Options

If the 9/11 Conspiracy theories are ever proven?

Comments

• Options
    audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    JamMastaE wrote:
    and all this ignorance is the fuel propelling us forward to a certain doom.
    it's now or never,we are at the threshhold of tyranny

did our "president" just try to get rid of term limitations?
  • Options

I guess some people think the towers are just waiting to come down all the time,

they call that potential energy.
  • Options
    spiral out wrote:
    Have you done any reading on propaganda?

propaganda is a great tool to discredit or vilinize a group of people you don't like. you don't even need facts. you couls even use conspir.....
  • Options
    I don't see how it can happen top to bottom like an avalanche without any (or seemingly very negligible) upwards resistance to slow or even halt the process.

if the air below wasn't able to escape below the "avalanche" that would be sound theory. kinetic energy and inertia are a bitch.
  • Options
    audome25 wrote:
    if the air below wasn't able to escape below the "avalanche" that would be sound theory. kinetic energy and inertia are a bitch.

apparently...as no upward forces protested...amazing how steel and concrete can become akin to thin air.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Interesting read. I'll probably add pertinent paragraphs, time permitting..

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/seal01.htm

edit: read it...it's good.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    apparently...as no upward forces protested...amazing how steel and concrete can become akin to thin air.

if you are thinking equal and opposite, it doesn't quite work like that.
  • Options
    audome25 wrote:
    if you are thinking equal and opposite, it doesn't quite work like that.

no...not entirely, but some, enough to offset a near gravity collapse one would imagine right or wrong.

The details are quite trivial to the big picture going on however. I do find it interesting somewhat though.

The semantics of the deed itself pales to the circumstances surrounding it, and all the people involved.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    spiral outspiral out Posts: 1,052
    the media is for the sheep. life is too short. go out and live. make your own decisions. life follows logical progression. if it isn't logical; it probably isn't true. if bush put the 9/11 attack together in 8 months the man is a genius. if people were able to sneek in and cut support beams for an implosion without anyone seeing that's incredable. we should build churches in his honor. most importantly; if you found out the one person responsable; how would that effect your life? how would your life be better? i've done more in 51 years then most people do in 2 lifetimes. i only concern myself with what effects me and my life. i have the time to prove theories myself and i make my decisions based on that. i could be wrong or i could be right. but being wrong or right doesn't effect my life. i could spend days researching every theory but in the end i'll never get that time back. just as i'll never get back the time i spend at this bloody computer. be aware of what happens around you; but don't forget to live.

Don't worry about me, i'm out there living my life.
    Keep on rockin in the free world!!!!

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • Options
    spiral outspiral out Posts: 1,052
    godpt3 wrote:
    Secrecy breeds conspiracy theorists, and the rantings of crazed theorists only serve to further obfuscate the truth, which is usually much more mundane than we care to admit. It's a vicious cycle, but one that's very effective.

Hmm thats very interesting but i don't think the truth about America's involvement in controlling South America is particularly mundane.

And i think your kidding yourself if you think that the people in power only try to cover up there mundane mistakes, not everyone is that stupid all the time.
    Keep on rockin in the free world!!!!

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • Options
    godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    spiral out wrote:

And i think your kidding yourself if you think that the people in power only try to cover up there mundane mistakes, not everyone is that stupid all the time.

Have you checked the contents of 1600 Penn. Ave. recently???
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    JamMastaE wrote:
    look,growing up i used to dream about flying jets.on those long hot summer days i remember watching them fly over head and being amazed.i would watch the CONTRAIL as they flew by,i would watch it slowly DISSIPATE and fade away in less than 20 minutes or so.

NOW i watch these plane flying in cross patterns,criss crossing all day laying these thick plumes that after 20 minutes are not gone.NOOOOO,not at all,in fact they SPREAD OUT and on days of heavy spraying TOTALLY CONSUME THE SKY.now if you are going to sit here and say it's a conspiracy when the shit is going on right above your head then you are either blind or stupid.it's that simple.

Wow you are ignorant.

Contrails can develop into larger clouds and can even grow large enough to enable precipitation. The appearance of contrails varies widely based on conditions at the altitude they are formed. They can "comsume the whole sky". It happens. It isn't a conspiracy.
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    Wow you are ignorant.

Contrails can develop into larger clouds and can even grow large enough to enable precipitation. The appearance of contrails varies widely based on conditions at the altitude they are formed. They can "comsume the whole sky". It happens. It isn't a conspiracy.

Ah. 69charger, our local gatekeeper.
    lol.
    j/k

seriously, listen to charger.
    he may be a "disbeliever", but usually he is right.
    ;)
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    audome25 wrote:
    well they were able to get Phds.....

This is news to me...which ones? Where did you hear this?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    This question is like....

What if BIG FOOT is found.... What should happen?
    What if Lochness is found......How much can we learn?
  • Options

What if BIG FOOT is found.... What should happen?

A) Immediately replace the fake sasquatch in the Kokanee commercials
    B) Catch and cross breed lochness with a trout to help Feed the Chinese

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options

What if BIG FOOT is found....
    What if Lochness is found......

Answer to both: Capture a few breeding pair in hopes of eventually breeding enough of them to hunt! ;)

Ted Nugent in '08!

