Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    welcome to our wonderful little thread ,, its been abit quiet with the olympics but that will be changing very soon .. and yes we all have been waiting a long time to get these positive vibes back

LET'S GO RANGERS!
  • Options
    I forgot to mention this... MSG wants playoff money by march 8th
    surprisingly ..im entitled to every game of every round which is awesome
    didnt think this would be the case with a 15 game plan

the cool thing is /// 1st round $9 more a ticket
    2nd round $12 more a ticket
    3rd round $17 more a ticket
    stanley cup.....?????

i hope i need to find out ... these prices are based on 1 blue seat
    but all things considered i think its pretty cheap for the playoffs
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Nice to see someone resurrect the thread. I'm still here and kicking. I must've spent all of last weekend watching Olympic hockey in wonderful HD at my parents house. Nothing beats a 50 inch plasma. I can't wait for the NHL to resume, but in the meantime I'm pulling for Lundqvist to carry Sweden to the gold. I just think it would be an insane confidence booster for him, like he needs it, and maybe prove to Renney once and for all that Weekes is just the backup.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    how about King Henrik ?
    That gold medallion should boost up his already high confidence -- for sure !
    I read yesterday that Renney will be starting Weekes in Philly for the first game back, and that we might possibly see alot of the Wolfpack players up for that game- to give the regs and Olympians a break and time to adapt back to the time chnges and get over jetlag.
    Here we go again,... stay healthy boys !

Lets Go Rangers !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    I read about Weekes starting and the Wolfpack players. Thankfully Simon Gagne is hurt, so the Flyers are without their top scorer, but Forsberg will be back, so that'll be tough.

Great game yesterday, I was so happy to see Henrik take that gold, and damn did he play brilliantly in the third. Can't wait for the season to resume on Thursday night for the boys in blue!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    we're back!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's get this party started

did u guys read anything about chris holt being called up because the rangers have to pay a tax on him everyday he is in the minors...something to do with the new contract bullshit??

CONGRATS TO KING HENRY!! look forward to eventually partying on the garden ice like that

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    we're back!!!!!!!!!!!!! let's get this party started

did u guys read anything about chris holt being called up because the rangers have to pay a tax on him everyday he is in the minors...something to do with the new contract bullshit??

CONGRATS TO KING HENRY!! look forward to eventually partying on the garden ice like that

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

yes i read about Holt being called up from Hartford. It was posted on the press releases site.http://newyorkrangers.com/pressbox/pressreleases.asp?id=1956
    I didnt hear about that tax thing, I had assumed it was because they will probably give King Henrik off a game or two- to adapt back to timezone, jetlag, ect,.. Maybe this would require a backup on the bench for Weekes.
    I'm hoping we finally get to see Jarkko Immonen. This guy recently broke ( or tied ) a record in Hartford by scoring 5 goals in 1 game.
    Also- i heard that Jagr tweaked his groin in the Bronze game against Russia . Hopefully, both he and Prucha are coming along nicely, We will need both these guys to stand ground for that #1 spot in the east.

I never thought I'd ever be looking forward as much as I am for the NHL to return ! Even excited to see those islanders tommorow night,
    since we have to wait till thursday ! ( Yes !- Gagne-less Flyers up next )

Lets Go Rangers !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    yes i read about Holt being called up from Hartford. It was posted on the press releases site.http://newyorkrangers.com/pressbox/pressreleases.asp?id=1956
    I didnt hear about that tax thing, I had assumed it was because they will probably give King Henrik off a game or two- to adapt back to timezone, jetlag, ect,.. Maybe this would require a backup on the bench for Weekes.
    I'm hoping we finally get to see Jarkko Immonen. This guy recently broke ( or tied ) a record in Hartford by scoring 5 goals in 1 game.
    Also- i heard that Jagr tweaked his groin in the Bronze game against Russia . Hopefully, both he and Prucha are coming along nicely, We will need both these guys to stand ground for that #1 spot in the east.

I never thought I'd ever be looking forward as much as I am for the NHL to return ! Even excited to see those islanders tommorow night,
    since we have to wait till thursday ! ( Yes !- Gagne-less Flyers up next )

Lets Go Rangers !

yea he was called up to pratice with the team and maybe get a start..probably more for the pratices,, but i forgot if it was the post or the news that mentioned the everyday fine? whatever ...its not our money

injury repoet.. betts almost ready back on the ice skating
    ..prucha riding stationary bike ?? dont know timetable
    .. jagr did hurt groin ,, hopefully not too serious but thats a scary injury because u cant fuck it up bad if u return to soon ..ie forsberg

last night on msg they had top moments of the first half of season from 9-10pm
    it was very cool
  • Options
    I'll be interested to see some new faces, just for the hell of it. If some of the guys are tired and hurting, throwing some Wolfpack guys in for a game can't hurt.

On a sidenote, anyone know when playoff tickets go on sale?
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    I'll be interested to see some new faces, just for the hell of it. If some of the guys are tired and hurting, throwing some Wolfpack guys in for a game can't hurt.

