Options

Media Ignores Higher Black on White Crime Rate for PC Crap

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    surferdude wrote:
    In most situations no. My skin color is going to work against me in becoming a rapper or NBA player or sprinter or federal government jobs in Canada. I've been places in the US and elsewhere where being white just makes me a target. The stereotype you want to perpetuate is not valid, you have to look at the individual and the situation.

WELL, THE NUMBER OF AVAILABLE JOBS AS RAPPERS, SPRINTERS AND NBA PLAYERS IS QUITE LIMITED, SO HOPEFULLY YOU WEREN'T COUNTING ON THOSE PROFESSIONS. DON'T FORGET ABOUT "SNOW"..THE BEST WHITE CANADIAN RAPPER OF ALL TIME! :)

I can't go back 40, 50 or 100 years and ask people to do the right thing. But we should be at the point as a society where we all do the right thing regardless of history. You think it's convenient to do the right thing????? Yet here you are questioning me for doing the right thing.

OF COURSE WE CAN'T GO BACK INTO THE PAST, BUT WE ARE NOW SUFFERING FROM A RACISM "HANGOVER".....PAYING THE PRICE FOR THE PAST.

We are all the same. I don't give a fuck why the person is in the muck, I'm going to do the humane thing and give a hand and help him up.

I AGREE, WE ARE THE SAME, BUT SOME GROUPS WEREN'T ALWAYS JUDGED THAT WAY, SO IT MAY TAKE A LITTLE EXTRA TIME TO HEAL.

(I USED ALL CAPS FOR DIFFERENTIATION, NOT TO YELL!)
  • Options
    cornnifercornnifer Posts: 2,130
    Don't glorify inner city culture!! Call it what it is: redneck culture for blacks.

Everyone makes fun of rednecks because they're ignorant, and they are, but no one makes fun of the pathetic glorification of ignorance that occurs in the inner city.

Undermine ghetto culture and teach blacks that ebonics and gang violence don't a good society make.

Are you fucking serious?!

No one makes fun of Black culture?! A couple of days ago you were having a go about how Blacks are genetically less intelligent than white folks and referring to them as "primitive". Today you start this bullshit thread complete with probably bogus statistcs accompanied with absolutely no context in an effort to portray blacks as being on a vicious "kill whitey" crusade and going on about ebonics and gang violence. You've got to be kidding me. There is no other explanation for just how full of shit you are.
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:

My house is actuallly bookended by the homes of two black families and one black family across the street.

Wow. You must sleep with one eye open and a loaded handgun under the pillow. Surrounded, as you are, by all those bloodthirst nigras.

Double sheesh.
    "When all your friends and sedatives mean well but make it worse... better find yourself a place to level out."
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    We all come from Africa.

On the other hand black people have more fast-twitch muscle tissue. So there is a divergence of genes. All that is included in those differences is not known.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    cornnifer wrote:
    Originally Posted by CorporateWhore
    Don't glorify inner city culture!! Call it what it is: redneck culture for blacks.

Everyone makes fun of rednecks because they're ignorant, and they are, but no one makes fun of the pathetic glorification of ignorance that occurs in the inner city.

Undermine ghetto culture and teach blacks that ebonics and gang violence don't a good society make.

Are you fucking serious?!

No one makes fun of Black culture?! A couple of days ago you were having a go about how Blacks are genetically less intelligent than white folks and referring to them as "primitive". Today you start this bullshit thread complete with probably bogus statistcs accompanied with absolutely no context in an effort to portray blacks as being on a vicious "kill whitey" crusade and going on about ebonics and gang violence. You've got to be kidding me. There is no other explanation for just how full of shit you are.

CW you must really love all this attention with irrelevant and pointless posts. Hooray for you.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    CW you must really love all this attention with irrelevant and pointless posts. Hooray for you.

Peace

Not from nincompoops like him. His are the irrelevant and pointless posts. He didn't even bother to check my facts but said "probably" untrue statistics. Typical dumbshit disagreement right there. No fact checking or argument, just insults and ignorance.
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
  • Options
    Every time I quickly pop into this post for a few secs, I am reminded why I'm glad I haven't... hehe
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    cornnifer wrote:
    Wow. You must sleep with one eye open and a loaded handgun under the pillow. Surrounded, as you are, by all those bloodthirst nigras.