:D
  • Options
    not4unot4u Posts: 512
    if anything, they knew it was going to happen and they let it.
    For reasoning of war.
    and all the other benifits that come with that.
    lockheed martin, boeing and halliburton
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Loch Ness has been found. It's a lake in Scotland.
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    Answer to both: Capture a few breeding pair in hopes of eventually breeding enough of them to hunt! ;)

Ted Nugent in '08!

:D

Did you watch the myth busters episode where they show how guns don't work underwater? :p

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Did you watch the myth busters episode where they show how guns don't work underwater? :p

I did! 12 gauge shotgun was suprisingly effective. The 50 cal they used is the same gun that I have. I bet the results would have been better had they used armor piercing ammunition.

However, harpoons and torpedos work great in water ;)
  • Options
    JamMastaEJamMastaE Posts: 444
    69charger wrote:
    Wow you are ignorant.

yeah,I'm the one who is ignorant.

you're a fool!!
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain

"I would rather die on my feet than to live on my knees."
    Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    JamMastaE wrote:
    yeah,I'm the one who is ignorant.

you're a fool!!

So are you, or are you not, completely ignorant when it comes to Contrails or are you just calling names in a fit because you are wrong?

"I pity the fool who don't know how contrails form" -- Mr. T

;)
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    So are you, or are you not, completely ignorant when it comes to Contrails or are you just calling names in a fit because you are wrong?
    i know what you're saying,but there is such a thing as a chemtrail,they are not ALL contrails,can you at least admit that?
    69charger wrote:
    "I pity the fool who don't know how contrails form" -- Mr. T

;)

:)
    "In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain

Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    not4u wrote:
    if anything, they knew it was going to happen and they let it.
    For reasoning of war.
    and all the other benifits that come with that.
    lockheed martin, boeing and halliburton

Well, you got it mostly right ... though Boeing should be relplaced with BECHTEL ... Lockheed, Bechtel, Halliburton, and Chevron are the companies with the most political ties to this adminstration by far ... and the first three are the ones with the most benefit gained ...

But beyond the direct profiteering these companies are reaping, you are skipping a big chunk of the reasoning ... when you say "for reasoning of war" ... what you should be saying is "in order to use terror as a con to go to war in order to better geopoliticaly and geostratigicaly situate ourselves in the middle east ..."

going there for the money and direct access to oil is only about 50% of the game at this point ... the BIG picture reason we are there is because we are winding down towards WWIII here ...

In about 10 years the world will be a desperate place, with petrocarbon resources drying up all over the planet. The US is already is oil-decline, in about 5-7 years, China and Russia will both be drying up too ... (you don't think there is a reason Russia sent a sub to lay a flag beneath the north pole for oil claims?) ...

At this time, there will be a blitzkreig of sorts on the middle east ... "good thing" we are already there, no?
    there will also be such massive tension between the west, and russia & china that we will probably force our stubborn selves in to war with them both.
    again, good thing we will have bases all over the middle east (and with afghanistan, at china's DOORSTEP) at that time ... and with Iran in the "portfolio" who knows !?!

:(
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    Well, you got it mostly right ... though Boeing should be relplaced with BECHTEL ... Lockheed, Bechtel, Halliburton, and Chevron are the companies with the most political ties to this adminstration by far ... and the first three are the ones with the most benefit gained ...

But beyond the direct profiteering these companies are reaping, you are skipping a big chunk of the reasoning ... when you say "for reasoning of war" ... what you should be saying is "in order to use terror as a con to go to war in order to better geopoliticaly and geostratigicaly situate ourselves in the middle east ..."

going there for the money and direct access to oil is only about 50% of the game at this point ... the BIG picture reason we are there is because we are winding down towards WWIII here ...

In about 10 years the world will be a desperate place, with petrocarbon resources drying up all over the planet. The US is already is oil-decline, in about 5-7 years, China and Russia will both be drying up too ... (you don't think there is a reason Russia sent a sub to lay a flag beneath the north pole for oil claims?) ...

At this time, there will be a blitzkreig of sorts on the middle east ... "good thing" we are already there, no?
    there will also be such massive tension between the west, and russia & china that we will probably force our stubborn selves in to war with them both.
    again, good thing we will have bases all over the middle east (and with afghanistan, at china's DOORSTEP) at that time ... and with Iran in the "portfolio" who knows !?!

:(

peak oil is a scam,there is plenty of oil all over the planet.don't believe the hype!!!

Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    69charger wrote:
    I did! 12 gauge shotgun was suprisingly effective. The 50 cal they used is the same gun that I have. I bet the results would have been better had they used armor piercing ammunition.

However, harpoons and torpedos work great in water ;)

....dynamite...lochie could bite you toes off at that range.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    hodgehodge Posts: 519
    didn't feel like sifting through the 8 pages of this thread but i came across this startling page today:
    http://killtown.911review.org/flight77/passengers.html

my favorite part is the Barbara and Ted Olson bit
    successfully represented George W. Bush at the Supreme Court last December, stopping the Florida recounts and guaranteeing Bush the White House.

He has said that officials have the right to lie to American citizens, telling the US Supreme Court...

god bless america :)
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Options
    JamMastaE wrote:
    i know what you're saying,but there is such a thing as a chemtrail,they are not ALL contrails,can you at least admit that?

As in the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory? No, I will not admit or buy into that 'theory' either.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Loch Ness has been found. It's a lake in Scotland.

it is not a LAKE!!!! :mad: its a Loch...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.