Options

If the 9/11 Conspiracy theories are ever proven?

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    ever
    Do you see the way that tree bends?
    Does it inspire?
    Leaning out to catch the sun's rays...
    A lesson to be applied.

Best night of my life. . .
    Noblesville, IN 06-22-03.

myspace.com/justonemorebottle
  • Options
    godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    I now return you to your fresh plate of hay...
    http://www.foxnews.com/

are you even able to grasp the difference between credible journalism and the rantings of a raving lunatic?

People like you serve as walking examples of why drugs are bad and why abortion needs to remain legal.
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • Options
    godpt3 wrote:
    are you even able to grasp the difference between credible journalism and the rantings of a raving lunatic?

People like you serve as walking examples of why drugs are bad and why abortion needs to remain legal.
    don't even waste your time godpt3....you'll just get a response that 'credible journalism is owned by the goverment!' or 'credible by whose standards!!!??1111??!!one!!1??' or 'they're keeping the real wreckage in area 51!' or some other absurd heap.
    careful though....i have a strengthening sense we're about to be called sheep....

and as a side-note....not everyone who rejects CT watches fox news....i happen to prefer the BBC world news for it's higher level of objectivity and superb attention to international stories.
    Does it inspire?
    A lesson to be applied.

• Options
    i wonder what conspircy will replace the 9/11 conspiracy. prior to 9/11 it was that the crown killed princes diana because she was seeing a muslim; an enemy of the crown. that theory was backed by the uk jumping into the iraq war with the us; but that conspiracy is old news. the jfk conspiracy played out when the warran commission report was reinacted and proven to be both possible and probable. roswell played out as well.
    so what will be next?
  • Options
    godpt3 wrote:

lmao. you think there's credible journalism? anything written by a human can only be the event as they perceived it. it's the human factor. we are all different and each one of us will see the same event a little differently.
    here's an example; watch the news and listen to eye witnesses. the more witnesses; the more different stories. my favorite is the witness that says they heard what sounded like firecrackers which turned out to be gunshots. there isn't a gun made that sounds like a firecracker. not even close.
    now add in the other factors. what does a story need to be reported? what makes it newsworthy? a high speed car chase will interupt regular programing. it's got action and drama. every story needs its little twist because it's all about ratings.
    look at these young kids running these 9/11 conspiracy sites. they don't have any experience in any of the necessary fields but now they're famous. at least in their own minds. what a joy it must be when you get the 1 millionth hit on your website. people are paying attention to me. people are listening to me. loose change is in it's 3rd version and with a third set of "facts". tell me it isn't about money.
  • Options
    lmao. you think there's credible journalism? anything written by a human can only be the event as they perceived it. it's the human factor. we are all different and each one of us will see the same event a little differently.
    here's an example; watch the news and listen to eye witnesses. the more witnesses; the more different stories. my favorite is the witness that says they heard what sounded like firecrackers which turned out to be gunshots. there isn't a gun made that sounds like a firecracker. not even close.
    now add in the other factors. what does a story need to be reported? what makes it newsworthy? a high speed car chase will interupt regular programing. it's got action and drama. every story needs its little twist because it's all about ratings.
    look at these young kids running these 9/11 conspiracy sites. they don't have any experience in any of the necessary fields but now they're famous. at least in their own minds. what a joy it must be when you get the 1 millionth hit on your website. people are paying attention to me. people are listening to me. loose change is in it's 3rd version and with a third set of "facts". tell me it isn't about money.
    wholly, 100%, unadulterated credible journalism...maybe it doesn't exist. but i'd take the word of BBC world news or hell even some CNN before i'd take everything crackpot CT site runners say at face value. loose change has been a joke since it's original production. it's got to be the weakest of all the conspiracy exposee pieces. horrible. i can understand someone maybe buying into some of the articles on the controlled demolition hypothesis and some of that other bull shit, but if someone a CT follower on this issue simply because of loose change.....well....i don't even know what to say.
    Does it inspire?
    A lesson to be applied.

• Options
    godpt3 wrote:

baaaaaaa......

how's the hay?

now...back under your bridge!!!
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options

how's the hay?