On a sidenote, anyone know when playoff tickets go on sale?

dont know about the playoff tickets,,
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    dont know about the playoff tickets,,

Thanks. Guess I'll just have to keep my eyes and ears open on that one. If anyone hears anything, let me know!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Thanks. Guess I'll just have to keep my eyes and ears open on that one. If anyone hears anything, let me know!

the only thing i can say is the garden wants playoff money by march 8th for season and partial plans ,,so i guess sales for individual games cant be that far off
  • Options
    well, the game returns tonight- even if its only the Icelanders !
    For any others who may be experiencing Blueshirt withdrawls like myself, theres an entertaining expose` on Dominic Moore at NYR.com . There are intereviews as well as video shorts all about his rise to the New York Rangers via college ( Harvard ) . Good stuff !http://newyorkrangers.com/pressbox/pressreleases.asp?id=1963

Cant wait till Thursday Night and the Flyers who we found out this week will be without Primeau for the remainder of the season as wel as Gagne for approx 2 weeks.

Lets Go Rangers !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    c'mon devils

i'll be watching that game tonight eyeing up the flyers for tomm night !

i see Betts was back skating at practice good news ! didnt see prucha out there tho ,!

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    c'mon devils

i'll be watching that game tonight eyeing up the flyers for tomm night !

i see Betts was back skating at practice good news ! didnt see prucha out there tho ,!

Lets Go Rangers

Probably another week or two on Prucha, I'd say. Nice, so we catch Philly during the second of back-to-back games. Should be nice!

Also, my brother just offered me a ticket to go on the 12th, a Sunday afternoon affair against Atlanta. Anyone else going?

Oh yeah, and LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    kaspar broken toe ... dont know if he's gonna miss time , but missed pratice yesterday
    tyutin is having visa problems ,,still isn't back

defense might be way short

glad the games have begun

LET'S GO RANGER'S!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Probably another week or two on Prucha, I'd say. Nice, so we catch Philly during the second of back-to-back games. Should be nice!

Also, my brother just offered me a ticket to go on the 12th, a Sunday afternoon affair against Atlanta. Anyone else going?

5PM GAME I'M THERE
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:

I'll be there .Next to last game of my mini package .

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I'll be there .Next to last game of my mini package .

Lets Go Rangers

PERFECT OPP. for our 3 man click to meet up??
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    PERFECT OPP. for our 3 man click to meet up??

Nice, we should grab a beer or something!
  • Options
    Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the big day is upon us.
    the push for the end
    hold up that # 1 spot now, boys !
    i heard last night on sportsdesk- 24 games in 48 days ammounts to a game every other day!
    boy will we be busy the next few weeks!

Lets Go Rangers !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    i think betsy is back tonight LET THE GANES BEGIN

LET'S GO RANGER'S
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    its about time

the Olympics were fun, but all it was, was another all-star game except the players split into their respective countries

back to the Rangers charging into the playoffs
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Lets just hope the snow doesn't stop me from getting home in time to watch the game. And I pray the Knicks aren't on, because then the Rangers get shafted to some suck ass, non-HD channel, which sucks.

Anyway, back to it, nice to see the Flyers lost, too bad it was in OT and they still get a point. Lets hope they lose again tonight, in regulation.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Lets just hope the snow doesn't stop me from getting home in time to watch the game. And I pray the Knicks aren't on, because then the Rangers get shafted to some suck ass, non-HD channel, which sucks.

Anyway, back to it, nice to see the Flyers lost, too bad it was in OT and they still get a point. Lets hope they lose again tonight, in regulation.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    just be happy you can watch the games. In CT, MSG usually takes over some random channel. TV guide is useless and I end up flipping through all the channels 2 or 3 times to make sure I didnt miss it.

I can't stand when the Rangers are playing and all 5 sports channels are some sort of basketball
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    just be happy you can watch the games. In CT, MSG usually takes over some random channel. TV guide is useless and I end up flipping through all the channels 2 or 3 times to make sure I didnt miss it.

I can't stand when the Rangers are playing and all 5 sports channels are some sort of basketball

Sorry man, that really sucks. I guess HD really spoils me. There's nothing like watching hockey like that though. Welcome to the thread, and LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Sorry man, that really sucks. I guess HD really spoils me. There's nothing like watching hockey like that though. Welcome to the thread, and LETS GO RANGERS!!!

game is on MSG the great knick team is off tonight

LET'S GO RANGER'S
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:

I cant justify $6000 on a TV set at this moment in time. I mean other than the Rangers/Yankees/Football there isn't much need for one.

indeed, Let's go Rangers....it's been a long time comin'
  • Options
    I cant justify $6000 on a TV set at this moment in time. I mean other than the Rangers/Yankees/Football there isn't much need for one.

indeed, Let's go Rangers....it's been a long time comin'

Neither could I. $6000 is way out of my price league. I paid like $1500 for mine, a 32 inch Samsung LCD. Hell, my dad's plasma was under 4K. The prices aren't as bad as you think.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Neither could I. $6000 is way out of my price league. I paid like $1500 for mine, a 32 inch Samsung LCD. Hell, my dad's plasma was under 4K. The prices aren't as bad as you think.
    We have 50" projection now and I wouldn't want to get anything smaller.