Options

If the 9/11 Conspiracy theories are ever proven?

Comments

• Options
    69charger wrote:
    You did? Oh, Ok.

Anyways, you're still the one who thinks the government is spraying them with secret jets.

Good luck with that!

Say "Hi" to Grandma for me.

you wear those blinders well.

grandma says fuck off :)
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain

"I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees."
    Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    JamMastaE wrote:
    when this country falls to total shit just remember your dumb ass helped it get there.fucking sheep,the Shepherd's calling.
    first of all, this country's already falling apart; second, that has nothing to do with people who are intelligent enough to resist shitty conspiracy documentaries and websites run by people who have no expertise of their own, but rather scour the internet for "facts" posted by OTHER idiots who don't know what the fuck their talking about. god i hope you and all your kind aren't registered to vote. god knows what fuck-chode dipshit.com documentary maker you people would rally behind.
    also, i'd kinda like to point out that following logic and scientific engineering-related semantics regarding september 11 doesn't make you a sheep. but falling prey to the idiocy of every link you receive from every crackpot on every conspiracy forum you stumble accross? yeah, that does kinda make you a sheep.
    suck hard on that conspiracy cock, and don't worry...the load'll keep on coming.
    Do you see the way that tree bends?
    Does it inspire?
    Leaning out to catch the sun's rays...
    A lesson to be applied.

Best night of my life. . .
    Noblesville, IN 06-22-03.

myspace.com/justonemorebottle
  • Options
    spiral outspiral out Posts: 1,052
    first of all, this country's already falling apart; second, that has nothing to do with people who are intelligent enough to resist shitty conspiracy documentaries and websites run by people who have no expertise of their own, but rather scour the internet for "facts" posted by OTHER idiots who don't know what the fuck their talking about. god i hope you and all your kind aren't registered to vote. god knows what fuck-chode dipshit.com documentary maker you people would rally behind.
    also, i'd kinda like to point out that following logic and scientific engineering-related semantics regarding september 11 doesn't make you a sheep. but falling prey to the idiocy of every link you receive from every crackpot on every conspiracy forum you stumble accross? yeah, that does kinda make you a sheep.
    suck hard on that conspiracy cock, and don't worry...the load'll keep on coming.

Wow so you think your better than everyone else because as you put it "you suck the cock of the goverment". Do you relise they are capable of not telling the truth too?

Boy aren't you very clever.

And if you still think popular mechnics debunked everything maybe do a little search to see that there full of shit too.
    Keep on rockin in the free world!!!!

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Many have said the fires were so intense that it weakened the steel frames of the WTC. Well it's strange that this woman or women in the images below can be seen standing in one of the impact sites? She looks scared and if she didn't melt or burn and could still touch steel then how is it that intense fires brought down the WTC Building?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/503/vts0130011592ec2rv9.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/731/wtcimpactzone15a5689so6.jpg

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    spiral out wrote:
    Wow so you think your better than everyone else because as you put it "you suck the cock of the goverment". Do you relise they are capable of not telling the truth too?

And if you still think popular mechnics debunked everything maybe do a little search to see that there full of shit too.[/quote

believe it or not, not everyone who rejects every single conspiracy theory is a government-loving dumbass. i've been counting down the days to the next presidental election ever since this asshole got elected; this doesn't mean, however, that i'm going to cling on to any and every bandwagon that lays blame to the current administration for something. is george w. bush an idiot, compassionless asshole, and criminal? yep. do i "realise they are capable of not telling the truth?" of course i do, it's what they do best. but that doesn't mean they're directly responsible for EVERY tragedy, travesty, and disaster that takes place. i wholly believe bush and company had information that could have conceivably prevented 9/11 from happening, but did they personally send jets flying into one of the U.S's most economically significant locations in addition to one of it's most important defense headquarters? that's just a stupid question that stupid people have come up with REALLY stupid answers to.
    and no, i don't think i'm better than anyone. i'm just not an entirely impressionable cumrag.
    i'm also still waiting for someone to intelligently explain how after 6 years, there hasn't been an information leak from ANYONE regarding such a massive conspiracy from the CIA, FBI, airline traffic agencies, NSA, and military contractors. you really think that out of all those thousands of people, nobody would talk? that's just sad.
    Does it inspire?
    A lesson to be applied.

