Vancouver Meet Up?

Comments

• haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    prljamgirl wrote:
    I'm hoping to be there.... I have a ticket to the show, just not 100% sure if I'm going to make it to the meetup!!!! Need to make sure my friend is into it!!! Hoping she is!!!!!!!!!! :)
    there will be broom closets to lock unwilling friends in, won't there?
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • NO SHIT!!! right on Lisa...that is great news...i was thinking where you were in all of this....!

Yup, it's true!!! I pm'd you friend!!!
  • bwordbword Posts: 74
    don't forget me + 1...can't wait!!!
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
  • add me and my hubby please :D
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
    Dont have a facebook acoount i am not to computer savvy but just count me in plus 1 so we can still make that trade for tickets, also i am bring somethign to donate for auction i think my train gets there at liek 215 or so and i am going to check in to my hotel and head over there howlong do u think it will last and what time are people planning on getting there
  • I would love to come before the show, but don't get off work until 4pm and will likely go home to spend an hour with my son before heading back downtown and by that time it will likely be too late :(
    "The bottom line is that when we all plug in, Eddie can make us dance and play like little molecules bouncing off the wall. And, for whatever reason, we can make him feel like singing."
    - Stone Gossard, Musician Magazine, 1995
  • I am in for sure now :D Just have to sort out a hotel etc.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I am in for sure now :D Just have to sort out a hotel etc.

SOMEONE is trying to twist my arm to go to Vancouver...:rolleyes:

:p
  • Just booked air and hotel (westin grand). Can't wait.......

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• SOMEONE is trying to twist my arm to go to Vancouver...:rolleyes:

:p

Come see how fun Canada is!! My first time to BC!! WOOHOO!! If I really like it I just might move there :p

I've booked the same hotel... what rate did you get? If enough people book at the same time at the same hotel then we should be eligible for some sort of group rate.
    Edmonton ~ September 2005 (Thanks for the tambourine Eddie!!!)
    Gorge ~ July 22, 2006
    Gorge ~ July 23, 2006
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 2, 2008
    EV ~ Vancouver, April 3, 2008
    Calgary ~ August 8, 2009
    Calgary ~ September 21, 2011
    Edmonton ~ September 23, 2011 ... and hopefully more soon!
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
    Got my hotel at the comfort in i got a milt rate at 79 bucks a night so that isnt bad anyone else staying there or what it is liek 6 blocks away i guess
  • I've booked the same hotel... what rate did you get? If enough people book at the same time at the same hotel then we should be eligible for some sort of group rate.

I got a great package deal with expedia.....was like 1K for airfare and 4 nights hotel. Pretty cheap conisdering flights are expensive from boston.

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Come see how fun Canada is!! My first time to BC!! WOOHOO!! If I really like it I just might move there :p
    okay... i'm on my way now :)
  • vital5 wrote:
    okay... i'm on my way now :)

But I heard you have a peculiar BO :p

LMAO
  • WOOHOO!! Can't wait for Vancouver :D:D
    woot.
    i FINALLY re-booked my flights home from europe yesterday... now its officially official!
    still doesnt seem real though!
  • Alright, enough about the pre-party. More importantly, where is the after party? :D
    NERDS!
  • Alright, enough about the pre-party. More importantly, where is the after party? :D

I thought you were hosting that??? :confused::p

Seriously though, this is going to be SO much fun!!
    Alright, enough about the pre-party. More importantly, where is the after party? :D
    lets all go to stanley park and get high and wasted.
    ...ya know, if i were into that. hahah.
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    lets all go to stanley park and get high and wasted.
    ...ya know, if i were into that. hahah.

I need to talk to you!!! Help a brotha out coming from Seattle?
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
    GR8Dane wrote:
    haha... yeah right. i'm like the least pot involved british columbian. hahahha
  • I know probably already done to death but I would LOVE, love a ticket for night 2!! I am not paying scalper prices I am just hoping some kind soul might have a ticket to sell !!:o

I know! I know! Probably not the only one and I should likely post in the other thread as well . Thanks :)

nice dude......
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Dont have a facebook acoount i am not to computer savvy but just count me in plus 1 so we can still make that trade for tickets, also i am bring somethign to donate for auction i think my train gets there at liek 215 or so and i am going to check in to my hotel and head over there howlong do u think it will last and what time are people planning on getting there

got you down for you+1. stay in touch eric!:D
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • GR8Dane wrote:

i got you
  • 65 confirmed guests on the facebook event.....bumpin!! its gonna be great....gitta get at me with the new info

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8369066483
  • Flight booked :D:D
  • I already posted this on the Facebook page, but just in case I'll put it here, too. We've had a change in plans and we won't be able to make it to the pre-party after all :(
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    i got you

i would be a restlesssoul without you.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!