Double sheesh.

You wouldn't know your ass, from your elbow.

I can tell you one thing for sure, most black people I know find people like you, who talk about black people the way you do; to be an insult. They are offended by people like you. They don't appreciate people like you making up excuses and defending the bad elements in their community.

They think people like you are over-compensating and overly-defensive.

I am myself. I am me. They know I'm not a racist and they respect me for speaking my opinions in a forthright manner and not pulling any punches.

Most blacks I know agree with my perspective on this whole racial issue.

Most blacks I know don't want know damn white boy defending them and acting like their people are poor victims. They find it extremely insulting.
  • Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792
    The point is that the media refuses to tell you this information. They would rather tell you that black on black crime is high. This causes the public to have misperceived priorities. Rather than addressing the significant problems with the black community's crime rate, the media is diverting public attention from an issue that is just as important as black on black crime, but it is not reported.

I fear that if I had pointed out that black on black crime is higher than black on white, you would not have said "what's the point...?" You would have wanted to offer solutions to that problem.

White people matter too.

You are pathetic!
  • Options
    spiral outspiral out Posts: 1,052
    Open wrote:
    You are pathetic!

Only just caught this thread but after witnessing some of the stuff that comes out of corporate whores mouth i would have to agree with this sentiment.
    Keep on rockin in the free world!!!!

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • Options
    Not from nincompoops like him. His are the irrelevant and pointless posts. He didn't even bother to check my facts but said "probably" untrue statistics. Typical dumbshit disagreement right there. No fact checking or argument, just insults and ignorance.

Dude, did you just use the word nincompoop? What are you, like, 60?
  • Options
    surferdude wrote:
    In most situations no. My skin color is going to work against me in becoming a rapper or NBA player .

Stop for a second and look at what you posted here.

*pause*

A rapper?! An NBA basketball player?!
    Yeah, because those are REAL jobs :rolleyes:
    Besides the only thing working against you there is the fact that you can't rap or play basketball. The color of your skin has nothing to do with it.

Holy sheesh.
  • Options
    cornnifer wrote:

*pause*

Besides the only thing working against you there is the fact that you can't rap or play basketball. The color of your skin has nothing to do with it.

Holy sheesh.

Ownage
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:

How's that line go? If it quacks like a duck......

i think its something like, "If it quacks like a duck...

then its probably a White Supremist".

or something like that.
  • Options
    surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    cornnifer wrote:

*pause*

Holy sheesh.
    Since you take the high road with these jobs I assume you take the high road with all other jobs as well. I wouldn't want to think for a moment you are a hypocrite and would apply different standards to people based on skin color. So when you see mostly white people in a profession you know there is the fact that those not working there is because they can't do that job. I don't understand how you can look at a profession or career and see skin color, I just see people.

It amazes me that when I bring up the NBA people always counter it's about the unique talents of the player, but they then throw out this arguement when looking at the ownership and management of those same teams.

Maybe in your world you like to divide people by skin tone but not in mine.
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    If the crime victim's mother is "black" and father is "white" which category are the statistics of the crime placed? Just curious.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    sweetpotatosweetpotato Posts: 1,278
    surferdude wrote:
    Maybe if you started viewing people as individuals and not as sterotypes you'd see that there are currenlty millions of marginalized/disenfranchised white people. The color of their skin shouldn't matter (but it seems to) but only their situation.

From my perspective, I don't care what side of the arguement you are on as soon as you start stereotyping, refering to skin color rather than the individual you are part of the problem. No matter how well intentioned you are, yo are part of the problem

so i guess that means we agree.

unlike the thread starter and his cronies, i DO view people as individuals, and i don;t give a rat's ass about their color. if you;re a criminal, i don;t care if you're purple with pink polka dots, you should be punished. so instead of whining about how the big, mean liberal media never tells us about black-on-white crime, how about we address the CAUSES of crime and not just te symptoms? namely, poverty and ignorance. let's roll up our sleeves and tackle those problems and stop bellyaching about imagined injustices perpetrated against the defenseless white folks.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Barack Obama."

