Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ah,......... ga' head!

You'll feel a hell of alot better

and, you might make it onto the sportsdesk! ;)

Lets Go Rangers !

im a peaceful guy.......................when were winning ha

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Last night at the Islander game in the section I was in I thought a fight was going to break out, amongst Islander fans! I had the luck of sitting in the section with the loudest drunken idiot in the world, who was insulting everyone around him and screaming until he lost his voice, thankfully. Good think security took him out of there to chants of "Kick Him Out!" and then two sections worth of people cheered. Funny shit. Just like people randomly screaming "Rangers Suck!" and I'm sitting there going, "First place" and fans screaming "D-P!" and I'm thinking, "He's no Henrik Lundqvist." Just another example of how the Coliseum sucks. But hey, $10 for a game isn't bad.

Anyway, enough ranting about the sucky Isles...

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

FREAKIN LONG ISLAND FOOLS!!! LOL J/K for $10 u cant go wrong..however u are subjected to the fools at the coliseum
  • Options
    moster did u check out that website i posted?? its awesome
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    moster78 wrote:
    Last night at the Islander game in the section I was in I thought a fight was going to break out, amongst Islander fans! I had the luck of sitting in the section with the loudest drunken idiot in the world, who was insulting everyone around him and screaming until he lost his voice, thankfully. Good think security took him out of there to chants of "Kick Him Out!" and then two sections worth of people cheered. Funny shit. Just like people randomly screaming "Rangers Suck!" and I'm sitting there going, "First place" and fans screaming "D-P!" and I'm thinking, "He's no Henrik Lundqvist." Just another example of how the Coliseum sucks. But hey, $10 for a game isn't bad.

Anyway, enough ranting about the sucky Isles...

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    aww whats the matter rangers fan dont like the chants well then dont go. and were not that bad. just as long as im not there
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    aww whats the matter rangers fan dont like the chants well then dont go. and were not that bad. just as long as im not there

Your chants are L-A-M-E! I just found it comical that in a game that wasn't against the Rangers, and on a night the Rangers weren't even playing, they chant Rangers suck, especially when they're a much better team. Granted, the Garden Faithfull still let out a Potvin Sucks chant every now and again. I just thought it was funny. And "D-P" is a dumb chant, I liked it better at the Isles-Rangers game I went to when it was more like "D-P sucks!" after Jagr and Co. lit him up.

Haven't checked out the website yet. Once I get home from work, if I can remember, I will. Sounds funny though.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Your chants are L-A-M-E! I just found it comical that in a game that wasn't against the Rangers, and on a night the Rangers weren't even playing, they chant Rangers suck, especially when they're a much better team. Granted, the Garden Faithfull still let out a Potvin Sucks chant every now and again. I just thought it was funny. And "D-P" is a dumb chant, I liked it better at the Isles-Rangers game I went to when it was more like "D-P sucks!" after Jagr and Co. lit him up.

Haven't checked out the website yet. Once I get home from work, if I can remember, I will. Sounds funny though.
    there lame cause no one goes to the game to make up new ones. if wang was smart he should chrage 10 bucks for every game. yeah most isles game fans chant d-p sucks or mike must go when d-p does bad

• Options
    # 2000 LET'S GO RANGER'S !!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy guys !!
  • Options
    there lame cause no one goes to the game to make up new ones. if wang was smart he should chrage 10 bucks for every game. yeah most isles game fans chant d-p sucks or mike must go when d-p does bad

The next Isles-Rangers game at the Coliseum, the seats I had last night for $10 are $70. That's rape.
  • Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    moster78 wrote:
    The next Isles-Rangers game at the Coliseum, the seats I had last night for $10 are $70. That's rape.
    Wang has to figure out a way to pay for the f--king Lighthouse he's gonna build...lol.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    thats next weds, correct?
    hey, the entire league capitalizes on the NYR when they are the visiting team. Perhaps its the original 6 status, but with the isles thats totally par for the course and it should be that way, really. That rivalry is rich in tradition thru the years, and is really everlasting.

And how about the remaining schedule ? have you guys looked ?
    AFTER tonight :

Fla, Tampa, Buff , Boston, NJ,& Pitts- all 1 more game

PHI 2 more

Ott- 2 more

NYI- *3 more !

( * the afforementioned Lighthouse will be paid for by the revenue from these games alone ;) )
    gotta love those late season- rivalry -matchups ! Very little math to sway there- every point is integral !

Lets Go Rangers !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    dude my dad paid 1800 for season tickets for 5 season and they were for 2 seats. and the playoffs were even more money

• Options
    dude my dad paid 1800 for season tickets for 5 season and they were for 2 seats. and the playoffs were even more money

Where are the seats? It was $1000 for season tickets to the Rangers for the upcoming season, granted they were in the 400's, but thats not too bad actually.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Where are the seats? It was $1000 for season tickets to the Rangers for the upcoming season, granted they were in the 400's, but thats not too bad actually.
    first 3 season were in section 319 row b seats 1 and2. the last 2 season before the lockout section 311 row d seats 1and 2

• Options
    first 3 season were in section 319 row b seats 1 and2. the last 2 season before the lockout section 311 row d seats 1and 2

Not that bad, but still not worth $1800, thats overpriced.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Not that bad, but still not worth $1800, thats overpriced.
    i think i did the math right but there some where around there

• Options
    Disjointed as Renney put it.