In Nebraska and the East River area of South Dakota, hay sales remain fully steady to firm. Demand very good and trading moderate to active. Quality has suffered over the past month due too much rain and or humidity. Pellet sales were fully steady with light to moderate demand and trade activity, according to the USDA-Market News Service, Aug. 24. Prices given on a per-ton basis, unless otherwise noted.
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

• Options
    now...back under your bridge!!!

It's where I drew your blood...
    —Dorothy Parker

• Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    my favorite is the witness that says they heard what sounded like firecrackers which turned out to be gunshots. there isn't a gun made that sounds like a firecracker. not even close.

There are many guns that sound like firecrackers going off and vice-versa. WTF are you talking about?
  • Options
    baaaaaaa......

how's the hay?

for the record, sheep graze mostly on grass. Horses eat hay.
    —Dorothy Parker

• Options
    godpt3 wrote:
    for the record, sheep graze mostly on grass. Horses eat hay.

awesome....
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    There are many guns that sound like firecrackers going off and vice-versa. WTF are you talking about?

a firecracker is an explosion. a gunshot is a controlled burn in a tube. if you drop a firecracker into a pipe (as so many of us have done as kids) you still won't get the same sound. they are completely different frequencies. a gun propells a projectile which makes a sound of it's own. it will resonate and sustain that pitch. a firecracker is POP and it's over.
    if you can make a gun sound like a firecracker; i'll give you $1000.00 USD and i'll fly to your place for you to prove it.
  • Options
    a firecracker is an explosion. a gunshot is a controlled burn in a tube.

You need to understand the difference between deflagration and detonation. Firecrackers and ammunition both qualify as deflagration. Low Explosives deflagrate (burn) rather than detonate, they burn progressively, and the reaction is sub-sonic. The low explosives exert more of a pushing or heaving effect (when confined), and are generally used as propellant powders.

Low explosives are sensitive to heat, friction, and shock.

Examples of Low Explosives include: Black Powder, Smokeless Powder, and Flash Powder.

Detonation is a violent chemical reaction within a chemical compound or mechanical mixture evolving heat and pressure. Detonation is a reaction which proceeds through the reacted material toward the un-reacted material at a supersonic velocity. The result of the chemical reaction is exertion of extremely high pressure on the surrounding medium forming a propagating shock wave that originally is of supersonic velocity.

To sum up...

Firecrackers "burn fast" as does ammuntion.
    if you drop a firecracker into a pipe (as so many of us have done as kids) you still won't get the same sound. they are completely different frequencies. a gun propells a projectile which makes a sound of it's own. it will resonate and sustain that pitch. a firecracker is POP and it's over.
    if you can make a gun sound like a firecracker; i'll give you $1000.00 USD and i'll fly to your place for you to prove it.

Unfortunately for you, you have touched upon my two favorite hobbies (shooting and pyrotechnics) and I would be more than happy to take you up on your bet! I have several types of firearms and fireworks at my disposal.

I await your arrival in sunny Wisconsin ;)
  • Options
    i'll give you $1000.00 USD and i'll fly to your place for you to prove it.

Is there any way you can just send the $1000? That would at least save you the price of the plane ticket.

Off to the gun show...

Later! ;)
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    so leaving for the hospital is now quietly sneeking away? interesting. the stickers were my theory. nobody else suggested any other theory. yesterday i flew by a cop at 90 mph only to have him stop the car behind me. when i passed that car i noticed that the occupants looked like stoners. so what attracted the cop to stop them when i was clearly going faster? i also had a broken tail light and didn't have mudflaps on my truck. for some reason; they attracted his attention more than i did.

all these stories you speak of have been refuted by evidence. evidence you choose not to see. if you want to waste your life with this; go right ahead. i choose to live and enjoy my life. you can search for the magic explosives that don't need det wire or blasting caps and don't leave any traces like normal explosives. it's your time.

now let's say someone proves one of these conspiracy theories. what is gained? how is your life made better?

It's amazing how you can drive 90 mph and tell how some peeps look like stoners, your pretty good. .....Or maybe the cops liked the color of their car more than yours that's if they even saw yours.

Peace....and have a nice day rumour has it, it's possible.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)