• Options
    by the way, you might not want to put something in quotations if you change the actual wording and context of someone else's statement....saying that some people are "sucking conspiracy theory cock" is not the same as saying i "suck government cock"....so maybe keep in mind that quotation marks serve a purpose that's apparently a bit deep for someone who appears to have the capacity of a 4 year old.
    just a suggestion.
    Does it inspire?
    A lesson to be applied.

• Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    g under p wrote:
    Many have said the fires were so intense that it weakened the steel frames of the WTC. Well it's strange that this woman or women in the images below can be seen standing in one of the impact sites? She looks scared and if she didn't melt or burn and could still touch steel then how is it that intense fires brought down the WTC Building?

Peace

For the same reason that the Space Shuttle doesn't burn up when it re-enters the Earth's atmosphere: Air is a poor conductor of heat. There are approx 30,000 silica tiles that are 98% air by volume that shield the Shuttle from the 3,000F temperature generated as it slams into the Earth's atmosphere at 17,000mph.

You can stand 10 yards away from a 1,200F bonfire and feel cozy due to air's poor ability to conduct heat.

http://www.dc911truth.org/images/woman_wtc.jpg

The woman is standing where there is clearly no immediate fire. The fire is being fed ambient air from the bottom of the gash and you can see the flames and smoke exiting from five floors above where she is standing. Aside from that, who knows? Maybe she is very uncomfortable and feeling a great deal of heat?
  • Options
    spiral out wrote:

And if you still think popular mechnics debunked everything maybe do a little search to see that there full of shit too.[/quote

believe it or not, not everyone who rejects every single conspiracy theory is a government-loving dumbass. i've been counting down the days to the next presidental election ever since this asshole got elected; this doesn't mean, however, that i'm going to cling on to any and every bandwagon that lays blame to the current administration for something. is george w. bush an idiot, compassionless asshole, and criminal? yep. do i "realise they are capable of not telling the truth?" of course i do, it's what they do best. but that doesn't mean they're directly responsible for EVERY tragedy, travesty, and disaster that takes place. i wholly believe bush and company had information that could have conceivably prevented 9/11 from happening, but did they personally send jets flying into one of the U.S's most economically significant locations in addition to one of it's most important defense headquarters? that's just a stupid question that stupid people have come up with REALLY stupid answers to.
    and no, i don't think i'm better than anyone. i'm just not an entirely impressionable cumrag.
    i'm also still waiting for someone to intelligently explain how after 6 years, there hasn't been an information leak from ANYONE regarding such a massive conspiracy from the CIA, FBI, airline traffic agencies, NSA, and military contractors. you really think that out of all those thousands of people, nobody would talk? that's just sad.

Ok then so you think the goverment was complicit in it, so do i. But why hasn't anyone come forward to admit that.

Why would it take thousands of people to be involved to pull this one off?

What about if the CIA funded the cave people who allegedly masterminded the whole thing. That could well have happened.

After all it's what the CIA are known for.

The think that makes me laugh about people on these boards and i'm not saying you specifically is that they can believe that people from a cave can pull this off, but that there own goverment is to stupid to pull it off. Can no one see the stupidity in that thought.

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    For the same reason that the Space Shuttle doesn't burn up when it re-enters the Earth's atmosphere: Air is a poor conductor of heat. There are approx 30,000 silica tiles that are 98% air by volume that shield the Shuttle from the 3,000F temperature generated as it slams into the Earth's atmosphere at 17,000mph.

You can stand 10 yards away from a 1,200F bonfire and feel cozy due to air's poor ability to conduct heat.

http://www.dc911truth.org/images/woman_wtc.jpg

The woman is standing where there is clearly no immediate fire. The fire is being fed ambient air from the bottom of the gash and you can see the flames and smoke exiting from five floors above where she is standing. Aside from that, who knows? Maybe she is very uncomfortable and feeling a great deal of heat?