Shame we couldnt find a way to get
    Knuble the fuck out of Henriks way!
    Then, Hollweg gets ejected and we're down a key player.
    Even Jagrs hattrick coldnt bail us out.
    It was clear that Esche was vulnerable,
    only we couldnt get the shots at him .

Oh well, this match we have to concede to the Flyboys.

Its all fine in Gardenville tho,
    we have still got them by
    virtue of points( against the other team)
    & we still play them twice.
    All, with a game in hand.

Gagne was the only real standout in my recollection,
    I think our Blueshirts will be fine.
    Yeah, it would've been nice to
    get a little bit of security, but theres
    still alot of hockey to be played.
    We'll be fine.

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    FUCKING HOLLWEG SHOULD BE BENCHED THE REST OF THE SEASON!!

THAT'S UNFAIR TO YOUR TEAM !! SO FUCKING STUPID AND UNNECESARY

i guess u can tell i' m heated/.and ozolinsh ... all he does is turn it over and get beat to the outside ,, very big defensive liability

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    FUCKING HOLLWEG SHOULD BE BENCHED THE REST OF THE SEASON!!

THAT'S UNFAIR TO YOUR TEAM !! SO FUCKING STUPID AND UNNECESARY

i guess u can tell i' m heated/.and ozolinsh ... all he does is turn it over and get beat to the outside ,, very big defensive liability

LET'S GO RANGER'S!

i like ozolinsh, but yea, fuck hollweg.
  • Options
    i like ozolinsh, but yea, fuck hollweg.

I'll add a fuck Hollwegg as well. Totally lost the game for us there. Had them playing catch up all game long and just couldn't do it.
  • Options
    well, 1 bad play, does not kill a season fellas.
    maybe the game, but not the season.

Sure, that play was really all the Flyboys needed and utilized( scored 2 goals on a major penalty ) but Hollweg is a guy we need in the lineup. Not to take stupid, undisciplined hit from behind penalty, but to spark the team and play that role . That guy hits everything that moves- we all know- and that was his first penalty of that magnitude all season long .

Doesnt anyone see that they needed to clear the traffic from in front of the goal ? This can be blamed on any of the defensemen , including mentioned Ozolinsh- and please, use the boards to clear the puck and stop making passes directly up the middle and onto the blades of our opponent .

I still like Hollweg and hope he plays again in the next game- pending discipline from Colin Cmbell and the NHL . Also, we missed Ortmeyter and Kaspar out there. I hope they all return for the florida roadtrip .

all in all, we are still holding that first place spot , so we are still okay.

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    no it doesn't make a season

but as i said its stupid and unfair to your team

and it cant be tolerated ,,therefore he must pay a price ...riding the pine

not to mention he could of broke that dude's neck

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Doesnt anyone see that they needed to clear the traffic from in front of the goal ? This can be blamed on any of the defensemen , including mentioned Ozolinsh- and please, use to boards to clear the puck and stop making passes directly up the middle and onto the blades of our opponent .

Lets Go Rangers

I hear you man. My brother just said the same thing to me. I think last night proved just how important Darius is to the defense too. Hopefully he gets healthy for this weekend.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    therefore he must pay a price ...riding the pine
    NYPJ1- you are the man,.....but:
    Unfortunately, this would be cutting off our nose,
    to spite our face.

Even JD had to see a few replays before drawing a conclusion- and yes, it was the right call, but it was only his ( Hollwegs) first major penalty this year , and probably ever.
    I think he will bounce back as will our beloved Blueshirts.

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    NYPJ1- you are the man,.....but:
    Unfortunately, this would be cutting off our nose,
    to spite our face.

Even JD had to see a few replays before drawing a conclusion- and yes, it was the right call, but it was only his ( Hollwegs) first major penalty this year , and probably ever.
    I think he will bounce back as will our beloved Blueshirts.

Lets Go Rangers

honestly its my frustration talking .. i just hate losing games by beating ourselves,, and we beat ourselves

but how bout a little friendly bet .. ill say,, suspension or not,,he is out of the lineup .. at least for the weekend
    bear with me .. it takes me a half day or so to get over shitty losses
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    honestly its my frustration talking .. i just hate losing games by beating ourselves,, and we beat ourselves

but how bout a little friendly bet .. ill say,, suspension or not,,he is out of the lineup .. at least for the weekend
    bear with me .. it takes me a half day or so to get over shitty losses

I hear you man. Hopefully he learned his lesson and won't shoot us in the foot like that again. I'm sure the coaches gave him an earful about it. Looking forward to them rebounding this weekend in Florida and Tampa.
  • Options
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    i saw that b4 sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the refs didn't give a fuck lol
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i saw that b4 sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the refs didn't give a fuck lol
    dude- go back and read thru - they are Filthadelphia fans blasting our Blueshirts !

Way to go Moster !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    3 Games for Ryan.

you called it NYPJ 1

http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/03/265388.html

he'll be eligible to return against the isles .
    that kinda sucks .
    oh well.

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    3 Games for Ryan.

you called it NYPJ 1

http://www.nhl.com/news/2006/03/265388.html

he'll be eligible to return against the isles .
    that kinda sucks .
    oh well.

Lets Go Rangers

that wasn't a tough one to call ,, he can think about what he did

fuck the flyer's fans, they're trying to get a thread going like us here
    but u mister bathgate have set the standard for team posts!!

LET'S GO RANGER'S!