Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    well, king henrik takes his throne again tonight.
    also - looks like rucinsky will not play- his knee is fucked up.
    definitely we will be seeing hollweg again tonight. pretty safe to say that 3 man unit ( ortmeyer, moore and hollweg ) needs to stay in tact.
    sure, i'd love to get an eye on Immonen or maybe Jessiman, but they can wait if we get on a roll !
    oh yeah and whatever happened to Dale Purinton? that guy was crazy as hell .

only 17 games remain.

time to turn it up, boys.

lets go rangers !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Lets' Go Ranger's
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Now thats more like it. It wasn't pretty, aside from Prucha's goal, and Jagr's which was just a thing of beauty, but a wins and win, and we needed this one in the worst way. Shame they lost a 2-0 lead, again, but they battled back and got two points. Lets keep it rolling, please?

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    'bout time!

they should go at least 3 for 4 on this homestand...
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    wow, that last goal was vintage Jagr. That was the kind of goal he used to score all the time 10 years ago. I started getting flashbacks to a few he scored against us way back when...
  • Options
    THANK GOD !! it was ugly but mission accomplished

henry made some sick saves !! caps are a scrappy bunch

hopefully this gets our confidence back

LET'S GO RANGER'S !!
  • Options
    so it wasnt convincingly won, but we'll take it !
    the Jagr goalwas pretty- but how about Pruchas ?
    Sweeeeet!

I said it after losing a few games last week- they need to keep both Orr and Hollweg in the line up for the physical element.There was very little taking liberties of our forwards last night .

Also as NYPJ1 had pointed out, the very first goal came as a result of Ruchin being parked right in front, at the top of the crease. This needs to be more consistant and every game - we will score some goals this way .

For a few moments last night- i couldnt tell Ortmeyer apart from Hollweg- in fact- i think he had more bodyhits then anyone- even Hollweg.!I think ortmeyer should get the extra effort award this year.

check out the music the Rangers listen to (from MSG.com- i picked this up) its pretty funny !sadly , no mention of pearl jam alltho i know darius is a huge fan- i met him at PJs show MSG 1 of 03' enjoy !http://msgvox2.cv.net/ramgen/msgnetwork.com/03_2006/nyr_music_bsioseg_031606.rm

Lets Go Rangers!
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    I know I heard Even Flow during the pre-game skate/warmup.
  • Options
    moster-you heard even flow last night ?

thats funny because i have been writing that guy (ray castoldi) after each game i went to- maybe he's following thru !

excellent !
    i'm going monday night against boston ! cant wait !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    moster-you heard even flow last night ?

thats funny because i have been writing that guy (ray castoldi) after each game i went to- maybe he's following thru !

excellent !
    i'm going monday night against boston ! cant wait !

Sam and JD were on the screen, it was before the puck dropped and the boys were skating behind them, and I definitely heard Even Flow! They should play it before every game to keep the winning going!
  • Options
    ruchin goal ...standing in front

sykora goal .. standing in front

ozolinsh goal... traffic in front

common theme ?? good things happen in front

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ruchin goal ...standing in front

sykora goal .. standing in front

ozolinsh goal... traffic in front

common theme ?? good things happen in front

LET'S GO RANGER'S!

When I'm at MSG more than anything else I find myself jumping out of my seat yelling for someone to get in the slot.
    "Bombs dropping down. Please forgive our hometown"
  • Options
    BIG game tonight anyone going ??

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    BIG game tonight anyone going ??

LET'S GO RANGER'S!

I wish. My next, and probably last game I'm attending this season is in April against the Flyers. Should be a big one. If you are going, enjoy man! Oh and did you ever snap those pics of the college kids going at it yesterday? Ha.

Anyway,

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    I wish. My next, and probably last game I'm attending this season is in April against the Flyers. Should be a big one. If you are going, enjoy man! Oh and did you ever snap those pics of the college kids going at it yesterday? Ha.

Anyway,

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

thanx dude i will ,,leaving in alittle and no i didn't get any pics,, lol
    they were DONE i guess ttyl
  • Options
    just got home BIG WIN BABY!!!!

