Vancouver Meet Up?

Comments

• what is loge 7 row a what is that first word mean

loge is the term they use for the little opera type boxes hanging from the wall. so these are in the dress circle, box 7 first row.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
    can i count on you for sure for that? like, i dont have to look for tickets,...?? just want to know, cause im still on craigslist and ebay each day looking....pricing....

Yes man liek i said in that email my girl is all worried cuz she cant go to night 2 so she wants to go to night one and i am goin got night 2 bymyself she is worried so yes man for sure i told her i could trust u u are setting up the event adn not only that u are a fellow 10c so we are going to take the train up there in the morning where is the amtrax station at up there can i get ur number or something
    loge is the term they use for the little opera type boxes hanging from the wall. so these are in the dress circle, box 7 first row.

oh so those are the seats hanging from the wall sweet well the tickets i got are row y and they are on the orch level so that is liek 23 seats back cuz that stadium is missing some rows
  • Yes man liek i said in that email my girl is all worried cuz she cant go to night 2 so she wants to go to night one and i am goin got night 2 bymyself she is worried so yes man for sure i told her i could trust u u are setting up the event adn not only that u are a fellow 10c so we are going to take the train up there in the morning where is the amtrax station at up there can i get ur number or something

i think the amtrak is at

1150 Station Street
    Pacific Central Station
    Vancouver, BC V6A 4C7
    spacer

its like a big bus and train depot....its considered not to be right downtown, but it is 5 minutes from GM Place and the Centre is 5 from GM Place..

ill send you my number in a pm....

so thats it then, i wont look for other tix...if something happens, PLEASE let me know so i can get a plan going in time, okay....

thanks buddy.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
    sounds great mand losts of presure of my back i when the time gets nearer we will set up a time or i willsee u at the party i cnat wiat man and dont worry i need these tickets so i wont flake on u and same goes to u if somethign happens let me know so i can come up with a bakc up plan so i can get tickets for night one well keep in touch man and i will contact u closer to the date who knows maybe they will play here in seattle first and i will see u there man wouldnt that be awesome well thanks and i will pm u my number
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Just don't try crossing the border drunk... ;)

o.k., so I'm stoked for this party and show!!! (show for me, shows for some of yous)
  • einatshaul wrote:
    Just don't try crossing the border drunk... ;)

o.k., so I'm stoked for this party and show!!! (show for me, shows for some of yous)

yeah this is gonna be a shindig and a brouhaha all rolled into one....cant wait to meet all the fans!
  • reviving bump
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Been in bed sick with the flu for several days, and just heard they added a 2nd Vancouver show? I didn't see it posted anywhere
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • yahamita wrote:
    Been in bed sick with the flu for several days, and just heard they added a 2nd Vancouver show? I didn't see it posted anywhere

yeah!!! it was a surprise for all of us, i found out 3 minutes too late and it was sold out.

get better, and find some tickets...of course you will...
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    i was about to give up since i had a pair of night 1's already and really refreshing was getting to be a pain in the ass, then suddenly a night 2 popped up.

it was pure luck for any of us who got it.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • [size=+4]BUMP[/size]

Plus I may also need a single night 2 ticket also :o
    NERDS!
    so anyone want to guess who i am ??

Mrs Worthless lol

BuT are you EQUALY Worthless??

hahaha.. it's been a while since I've seen those colors in this pit, about time!!
  • hey guys, i know we have a guest list on the front page, but this was compiled before ticket confirmations and who knows what else happened in that crazy week, so if you wouldnt mind updating any guests you will be bringing on the page here and any pj items to put up for auction, mention that aswell....

things are looking good ! gonna be a good turn out.....if you have friends in van that have tickets, invite them too!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8369066483
  • hey guys, i know we have a guest list on the front page, but this was compiled before ticket confirmations and who knows what else happened in that crazy week, so if you wouldnt mind updating any guests you will be bringing on the page here and any pj items to put up for auction, mention that aswell....

things are looking good ! gonna be a good turn out.....if you have friends in van that have tickets, invite them too!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8369066483

Hey, I am having a hard time adding myself and my guest to this event...do I need to be invited? Am I worthy enough?
    Huh?!
    Seattle-11/5/00
    Vancouver-9/2/05
    The Gorge 7/22/06
    Vancouver 4/3/08
  • PurlGurl wrote:
    Hey, I am having a hard time adding myself and my guest to this event...do I need to be invited? Am I worthy enough?

do you have a facebook account ???
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • PurlGurl wrote:

you just need a facebook account and then, click, join group near the top right!
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I dont have a facebook account, but count me in for the Vancouver show!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • yahamita wrote:
    I dont have a facebook account, but count me in for the Vancouver show!

will do, i will add you now, you are going with *dawn* right?
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    will do, i will add you now, you are going with *dawn* right?

yes - and I did reply on facebook :) thanks!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • *dawn* wrote:
    yes - and I did reply on facebook :) thanks!

gotcha... :D
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    BUMP - Updates on Page One

Looks like there's gonna be a ton of people there! Way to represent!
    be philanthropic
  • BUMP - Updates on Page One

Looks like there's gonna be a ton of people there! Way to represent!

The Kingston is on Richards Street by the way , kinda a minor detail ;)
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • The Kingston is on Richards Street by the way , kinda a minor detail ;)

Thanks for that little tidbit of info :)
    NERDS!
    The Kingston is on Richards Street by the way , kinda a minor detail ;)

Yeah...I knew that..oh well, I was only off by one block...it's not like anyone would have gotten lost...the change has been made....

Thanks!!
    be philanthropic
  • Yeah...I knew that..oh well, I was only off by one block...it's not like anyone would have gotten lost...the change has been made....

Thanks!!

no prob , sorry i wasnt trying to be rude obv just thought it should be changed, just noticed. :D
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
    No worries...I just kept forgetting to change it...
    be philanthropic
    Will the wishlist have Flight to Mars medium Ts? please :)
  • I'm hoping to be there.... I have a ticket to the show, just not 100% sure if I'm going to make it to the meetup!!!! Need to make sure my friend is into it!!! Hoping she is!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • prljamgirl wrote:
    I'm hoping to be there.... I have a ticket to the show, just not 100% sure if I'm going to make it to the meetup!!!! Need to make sure my friend is into it!!! Hoping she is!!!!!!!!!! :)

NO SHIT!!! right on Lisa...that is great news...i was thinking where you were in all of this....!