B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Why i have to go thru what i have to go thru everytime a game is on MSG2. ( effin cable os like 150 / month )
    I dunno- i know i can watch on Fox and listen to Mike Emmerick( he is an awesome hockey broadcaster ) but i am a creature of habit and prefer Sam & JD .
    anyhow- this game is always good. Another good test is Carolina this week,..all huge games at the end of season !

enjoy !

Lets Go Rangers !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Somewhat shocked that Weekes is starting. Although after his game against Philly I guess I earned it. I just want to see King Henrik in net after getting the Gold.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    moster78 wrote:
    Game night! Devils coming off a SO loss to the Isles. Maybe the Fishsticks can help us out and beat the Flyers tonight! I'm not going to hold my breath though. I wouldn't doubt them losing on the night they honor their Stanley Cup team.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    thanks monster for the metiond of it. it was awsome watching all the islanders legends on the ice. fuck a another young player leaves the island. this team sucks
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Damn the defensemen looked tired- especially in the 3rd period.
    Also Jagr looked spent.
    If they got 2 players glued to Jagr all night, that has to free up someone else along the way, no ?

oh well.
    We cant win them, all. Whats funny is if playoffs started tonight, we'd face the devils. ( 3rd and 6th place, respectively )
    Brodeur was his usual great self, too.

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    hey rangers fans isles win.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

hey rangers fans isles win.

We thank you.
  • just wait until the rangers choke in the playoffs, its inevitable.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
    we'll beat the devils out , this time without Matteau,! Matteau!, Matteau !

;)

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
    So it will be King Henrik back in the pipes tonight !
    Should be excellent game tonight- the leagues 2 top and hottest teams since Jan 1st, the top 2 goal scorers , 2 very good goaltenders returning from the olympics, and 2 candidates for Jack Adams Trophy- coach of the year.
    Its thrilling to see Staal, and one can only imagine the talents we face when his little brother makes it up to the Blueshirts someday soon.
    I cant believe Malik is injured- with a bum shoulder . I didnt even see that play in the NJ game .In his absence, I hope Colton Orr is dressed tonight.
    The season series is tied 1-1 . Hopefully we can grab the edge & advantage in W's tonight.

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    the site said malik is day to day with his shoulder which means pock would step in if he cant go

def. should be a good game tonight

canes lost cole for the season BIG BLOW to them

i love playing the best teams its a great measuring stick

we need to bounce back tonight

LET'S GO RANGERS!
    Big game tonight. Anxious to see King Henrik back in net. Hopefully he'll be able to shake off the rust of not playing for a week and be solid. Hopefully Jagr & Co. will be able to break out of whatever held them back in the Devils game.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • moster78 wrote:
    Big game tonight. Anxious to see King Henrik back in net. Hopefully he'll be able to shake off the rust of not playing for a week and be solid. Hopefully Jagr & Co. will be able to break out of whatever held them back in the Devils game.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

i think that was reality that held them back in the Devils game.
    i think that was reality that held them back in the Devils game.

correct me if im wrong.. but haven't we beaten u in both playoff series we ever played against each other??

both on wrap around goals??

p.s. the devils are the most boring team ever known to man
    and yes i know 3 cups blah blah

its cool u got to celebrate in a parking lot

how come all the seats are empty every game ?? until the playoffs come and the whole state becomes one big bandwagon

the rangers one cup in 94 was 100x bigger than the devils 3 cups

now BEAT IT and go create a thread where u can talk to yourself
    because no one else could care less
  • whoa whoa, one at a time there sparky.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but who hasnt seen the playoffs in years?

and who cares what kind of goals they were

and has watching the rangers lose for the past 8 years been exciting for you?

And i dont know why the arena is empty a lot, that is a true fact, but i'm going to 3 games this year, so dont blame me.

and there's nothing wrong with doing things in parking lots, i've had some great times in parking lots.

the reason why the rangers cup win in 94 was 100x bigger than the devils 3 cups was because it was 100x rarer, ie. bosox vs. yankees.

and to let you in on a little secret, the canadiens are my team, not the devils, but geography dictates who i see most.

and someone needs to stick around in here and keep you guys' heads on straight, one good year and you think you own the league.

and who doesnt like a little fun hockey talk?
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    correct me if im wrong.. but haven't we beaten u in both playoff series we ever played against each other??

both on wrap around goals??

p.s. the devils are the most boring team ever known to man
    and yes i know 3 cups blah blah

its cool u got to celebrate in a parking lot

how come all the seats are empty every game ?? until the playoffs come and the whole state becomes one big bandwagon

the rangers one cup in 94 was 100x bigger than the devils 3 cups

now BEAT IT and go create a thread where u can talk to yourself
    because no one else could care less
    no one thinks we own the league,, the thread is rangers fans talking about the team nothing more or less,, clowns such as yourself just cant resist coming in and making silly statements, that none of us care about

and yea a parking lot to celebrate a championship !! REAL FUN AND obviously very important to the state
    lol sparky ?? my name is clark
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    lol sparky ?? my name is clark

haha, i dont know, i thought it had a nice ring to it.

and i dont mean to crash your party, but every time i see this thread, it reminds me of my deep hatred towards the rangers, so i eventually had to crack and "say hello."

