaborik SCORES !!!
    Gaborik SCORES !!!
    Gaborik SCORES !!!

:D

that deserves an elbow to the face compliments of rosival!
    that deserves an elbow to the face compliments of rosival!

and 2 unsportsmanlike conducts from the bench , courtesy of tom renney !
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    and 2 unsportsmanlike conducts from the bench , courtesy of tom renney !

those weren't even the worst penalties the rangers took. that award would go to gomez for goalie interference when you are on the f'ing PP!!!
    those weren't even the worst penalties the rangers took. that award would go to gomez for goalie interference when you are on the f'ing PP!!!

hahaha

In some alternate universe, where things proceed along a different path from every decision point, the referee penalizes Brent Burns for elbowing Petr Prucha, and the Rangers go on the power play rather than having to kill a penalty for an unsportsmanlike conduct call on Tom Renney. In that universe, the Rangers get a five on three advantage when Chris Drury is crosschecked hard to the ice in front of the net instead of having a power play negated for another unsportsmanlike penalty on Drury for arguing the non-call. And off in that other world, my golden compass tells me that the Rangers remain on the power play when Scott Gomez runs into Wild goalie Josh Harding because Harding is also penalized for diving.

Bulletin

and now tonight we get to go up into the mile high area
    where these fuckers are 13-3 at home this season ?

great ,...

i hope somebody returns the real henrik for tonights game.

please let sean avery return quickly and swiftly without incident !
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Bulletin

i hope somebody returns the real henrik for tonights game.

i wouldn't mind seeing this man step in for another game to give hank a night off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BQd3E1sYyg
    i wouldn't mind seeing this man step in for another game to give hank a night off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BQd3E1sYyg

Rickys Garden
    platessmall.jpg