Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    that wasn't a tough one to call ,, he can think about what he did

fuck the flyer's fans, they're trying to get a thread going like us here
    but u mister bathgate have set the standard for team posts!!

LET'S GO RANGER'S!

I just realized I'm probably going to miss most of tonights game. I have a date and I have a feeling the place we're going, despite the 3 huge TV's they have, will all be tuned to college basketball. There's always Rangers in 60 after the game, and I should be able to watch until about 8 or so, thats almost 2 periods. Anyway, I'm with them in spirit!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    im in the same boat heading out to long island by you so i think iam going to miss most of it also ... i will be calling someone every 15 minutes or so

P.S. GOOD LUCK ON THE DATE !

LET'S GO RANGERS!
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    moster78 wrote:
    I just realized I'm probably going to miss most of tonights game. I have a date and I have a feeling the place we're going, despite the 3 huge TV's they have, will all be tuned to college basketball. There's always Rangers in 60 after the game, and I should be able to watch until about 8 or so, thats almost 2 periods. Anyway, I'm with them in spirit!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

NY PJ1 wrote:
    im in the same boat heading out to long island by you so i think iam going to miss most of it also ... i will be calling someone every 15 minutes or so

Dont worry fellas- I'll be home- and I may miss the game. Another " MSG 2 " game, I already called TWC to ask what channel, they didnt know of any MSG2 channel at all.....so I'm like WTF ?Then they putmeon hold, for about 10- minutes, to come back and say check ch 60 at 7pm. Turns out that channel is CSPAN, so Im not even sure this game wil be on tonight ! Looks like listening to radio may be my only way to go, but we'll see !

Enjoy your dates-

&

Lets Go Rangers !!!!!!
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    i think u have to wait till 7pm and a certain channel becomes msg 2??

meaning at 7:01 check every channel on your t.v
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    meaning at 7:01 check every channel on your t.v
    haha

i've got over 1000 channels here man !!

maybe i'll find it by 3rd period ! LOL

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    haha

i've got over 1000 channels here man !!

maybe i'll find it by 3rd period ! LOL

Lets Go Rangers

haha thats 1000 chances of finding it~~~ see their is always a bright side
  • Options
  • Options
    have a good weekend boys i will not have access to a comp. all weekend
    so keep up the posts and root the boys in !!!

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:

thanks moster !
    You are the man !
    How is it I never found that on that site ? - i'm always on and around there ! Good find ! Thanks alot !
    Have a great weekend all and

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    http://newyorkrangers.com/fanzone/FANatics/

submit your Ranger Photos wearing your Blueshirts here.
    New contest allows you to enter - to post photos on the website--- along with at The Gardenvision at upcoming Ranger games.
    Check out the photos already submitted- theres a guy in the crowd with Will Farrell ! Too cool !
    I submitted my girlfriend and I in our Ranger jerseys.
    Hopefully, we'll get posted .

Peace

edit: they put us up there !
    check it out
    http://newyorkrangers.com/fanzone/FANatics/photos.asp

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Oh well

1 point is better then none
    & enough to propel us into sole posession of 1st place in the Atlantic.
    Looks like Rucinsky broke his finger.
    Why are we only called for these type of penalties? Hmmmm
    When Jagr missed and Jokinen was up for his turn, it was easy to see the outcome.
    Cant blame Weekes, he did pretty well .
    The defense seems to be a little lost out there- boy I hope Kaspars groin heals up quick.
    We did miss a physical presence out there, Floridas goons were trying to get at our forwards all night, with little or no retribution. No Orr, No Hollweg, maybe they can resurrect Dale Purinton.

Oh well.
    Tomorrows another day, in Tampa Bay.

\_ -
    Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Rucinsky has a broken digit.
    And so, they have called up Giroux.
    ( * wait till you get a load of this guys hairdo )
    http://newyorkrangers.com/team/playerinfo.asp?playerid=300

certainly thought we'd be seeing Immonen, but I guess he is more valuble to hartfords lineup then Giroux?

anyhow- new , young blood is still good to see in an unfortunate circumstance.

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Rucinsky has a broken digit.
    And so, they have called up Giroux.
    ( * wait till you get a load of this guys hairdo )
    http://newyorkrangers.com/team/playerinfo.asp?playerid=300

certainly thought we'd be seeing Immonen, but I guess he is more valuble to hartfords lineup then Giroux?

anyhow- new , young blood is still good to see in an unfortunate circumstance.