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

"i'm feeling kinda righteous right now. with my badass motherfuckin' ukulele!"
    ~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    If the crime victim's mother is "black" and father is "white" which category are the statistics of the crime placed? Just curious.

i appreciate and admire your "there is no such thing as race" ideology. i sincerely do. In a way its refreshing and utopian (albeit a bit polyanna at times) such universal attitude is without question, desireable.
    Tell it to the a Black guy who listens to some of the White supremacist crap that gets posted in this forum. Tell it to anyone who actually knows first hand what it is like to be non-white in this country. Tell THEM their "race" doesn't really exist. Tell it, for example, to Blacks in New Orleans. Tell it to a Latino guy just about anywhere in the U.S these days.

BTW the hypothetical victim you speak of, by many people, would be called "n****r". Maybe that answers your question, Maybe it doesn't.
  • Options
    cornnifer wrote:
    i appreciate and admire your "there is no such thing as race" ideology. i sincerely do. In a way its refreshing and utopian (albeit a bit polyanna at times) such universal attitude is without question, desireable.
    Tell it to the a Black guy who listens to some of the White supremacist crap that gets posted in this forum. Tell it to anyone who actually knows first hand what it is like to be non-white in this country. Tell THEM their "race" doesn't really exist. Tell it, for example, to Blacks in New Orleans. Tell it to a Latino guy just about anywhere in the U.S these days.

BTW the hypothetical victim you speak of, by many people, would be called "n****r". Maybe that answers your question, Maybe it doesn't.

Tell what to them? I was asking a question - not making a statement.

• Options
    know1 wrote:
    Tell what to them? I was asking a question - not making a statement.

You were trying to make a point with your question. No? We've been over this before and it wasn't lost on me.
    If i'm mistaken, i sincerely appologize.
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    surferdude wrote:
    Since you take the high road with these jobs I assume you take the high road with all other jobs as well. I wouldn't want to think for a moment you are a hypocrite and would apply different standards to people based on skin color. So when you see mostly white people in a profession you know there is the fact that those not working there is because they can't do that job. I don't understand how you can look at a profession or career and see skin color, I just see people.

It amazes me that when I bring up the NBA people always counter it's about the unique talents of the player, but they then throw out this arguement when looking at the ownership and management of those same teams.

Maybe in your world you like to divide people by skin tone but not in mine.

Well said.

They are hypocrites and they routinely use racist and discriminatory concepts and arguments, to support their postions.

Like I said yesterday........

.....most black people I know find people like them, people who talk about black people the way they do; to be offensive. They are offended by people like them. They don't appreciate people like them twisting-up excuses, justifications and defending the bad elements in their community.

They think people like these guys are over-compensating and overly-defensive of black people.

Most blacks I know don't want and don't need no white guy taking up the "cause", defending them and acting like their people are poor victims. They find it extremely insulting.

Black people are human beings. Not a "cause" .....a "charity" ......or a pity-party.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    Well said.

They are hypocrites and they routinely use racist and discriminatory concepts and arguments, to support their postions.

Like I said yesterday........

.....most black people I know find people like them, people who talk about black people the way they do; to be offensive. They are offended by people like them. They don't appreciate people like them twisting-up excuses, justifications and defending the bad elements in their community.

They think people like these guys are over-compensating and overly-defensive of black people.

Most blacks I know don't want and don't need no white guy taking up the "cause", defending them and acting like their people are poor victims. They find it extremely insulting.

Black people are human beings. Not a "cause" .....a "charity" ......or a pity-party.
    oh for fuck's sake. When someone come's off with white supremacist bullshit like what started this thread, or implies that Blacks are genetically less intelligent and primitive, you can bet your ass i'm going to call them on it. Thats not "overcompensating" or being "overly-defensive". Thats just calling it like it is. The guy's a racially prejudiced fool, and to be frank, i don't think you're far behind him.
  • Options
    cornnifer wrote:
    You were trying to make a point with your question. No? We've been over this before and it wasn't lost on me.
    If i'm mistaken, i sincerely appologize.