If all that you've said is true was it still hot enough to bring down the WTC building like some have said?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    g under p wrote:
    If all that you've said is true was it still hot enough to bring down the WTC building like some have said?

Peace

Absolutely! The core structure was damaged by the impact and further weakened by the fires inside the building.

Now, there will be 100 posts as to how the fire couldn't possibly have gotten hot enough to 'melt' steel. It didn't have to melt it, just weaken it enough to allow failure.
  • Options
    spiral out wrote:

Ok then so you think the goverment was complicit in it, so do i. But why hasn't anyone come forward to admit that.

What about if the CIA funded the cave people who allegedly masterminded the whole thing. That could well have happened.

The think that makes me laugh about people on these boards and i'm not saying you specifically is that they can believe that people from a cave can pull this off, but that there own goverment is to stupid to pull it off. Can no one see the stupidity in that thought.

buildings are designed to collapse in their footprint. i don't know of any building that was designed to fall over and kill thousands of people if it should fail.

as to conspiracy theories; show some evidence. the media will spread the word worldwide if anyone produces ANY evidence. you ask why it would take thousands of people. in order to implode a building that size; you'd need semis full of explosives. miles of det wire; someone to come in and cut supporting beams; someone to fake the phone calls from flight 93; over 100 air traffic controllers on the east coast would need to be part of that conspiracy to collaberate the story; the media would have to be involved in the conspiracy to report what needed to be said to cover the conspiracy; and experts would have to collaberate that story. that should cover a couple thousand people and i didn't even start with how did a city of millions NOT see any of this happening.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace

ever blow on a fire to make it burn hotter? a blacksmith uses a bellows to make a fire hotter. he weakens the steel so he can bend it or form it. what about chimney effect? open the door of a wood stove and the chinmey draws the air through the fire making it burn hotter. you can control the burn in a wood stove by limiting the amount of air entering the firebox.
    now; let's say a steel company wants to melt steel. they use natural gas. if natural gas burns hot enough to melt steel; why doesn't your furnace or oven melt? it's all in the amount of air available to the fire.
  • Options
    hodgehodge Posts: 519
    someone mentioned something about the complexity of all of this and how it would take thousands to pull it off, well here are some snippets from a recently published article, Conspiracy Theories, Myths, Skepticism, and 9/11: their Impact on Democracy
    what about the complexity of ensuring that the FBI field staff warnings of Saudis learning to fly big jets, but not learning how to land, did not reach superiors? How about the complexity of ensuring that war games would be held on the right day by the Air Force and that they would include the simulated hijacking of aircraft, and flying them into buildings? How did they manage to get false blips inserted into the radar screens of civilian air traffic controllers, which seriously confused them when the real hijackings occurred?

How was the National Transport Safety Board persuaded to give up its legislated role as investigator of aircraft crashes and whyare there continuing concerns about the information they supply? Where is the wreckage of the planes? How were the police persuaded to give up their role as guardians of forensic evidence and instead facilitate the quick removal of the steel? Why was the steel sold overseas at less than local prices? Where are the samples of steel and debris? Where are the many tapes showing what hit the Pentagon? Where are the thousands of photographs and videos of the burning and falling towers, handed to the authorities by well-meaning members of the public and now kept hidden? Why should this information not be readily available to researchers and the general public? Does not this rapid removal of evidence and wide blanket of secrecy, reaching to all corners of the investigation, constitute prima facie evidence of a cover-up?

How was it arranged that the investigations into insider trading on the stock exchange over 9/11 would be aborted?

Conversely it may not have been too complex to have explosives inserted in the buildings as Marvin Bush, brother of George W Bush, had been on the board of directors during 2000, of the company that was providing security, and his cousin Wirt Walker III was CEO on 11th Sept. 13 This company, Securacom, also provided security at Dulles International Airport from which American Airlines Flight 77 departed.

Those are just some bits on the complexity. The article goes on to talk about Occam’s Razor, common sense, who benefits, consistency, and the scientific method, as well as deficiencies.
    A substantial body of evidence has been presented that the official reports of the events of 9/11, which together create the “official explanation”, are flawed. They defy common sense and are ridiculed by Occam’s Razor. They are suspect on the grounds of who benefits. They contain serious inconsistencies and deficiencies. Finally they are proved wrong in critical ways by the scientific method.