I dont know, i've never really liked the players on the rangers at all, lundquist is good though, its about time you guys found a solid goaltender again. And i like watching Prucha, that kid has talent, i hope you guys hold on to him.
    fair enough ,,your forgiven u HAB !! u gotta realize it has been awhile for us ,,so yes we are excited ,,

and im holding on to my statement..THE DEVILS ARE THE MOST BORING TEAM!
    and their so called "fans" only come at playoff time

ok back to the topic

LET'S GO RANGER'S ! feel free to stop in and say some positive things anytime tell em large marge sent ya
    bath ..monster ..where's my team im taking shit from a HAB's fan

JUMP IN !!!! TAKE A 3RD man in penalty !!
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    fair enough ,,your forgiven u HAB !! u gotta realize it has been awhile for us ,,so yes we are excited ,,

and im holding on to my statement..THE DEVILS ARE THE MOST BORING TEAM!
    and their so called "fans" only come at playoff time

ok back to the topic

LET'S GO RANGER'S ! feel free to stop in and say some positive things anytime tell em large marge sent ya

haha, it has been a while, so i understand the excitement, its ok. And i'm so used to watching the devils that i'm immune to it all now, but i'd rather watch the habs.

and it is sad that nj has to raise a jersey to pack the house these days.

but good luck tonight, i dont want the canes to win.
  • NY PJ1 wrote:

whats wrong with being a habs fan? our teams arent much different, we've made the playoffs a few times recently, but aside from that we havent had real success in a long time.

i'm out for the day man, take care.
    NY PJ1 wrote:

dont worry buddy- we are still with you !
    Dont let a hab fan from NJ get to you. He's just jealous and openly admits it in his post :
    and i dont mean to crash your party, but every time i see this thread, it reminds me of my deep hatred towards the rangers, so i eventually had to crack and "say hello."

its okay,. we welcome him .
    Plus, we'll see how he feels after this saturday night - 8th place Montreal .Funny how they're battling for the last spot. At least our Blueshirts have somewhat of a cushion ! The Habs are struggling to hold onto that last spot.

Now back to the subject at hand:

Tonight was a major letdown- again .
    Carolina just seemed to be more hungry , skated much better, scrambled to all the loose pucks and won the small battles - gotta chalk it up to them.
    First time this year that Jagr was held scoreless in 2 consecutive games.
    If i had to look for a positive- it would have to be Ortmeyer and Hollweg. Those guys were relentless and tenacious. We just couldnt solve that Goalie of theirs tonight- he was pretty solid- i think i can count on 1 hand the # of rebounds he allowed all night.

oh well . We'll bounce back .

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
    I look to Wednesday to rebound against the Thrashers. And they better win on Sunday! I'm not going to the Garden to watch them lose!

If there was one bright point about last night was holding them shotless in the third.
    the team that skated better and played better won

the 5 on 3 in the 1st hurt us could of changed everything

losing 2 in a row..this feeling sucks

LET'S GO RANGERS!
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    Plus, we'll see how he feels after this saturday night - 8th place Montreal .Funny how they're battling for the last spot. At least our Blueshirts have somewhat of a cushion ! The Habs are struggling to hold onto that last spot.

cushion? you guys have a nice warm pillow you're laying on.

Shotless in the 3rd? holy crap thats crazy.

it'll be an interesting one on saturday.
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

cushion? you guys have a nice warm pillow you're laying on.

Shotless in the 3rd? holy crap thats crazy.

it'll be an interesting one on saturday.
    yeah, thats true

a cozy little pillow it is !

anyhoo--
    when will the Rangers announce a new Captain? Any ideas- suggestions out there ?
    Supposebly Jagr declined because he doesnt speak english so well. I could see maybe Ortmeyer, Moore, hell maybe Kaspar- he's funny as hell.

On another side note, it looks like the success of our Blueshirts is keeping Pearl Jam away from the Garden this 1st leg ! That kinda sucks ----but hey if they come back on another leg then its all good. God I hate concerts at Continental. It's cavernous and the sound sucks BIGTIME !

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
    so the GM of Atlanta guaranteed they will make the playoffs, and they are struggling and surging to get it ,...
    our blueshirts are 2-0 against them this year so far,- surely they will be trying to get that " feel good " win against us, a top contender in the east right now. Theyre trying to get into the 8th and final spot- and have won 5 outta last 6.
    wouldnt it be something if they overtook both Toronto and Montreal for that spot?
    wonder when the last time both Toronto and Montreal havent made the post season- i think its something like 40 or 50 years !

Battle of the European goalies too- our King Henrik and Lehtonen from Atl- should be another low scoring game . Kovalachuk, old- Ranger Marc Savard and how about the brother against brother matchup with the Hossas ( marian and marcel )

should be good. Finally the game is back on MSG.
    at least until Montreal on Saturday Night, again back on MSG2. I fuckin hate MSG2 covergae. Last Saturday , i couldnt even find the game( msg2) and had to resort to FSNY( thankfully i got to see the game )

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    should be good. Finally the game is back on MSG.
    at least until Montreal on Saturday Night, again back on MSG2. I fuckin hate MSG2 covergae. Last Saturday , i couldnt even find the game( msg2) and had to resort to FSNY( thankfully i got to see the game )

Lets Go Rangers

Usually they throw MSG2 on some cable guide channel. At least out on the Island they do.

Looking for the boys in blue to turn things around tonight. They need to beat the crap out of them tonight and again on Sunday. I hate going to the Garden and seeing them lose!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    we need to turn it around quick..starting tonight

atlanta has been playing very good lately ..another tough test

LET'S GO RANGERS!