No apology necessary. Yes - I was trying to make a point. Do you know what the point is? Is that point what you were asking me to tell to various groups?

I realize my viewpoint is a bit eutopian, but can we really EVER end racism if we persist in grouping and defining people - even for so-called good reasons such as statistics?

I'm just trying to do my part to try and get people to reject the notion that people need to be classified by appearance. When you really can't define "black" how can you classify someone as "black' and then base statistics on it, etc.?

• Options
    Uncle LeoUncle Leo Posts: 1,073
    cornnifer wrote:
    oh for fuck's sake. When someone come's off with white supremacist bullshit like what started this thread, or implies that Blacks are genetically less intelligent and primitive, you can bet your ass i'm going to call them on it. Thats not "overcompensating" or being "overly-defensive". Thats just calling it like it is. The guy's a racially prejudiced fool, and to be frank, i don't think you're far behind him.

What the hell are you talking about?

Most blacks I know fully tell me to shut my PC ass up and admit to being part of an intellectually inferior, less moral, and less driven race. They tend to high-five whites that use the N-word and thank them for their honesty. Most say they wish they were white so they could be more like me--a successful white person that has overcome PC-driven oppression so very impressively--without the PC "anti-white" attitude.

The others I know...well they're just looking for a handout.
    I cannot come up with a new sig till I get this egg off my face.
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    No apology necessary. Yes - I was trying to make a point. Do you know what the point is? Is that point what you were asking me to tell to various groups?

I realize my viewpoint is a bit eutopian, but can we really EVER end racism if we persist in grouping and defining people - even for so-called good reasons such as statistics?

I'm just trying to do my part to try and get people to reject the notion that people need to be classified by appearance. When you really can't define "black" how can you classify someone as "black' and then base statistics on it, etc.?

Like i said, i hear ya. The thing is, i fear that racism and racial prejudice is so much ingrained and out of control due to historical legacy etc., that short of an appocalyptic destruction and repopulation, no, we will NEVER, be able to end it. Furthermore, i simply don't think that denying that physical characteristics we call "race" is a realistic and even necessary road to take. If i acknowledge that the sudanese gentleman that steps into the elevator with me is a Black guy, whereas i'm fishbelly White, what's wrong with that? Thats just me assuming my alter-ego of "captain obvious". Now, if i instinctively cover my wallet when he steps in with me, THEN there's a problem.
  • Options
    Uncle Leo wrote:
    Most blacks I know...They tend to high-five whites that use the N-word and thank them for their honesty. Most say they wish they were white so they could be more like me--a successful white person that has overcome PC-driven oppression so very impressively--without the PC "anti-white" attitude.

what the fuck planet do YOU live on?? there are MANY blacks who despise the "n" word when spoken by other blacks, let alone your sorry white ass. they feel it's an insult, regardless of who's sying it. it's a throwback to slavery, for crissakes. do they call you "massa", too?
    try that shit in my neck of the woods- or anywhere that blacks have self-respect- and you'll regret it.

trust me, the "most blacks you know" are humoring you, white boy. :D

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    Uncle LeoUncle Leo Posts: 1,073
    what the fuck planet do YOU live on?? there are MANY blacks who despise the "n" word when spoken by other blacks, let alone your sorry white ass. they feel it's an insult, regardless of who's sying it. it's a throwback to slavery, for crissakes. do they call you "massa", too?
    try that shit in my neck of the woods- or anywhere that blacks have self-respect- and you'll regret it.

trust me, the "most blacks you know" are humoring you, white boy. :D

I live on Planet Sarcasm (your use of :D makes me wonder whether you live there too)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
    I cannot come up with a new sig till I get this egg off my face.
  • Options
    Uncle Leo wrote:
    I live on Planet Sarcasm (your use of :D makes me wonder whether you live there too)

so you're telling me that was just a joke, you don't get "high-fived" by your close-as-bros black friends for being so very anti-pc? if so, i am truly relieved.

~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    Uncle Leo wrote:

Personally, i don't live there, but it is one of my favorite places to visit. :)