Vancouver Meet Up?

Comments

• Thanks drsnjrg! I will check it out...
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • I know according to reviews on Travelocity, the Hampton Inn on Robson has great reviews. The Sandman on W. Georgia does not. I think the Marriott nearby has good reviews too? I think this time we'll be staying at the Hampton Inn, unless someone tells me it's a disgusting rat hole or something LOL
  • i also am in the majority that got shut out of tickets for night 2 if anyone got an extra pair they would like to sell id be forever grateful !!!

cheers
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • bwordbword Posts: 74
    me + 1...can't believe I got tickets...was the first in line and the only one to score...oh happy freaking day!!!! (felt lousy for the other guys who were after me)
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
  • bword wrote:
    me + 1...can't believe I got tickets...was the first in line and the only one to score...oh happy freaking day!!!! (felt lousy for the other guys who were after me)

What do you want for one ticket to night 2? Im so desperate!
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • anyone have an extra ticket for the first night? please? :)
    thank you!
  • bword wrote:

im surprised you didnt get beat up,heheh

i have two extras for night one, looking to trade for night two .pm me
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • again, i will throw this out there, because of the hotel talk.

i work for the marriott, i can get people friends and family rates. let me know
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • bwordbword Posts: 74
    im surprised you didnt get beat up,heheh

i have two extras for night one, looking to trade for night two .pm me

Ya, I tried to conceal my joy until I apologized to them and left the building :-)
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
  • When did they announce a second show?
  • genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    When did they announce a second show?

They didnt!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • When did they announce a second show?
    this morning around 10:15, after the first one sold out in 50 seconds!
  • Do you know when the second night sold out? Just because I left ticketmast like at 10:06 when night one was supposibly all gone.

[edit]
    thanks for the answer restless.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,152
    Do you know when the second night sold out? Just because I left ticketmast like at 10:06 when night one was supposibly all gone.

[edit]

It sold out almost right away also!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Do you know when the second night sold out? Just because I left ticketmast like at 10:06 when night one was supposibly all gone.

[edit]

the second show sold out in under 5 minutes :eek:

vancouver represent!

you are welcome :D
  • Anyone in Maple Ridge or Coquitlam have an extra ticket I could buy?
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    Do you know when the second night sold out? Just because I left ticketmast like at 10:06 when night one was supposibly all gone.

[edit]
    that sucks :(
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Nice
  • that sucks :(
    I know, I was going to buy a pair of panties and throw them at Ed.
  • I would LOVE THE TIX... I would pay above face value... but really hate to support any of the scalpers on ebay. I'm already going to be in Van and have my hotel booked, so it would be exce;;ent to go on night 2 as well!
    Edmonton ~ September 2005 (Thanks for the tambourine Eddie!!!)
    Gorge ~ July 22, 2006
    Gorge ~ July 23, 2006
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 2, 2008
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 3, 2008
    Calgary ~ August 8, 2009
    Calgary ~ September 21, 2011
    Edmonton ~ September 23, 2011 ... and hopefully more soon!
  • So, where is everyone staying for the Vancouver shows if coming from out of town? We are staying at the Downtown Comfort Inn on Nelson...if you don't already have a place reserved, this one looks pretty nice and is around $89 per night (consideralbly less than most others). Just wanted to throw that out there...
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    PurlGurl wrote:
    So, where is everyone staying for the Vancouver shows if coming from out of town? We are staying at the Downtown Comfort Inn on Nelson...if you don't already have a place reserved, this one looks pretty nice and is around $89 per night (consideralbly less than most others). Just wanted to throw that out there...

staying at the same hotel :) $81 using my brother's Government rate. agree that it looks quite comfortable and clean and has received above average reviews on expedia, not to mention it's a great deal and fairly close to the venue,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Could someone reiterate the plan and locations for the preparty please. Jimmys then the kingston? hmmm?

I desperately need a ticket for night 2 as well if anyone wants to make the best birthday ever. (well Birthday week, but close enough!)

Thanks
    so, can we make it official that it's the pre-party/fundraiser/birthday bash for doin'the-evolution and leavin here all out extravaganza! ?

:);)
  • so, can we make it official that it's the pre-party/fundraiser/birthday bash for doin'the-evolution and leavin here all out extravaganza! ?

:);)

I like the way you think Birthday partner!
    I like the way you think Birthday partner!
    and i'm thinking party hats and noise makers are manditory...
  • and i'm thinking party hats and noise makers are manditory...

I was thinking more along the lines of cake and confetti as well?
    I was thinking more along the lines of cake and confetti as well?
    oh obviously... can we get someone to pop out of the cake? like stone perhaps?
  • oh obviously... can we get someone to pop out of the cake? like stone perhaps?

I was thinking Boom would be better to pop out of the cake :)
    NERDS!
  • weve got 25 confirmed guests here, keep them coming...seems like there is gonna be a lot of us, if even half of these people bring others....! gonna be great

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8369066483