I would encourage most of you to read through it. Sources are listed in the end notes on the final page
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    g under p wrote:

Peace

It must have not been too hot where they were. No telling. Now let me ask you a question. Since the flames apparently weren't very hot. why would so many people leap to their deaths before either tower had collapsed? Personally, I would have been waiting for a helicopter rescue, unless it was far too hot to survive and I felt like I was trapped and being burned alive. So why the jumpers?

EDIT: I was going to link to pictures but felt it unnecessary. Also, prior to today I had never googled WTC jumpers. Pictures exist of people who had jumped. It's absolutely frightening and horrific. Something I never want to see again!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    spiral out wrote:

And if you still think popular mechnics debunked everything maybe do a little search to see that there full of shit too.

of course they are. only you have the expertise to know what really happened. when will CNN be reporting your findings?
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    It must have not been too hot where they were. No telling. Now let me ask you a question. Since the flames apparently weren't very hot. why would so many people leap to their deaths before either tower had collapsed? Personally, I would have been waiting for a helicopter rescue, unless it was far too hot to survive and I felt like I was trapped and being burned alive. So why the jumpers?

EDIT: I was going to link to pictures but felt it unnecessary. Also, prior to today I had never googled WTC jumpers. Pictures exist of people who had jumped. It's absolutely frightening and horrific. Something I never want to see again!

that's a great point mookie. what would it take for that many people to jump to their deaths?
    it's been 6 years and nobody has shown any new evidence that hasn't been altered. if any credible evidence had been discovered; it would be reported by every media all over the world. i'll stick with the psycologists that say theorists suffer from PTSD and will never believe any explaination.
  • Options
    obviously there were fires; that still does not explain how the buildings were brought down

here is another article:

Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Completely Collapse?
    By Dr. Steven E. Jones
    Physicist and Archaeometrist
    ABSTRACT
    In this paper, I call for a serious investigation of the hypothesis that WTC 7 and the Twin Towers were brought down, not just by impact damage and fires, but through the use of pre-positioned cutter-charges. I consider the official FEMA, NIST, and 9-11 Commission reports that fires plus impact damage alone caused complete collapses of all three buildings. And I present evidence for the controlled-demolition hypothesis, which is suggested by the available data, and can be tested scientifically, and yet has not been analyzed in any of the reports funded by the US government.
    http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200609/WhyIndeedDidtheWorldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Options
    more reading:

Direct Evidence for Explosions: Flying Projectiles and Widespread Impact Damage
    by Dr. Crockett Grabbe
    http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/GrabbeExplosionsEvidence.pdf
    High Velocity Bursts of Debris From Point-Like Sources in the WTC Towers

some snippets:
    There is a great deal of compelling evidence for the demolition hypothesis, including the following physical facts about the destruction of each building.
    • Sudden onset of failure
    • Near free-fall speed of “collapse”
    • Symmetrical “collapse”
    • Many eyewitness testimonies to explosions and flashes of light
    • Small rubble piles (WTC 7 fell into its own footprint)
    • Molten metal in the rubble piles and pouring from WTC 2
    • Dust clouds resembling pyroclastic flows from volcanoes
    • Sulfidation and intergranular melting of the steel

In summary, it is clear that the high velocity bursts of debris known to exist during the disintegration of the WTC towers cannot be explained by NIST’s latest “compressed air” explanation for the following reasons:

[goes on to list the reasons]

The demolition hypothesis, in contrast, seems to explain these high velocity bursts of debris perfectly. Research has shown that, for an experimental structure made of concrete and steel, debris launch velocities created by explosive charges are on the order of 50 m/s , or 164 fps.[9] This corresponds well with the earlier estimate made from video evidence of the disintegrating towers (170 fps on average). With the demolition hypothesis there is no need for vague and untested “compressed air” scenarios, or a re-evaluation of the laws of gravity. If demolition charges had been setoff, to remove the resistant mass of the building below, then the inexplicable features of the destruction of these buildings would be made clear. In fact, nearly all of the physical evidence listed above, none of which has ever been addressed by the government’s fireinduced collapse hypothesis, could be explained very well by the simple controlled demolition hypothesis.
    http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2007/Ryan_HVBD.pdf
  • Options
    of course they are. only you have the expertise to know what really happened. when will CNN be reporting your findings?