Lets Go Rangers

Looking forward to tonights game. Caught the first period and the shootout last night. Chances Jagr breaks Graves record tonight with a hat trick? That's be sweet. Anyway, I'm ready for tonight!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Looking forward to tonights game. Caught the first period and the shootout last night. Chances Jagr breaks Graves record tonight with a hat trick? That's be sweet. Anyway, I'm ready for tonight!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

No I hope he gets one or two tonight and breaks it Monday night because I'm going in for the game.
    "Bombs dropping down. Please forgive our hometown"
  • Options
    No I hope he gets one or two tonight and breaks it Monday night because I'm going in for the game.

One so far, with one period to go. Maybe he'll tie tonight and break it on Monday.
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    Last three games haven't been on tv here..........wtf

One of the cspan channels switched to the friggin Knicks game the other night though .....whoopdeefriggindoo

I saw Deb Kaufman and thought finally!...but to my dismay....it turned out to be the knicabockahs.....pro basketball sucks
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    I will be there Monday too I hope he breaks it.
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
  • Options
    That goal that was rules a no-goal killed us. No momentum after that for almost 20 minutes. Also, time to try out some new shooters in the shootout. As much as a goal scoring machine that Jagr is, maybe someone else should get a shot, same with Nylander. Keep Sykora, he's got that deadly backhand. I'm thinking Prucha, and hell, Malik! j/k, sorta.

At least they're still in the third spot by virtue of head to head play with the Flyers. Buffalo looks like they've been on a bit of a slide lately, so maybe we can actually beat them this time. We're like 1-2 against them this season, I think.

Anyway, hope Jagr breaks the record while you guys are there. I'd like to see him do it on home ice too.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    That goal that was rules a no-goal killed us. No momentum after that for almost 20 minutes. Also, time to try out some new shooters in the shootout. As much as a goal scoring machine that Jagr is, maybe someone else should get a shot, same with Nylander. Keep Sykora, he's got that deadly backhand. I'm thinking Prucha

so true.
    How long can they go without a shot on goal for Gods sake.
    How is it that in each of the last 3 games, they jump outta the gates like superstars, then the second half of each of those games, it looked as if the third string was in the game.
    WTF
    Henrik really looked rusty the first period, he was leaving juicey rebounds, and that is so unlike him.
    And does it seem to be that the refs put the whistles in their pockets when it comes to Ranger powerplay calls, and only are called against them ? I mean- how many crosschecks to the face and broken fingers do we need to go thru before they start calling things correctly.?
    But by all means, give our guys 3 game suspensions,...
    can we get some consistancey here ? what the fuck,...

And boy, again, the defensemen are looking tired as hell.They backed us up in our own zone for the majority of the 3rd period, so obvious ! Its hard to imagine the impact that a player like Kaspar has, until he's absent , then we are really feeling it . My god I hope his groin heals up quick. We need this guy in the lineup every game come playoff time .

I totally agree about the shootouts also- leave Sykoras quick hands in there, maybe let Prucha get in on it, maybe Straka, Hossa,Ward-- hell maybe even the new guy Giroux.

For those who may have missed this :
    I ( with my GF ) made the website !

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    so true.
    How long can they go without a shot on goal for Gods sake.
    How is it that in each of the last 3 games, they jump outta the gates like superstars, then the second half of each of those games, it looked as if the third string was in the game.
    WTF
    Henrik really looked rusty the first period, he was leaving juicey rebounds, and that is so unlike him.
    And does it seem to be that the refs put the whistles in their pockets when it comes to Ranger powerplay calls, and only are called against them ? I mean- how many crosschecks to the face and broken fingers do we need to go thru before they start calling things correctly.?
    But by all means, give our guys 3 game suspensions,...
    can we get some consistancey here ? what the fuck,...

And boy, again, the defensemen are looking tired as hell.They backed us up in our own zone for the majority of the 3rd period, so obvious ! Its hard to imagine the impact that a player like Kaspar has, until he's absent , then we are really feeling it . My god I hope his groin heals up quick. We need this guy in the lineup every game come playoff time .

I totally agree about the shootouts also- leave Sykoras quick hands in there, maybe let Prucha get in on it, maybe Straka, Hossa,Ward-- hell maybe even the new guy Giroux.

For those who may have missed this :
    I ( with my GF ) made the website !

Lets Go Rangers

Honestly to me it looks more then rebounds he is battling to look around the defensemen, look at Knuble's deflections from the Philly game or Handzus's goal last in the period. But last nights game when Richards was shooting from the point there was little traffic in front and he was able to pick up the shots pretty easily. Also in the beginning he was fighting pucks not being able to hold on to them, and sometimes he looked like he was reacting last second.