JAGR SICK AS USUAL AND THE KING AWESOME

slow first big pp goal second period awesome

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    just got home BIG WIN BABY!!!!

JAGR SICK AS USUAL AND THE KING AWESOME

slow first big pp goal second period awesome

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!

I missed most of the first period, but caught the last five minutes. They rocked the hell out of the second though. Glad to see the boys snapping out of their funk, even if it is against lesser teams. We'll see how they play against Boston during Leetch's homecoming and Philly on Wednesday. Big games, both of them. Jagr hitting 100 points is awesome. I wonder if he'll break Graves' single season goal record? Anyway...

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    I wonder if he'll break Graves' single season goal record?

i'd say it is only a question of when, and not " if " .
    52 is just a few (6) more. --no problem specially if the guy contiinues at this rate.
    I'll be going Monday Night and have been waiting to see leetchie back all year. It was a good snippet( if anyone caught it) - JD telling about how the Rangers did make a call about Leetch before the deadline, but Boston was just asking too much. I think Leetchie would have been back on Broadway if Boston wasnt asking for just too much. ( they probably asked for Prucha and maybe more....... )
    Leetchs wifes family owns a huge bar / restaraunt here in NYC ( O'Niels ) and he already has ties here in the offseason ...so maybe after his contract is up, before he retires, he'll make one more run here in NY. I think we will someday see #2 hung from the rafters as well, right up there next to1,7, 35 & 11 . I'll be sure to snap some photos tommorow night and post them here.

anyhow-

whats even bigger is we need some more Ws. This is the right time of season to go on a tear, and get some momentum behind us for the 2nd season.
    i think if playoffs started today , we'd face the devils !! awesome !

Has Michael Nylander turned it up a few notches, or what ?
    That guy is doing fantastic lately, along with the other stars. ! maybe they should sit rucinsky for a few more weeks, get him ready for the playoff push !

I'd still love to get a look at Immonen or even Jessiman, but the forwards are now doing so well- how can we make roster spots for the new kids on the block? I guess they will have to wait their turn !

Lets Go Rangers ! :D
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    good morning ranger geeks !! lol

ALA LEETCH is back tonight ,, but i hope we ruin his homecoming

we need to keep the level of play turned up and hopefully jump on this team

LET'S GO RANGER'S !
  • Options
    I'll be there tonight....and I'll cheer for Leetch...and then I hope they kill him....lol. First place is a realistic possibility. They need to beat teams like this.
  • Options
    where u sitting d-lo im up in the blues as usual
  • Options
    335. these are at center ice....pretty good view. A dude I work with has the whole season, so I've gotten to go to a couple of games when he can't make it.
  • Options
    I'm debating getting tickets to tomorrow nights Isles game. At $10 a pop, its a deal, and I work right across the street. Of course I'll be rooting for Montreal if I go!

But of course,

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    i think i might go to tomrrow game.and watch the islanders loose another game
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    moster78 wrote:
    I'm debating getting tickets to tomorrow nights Isles game. At $10 a pop, its a deal, and I work right across the street. Of course I'll be rooting for Montreal if I go!

But of course,

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

it is a good deal...but it also might put u to sleep!!

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    moster were u DJing on KROCK last night ??

their was a kid from ur town picking the songs last night and the kid started with PJ i thought it might be you ??
  • Options
    Tonight could be great. Leetch's return. I was offered tickets, great seats, but had to turn them down, sadly.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    moster were u DJing on KROCK last night ??

their was a kid from ur town picking the songs last night and the kid started with PJ i thought it might be you ??

Nope. I don't even listen to the radio anymore. Its all iPod and Sirius for me. But I would've played nothing but PJ if it was me.
  • Options
    i haven't listened in awhile neither,,but i put it on and laughed to myself because i thought it might be u ,, anyway

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    apparently Leetch has asked that there is no video presentation before the game. I will still cheer & applaud him- regardless. Seeing him wear #22 in black and gold will take getting used to.
    I wonder if the Garden faithful will chant " bring him back " as they did on Messiers Night during Leetchs video presentation .

Of course, i still want the Rangers to win- we need these points .

Lets Go Rangers !:D
    platessmall.jpg