What are you talking about?

• Options
    hodge wrote:
    obviously there were fires; that still does not explain how the buildings were brought down

here is another article:

Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Completely Collapse?
    By Dr. Steven E. Jones
    Physicist and Archaeometrist

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200609/WhyIndeedDidtheWorldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf

when he has some credible evidence it'll be all over the news. until then he's just another nutter spouting off.
  • Options
    spiral out wrote:
    What are you talking about?

you claim the experts are wrong so i assume you have evidence to back it. if not; why do you feel you have the answers?
  • Options
    that's a great point mookie. what would it take for that many people to jump to their deaths?
    it's been 6 years and nobody has shown any new evidence that hasn't been altered. if any credible evidence had been discovered; it would be reported by every media all over the world. i'll stick with the psycologists that say theorists suffer from PTSD and will never believe any explaination.

Lol reported by the media you think they don't ignore certain subjects or infact are told they are not allowed to report it, have you maybe heard of d-notices. Wow you really are disillusioned, maybe you better join those conspiricy theorists with PSTD in the mental hospital.

• Options
    you claim the experts are wrong so i assume you have evidence to back it. if not; why do you feel you have the answers?

Yes popular mechnics have been debunked in some of the rubbish they wrote, google is your friend.

• Options
    when he has some credible evidence it'll be all over the news. until then he's just another nutter spouting off.

so you didn't take the time to read the article i'm assuming?
  • Options
    ps:
    One of the editors (Prof. Griffin) has explained that there were four reviewers for my paper, all Ph.D’s, two were physicists.

all the references used in the article are on page 46 if you are interested in checking them out further to determine the article's "credibility"
  • Options
    The Sustainability of the Controlled Demolition for the destruction of the Twin Towers
    Tony Szamboti
    Mechanical Engineer
    My intent here is to show that any honest and objective look at all of the theories, for the destruction of the twin towers, including the present government explanation, will cause one to realize that only the controlled
    demolition hypothesis is sustainable. I believe an honest look at the evidence will convince anyone that the controlled demolition hypothesis provides the best explanation for the complete collapses of the towers, as well as the damage to the buildings and objects surrounding them

endnotes and references begin on page 6
    http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/SzambotiSustainabilityofControlledDemolitionHypothesisForDestructionofTwinTowers.pdf

i also want to mention if you have anything to bring to the table, i would gladly read it
  • Options

You must be living in a chicken coop, i don't believe this person will take to read anything that may cause doubt but let it be blasted over our media and he'll quickly believe it.

This is the same person who talked about me attracting attention to myself because I have stickers on the back of my truck. After I told him/her what was actually OLS quietly ran away. Do you remember? Do some reading.

Peace

• Options
    spiral out wrote:

a bunch of "people in a cave" as you call them have no liability or consequence for masterminding an attack. they're already insurgents in their own nation who aren't going to be getting investigated or punished for what they do, and who gladly accept responsiblity and take pride in such attacks. investigation agencies and a small group of political figures in the u.s government would never do something that would contain such traceable involvement with today's technology and easy access of information. they know they'd be fucked and would burn for it.
    Does it inspire?
    A lesson to be applied.

• Options
    spiral out wrote:

Here are Noam Chomsky's thoughts on the topic.

Part 1
    Part 2

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Here are Noam Chomsky's thoughts on the topic.

Part 1
    Part 2

Peace

I am curently reading my way through Noams books. He's a great source of information.

I respect his opinion, but do you not think that it is in his best interest to say what he said about it. What would happen if the guy said anything other than what he said?

He would lose any respect people had for him as a writer and would be considered a nut job till the day he died.

But thats not to say that i disagree with what he said. I was mearly putting other ideas out there.

9/11 to me was their "pearl harbour" it was allowed to happen. And i think that thats as much as anyone can really say on the subject without speculating.