As far as penalties, Hollweg yeah that was bad especially after seeing Umberger's face a day later on TV so 3 games fine. But, everytime the Rangers throw a good clean hit lately penalty espcecially Ward getting called for a charge in the first was a joke. But Poti as usually taking too many penalties I think it was 3 he got versus TB including a painfully obvious holding the stick in OT.

And I agree with both of you guys, different SO shooters. I'm not a real fan of Nylander's style coming in slow. Just look at how Brad Richards came down on Lundqvist, he came in fast and challenged him to make the first move. I'd like to see Moore, Prucha, and Rucchin be the first 3 shooters next time just see how it goes.

Oh well I just can't wait for Monday vs. Buffalo.
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
  • Options
    Alright, time to rebound tonight. The Sabres are in the middle of their longest losing streak of the season and the Rangers need to snap theirs. Hopefully Kaspar will be back in the lineup and provide some much needed defense. Here's to hoping Jagr has a two goal game as well. I'd want to see him break those records at home. To everyone going tonight, enjoy!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    whaz up kid?? we need a win bad ...

how was the date??

hey bath.... nice picture on the website..very cool

tough weekend .. jagr is gonna smash all the ranger records

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    whaz up kid?? we need a win bad ...

how was the date??

tough weekend .. jagr is gonna smash all the ranger records

LET'S GO RANGER'S!

It was good. Made it home just in time to catch the shootout against Florida. Now if they can just win tonight and provide a good start to my week!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

LET'S GO RANGER'S!

Thanks man ! You guys should show your red white and blue support also- they might even put these pics up on Gardenvision also !

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    So the playoff atmosphere continues,...
    This may likely be the very team we may face in Round 1.
    Both of us placed in the 4 and 5 seeds,.
    We need to start rolling and put some " W" s under our belt.
    Every point is of utmost importance from here on in.

This year,..every game w/ Buff has been tighter then a clams ass. All 1 game differences, definitely defensive battles. The only game we were able to get the W was in a shootout. Clearly, no team dominated over the other, so its a toss up .

At least they are on a 5 game losing streak- but surely they will be hungry .They have the 5th best Offense in the league and 4th best PP.
    Rucinsky being out frees up another roster spot,...along w/ Hollwegs final game on suspension. Hopefully, Orr will be in as enforcer .
    King Henrik hasnt beaten Buffalo yet, so I wonder if we will see him, or Weekes in nets.

I'm chomping at the bit waiting for those Philly games. Hopefully we can distance ourselves in those 2 key games , starting next Tuesday - if we havent already fallen way too far behind.

Oh yeah- hat trick Jagr tonight- ( hopefully this will be a game he scores a hattrick and the team actually WINS the game,..)surpassing all the Ranger scoring records !

Lets Go Rangers \_ -
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Oh yeah- hat trick Jagr tonight- ( hopefully this will be a game he scores a hattrick and the team actually WINS the game,..)surpassing all the Ranger scoring records !

Lets Go Rangers \_ -

I say two goals and an assist, so he can break them all, but no hattrick, can't get too greedy!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    boyz boys this is a team game...lets not get caught up in the jagr breaking records hype.. it will happen,,,but we need TEAM efforts to win ..

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    boyz boys this is a team game...lets not get caught up in the jagr breaking records hype.. it will happen,,,but we need TEAM efforts to win ..

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!

I know, its just a matter of time before he breaks the records, I'd just rather he do it on home ice in front of the Garden Faithful, considering they have two games on the road after tonight.
  • Options
    tpbm likes...

o shit wrong thread lol

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!

i'm not being greedy with the records and all- its pretty obvious the record Graves has will be browkn . In fact, I have already said that it wasnt a question of if but when.
    What I was playing the hatttrick on was that Jagr actually has 2 hat tricks this year- in games that we lost . The Philly game and also a game against the Islanders.
    Thats all i was saying.
    Hell, if he has 2, 3, or even 4 assists only, that will all be good too. Because that will mean that other people are scoring.

The defense is where we have been looking tired, unorganized , and weak.
    Keep the traffic from in front of the goalie ( Henrik or Weekes ) , and use the boards to clear the puck - DO NOT pass the puck right up the middle, & we should be okay .
    This team will be very hungry as they have lost 5 straight and what better team to start a revitalization then the NYR in the Worlds Most Famous Arena.

Lets win this one, boys !

Lets Go Rangers ! \_ -
    platessmall.jpg