Options

And the Violence Continues

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    shiraz wrote:
    Is there a zionist party? the closest thing we have in Israel is a party called 'Mafdal', it has only 3 seats in Israeli parlament and it is not included in our govt. Again, the "zionist Idea" is irrelevant in Israel for quite a while.

It may be irrelevant in your politics, but it certainly isn't in your society. Those 250,000 settlements came from somewhere.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Oh so your opinion must be gospel then? Give me a break Jsand. Why don't you admit you are racist?

Why don't you pay some attention to a point of view that doesn't entirely jive with you own? This is why I don't post many articles. You guys have already made up your minds.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    What does the world equal then? Your and Jsand's opinons? Hardly.

It doesn't equal your close-minded dogmatic attitude about Israel, either.
  • Options
    acutejam wrote:
    Ah, yes, the hallow UN -- um, last I checked they couldn't even define "terrorism." Hmmm. Intersting indeed! They've defined Zionism now have they?

Perhaps because the UN is largely a grouping of undemocratic states that seeks hegemony over democratic ones to protect, all too often, corrupt ends?

I think you are giving too much credit to democracy and not enough to the republics. If you really think about it, the United States is a republic and tends to become upset over democratic elections in other sovereign states.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Oh so your opinion must be gospel then? Give me a break Jsand. Why don't you admit you are racist?

Why don't you admit that you're an awful person who is completely out of touch with reality? Where is the Christian state? Where is the Islamic state?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Why don't you admit that you're an awful person who is completely out of touch with reality? Where is the Christian state? Where is the Islamic state?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, the Islamic state one gave me a bit of a chuckle.
    anyhow, I give up, I think.
  • Options
    It doesn't equal your close-minded dogmatic attitude about Israel, either.

My attitude is nothing of the sort. Where did you become psychic? Was it the result of psychoactive drugs? Or perhaps damage to your brain.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    My attitude is nothing of the sort. Where did you become psychic? Was it the result of psychoactive drugs? Or perhaps damage to your brain.

If I have sustained any brain damage over the last little while, it is probably the direct result of reading many of your posts.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Spoken like a true lunatic.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Spoken like a true lunatic.

Ahnimus, I truly feel sorry for you. You have no clue what you're talking about. I take it that you get some random information from random sources on the internet and portray it as facts. Maybe you can attempt an intelligent debate when you have a grasp on reality. Maybe.
  • Options
    If I have sustained any brain damage over the last little while, it is probably the direct result of reading many of your posts.

Are the links to credible sources difficult for you to click on and examine?
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Ahnimus, I truly feel sorry for you. You have no clue what you're talking about. I take it that you get some random information from random sources on the internet and portray it as facts. Maybe you can attempt an intelligent debate when you have a grasp on reality. Maybe.

I have provided you with excerpts and links to Israeli government websites, the United Nations, Human Rights Watch, etc...

This reality you speak of... you must be referring to your reality. How exactly does one join you in your reality? Is there an asylum that you reside in?
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Are the links to credible sources difficult for you to click on and examine?

Seriously, Ahnimus. There is no real need for you to make this a personal issue. You guys are going to get this thread locked.

As for this post itself ... I usually do click on your links, and while some of them fit the bill of "credible source", that doesn't mean they contain the gospel truth on these issues.
  • Options
    Seriously, Ahnimus. There is no real need for you to make this a personal issue. You guys are going to get this thread locked.

As for this post itself ... I usually do click on your links, and while some of them fit the bill of "credible source", that doesn't mean they contain the gospel truth on these issues.

So, your extrapolation of the information you opt to view is gospel?
  • Options
    veritasveritas Posts: 31
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Oh I agree, not all Jews are Zionists.

However, Zionism in it's self is racist. It's the ideaology that Jews should have their own land. Judaism is a religious believe, a hipocritical one at that. Where exactly is the Christian state, Islamic state, Rastafarian state, Church of the Universe state? Not all religions have their own state. The goal of Zionism is to create a community of only one religion to protect themselves from domestic prejudice. Whilst creating a global prejudice against non-jews an in turn, jews.

The whole basis for Zionism was to remove the indigenous inhabitants of a land in order to create occupy it for themselves. The whole birth of Israel was a genocide. No different then that of Canada or the United States, with some minor details that differ.

zionism was a movement started by european jews that has been strengthened by poor jews from around the world who are promised land in israel that they are not entitled to. These jews returning to israel will now fight to the death to defend the land they have taken because it is all that they have.. .... well that and nuclear weapons..... it is a fabulous situation

fun fact ... total number of jews on the entire planet right now..... 14- 15 million est.
    by comparison ...population of Iran ......70 million est

number of jews in what became israel in 1947 ..... 600K
    number of arabs in what became israel in 1947..... 1.2 million

look it up
    riot act is best

cunts watch their bodies
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I have provided you with excerpts and links to Israeli government websites, the United Nations, Human Rights Watch, etc...

This reality you speak of... you must be referring to your reality. How exactly does one join you in your reality? Is there an asylum that you reside in?

Easy there tiger. Stop baiting me.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    So, your extrapolation of the information you opt to view is gospel?

Where have I said that? I read everything I can on these topics, time and energy permitting. And I could be wrong here, but have I ever posted a link or source as if it were the gospel truth? If that's how it appears, then I must apologize.
  • Options
    veritasveritas Posts: 31
    what does the "j" in "jsand" stand for?
    riot act is best

cunts watch their bodies
  • Options
    veritas wrote:
    what does the "j" in "jsand" stand for?

JEW. I should have changed it to Z for Zionist.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    JEW. I should have changed it to Z for Zionist.

Or R for racist.
    ;)
  • Options
    veritas wrote:
    zionism was a movement started by european jews that has been strengthened by poor jews from around the world who are promised land in israel that they are not entitled to. These jews returning to israel will now fight to the death to defend the land they have taken because it is all that they have.. .... well that and nuclear weapons..... it is a fabulous situation

fun fact ... total number of jews on the entire planet right now..... 14- 15 million est.

look it up

First of all, the information in the first paragraph is slightly untrue. The land of Palestine was promised to the Arab inhabitants of Palestine during Ottoman rule. The indigenous arab population agreed with Lord Balfour to assist in overthrowing the Ottoman Empire in exchange for Palestinian sovereignty. Lord Rothschild convinced Lord Balfour to sign the Balfour declaration which granted Palestine to the Jews. The land was promised to both people, so therefore, they are both entitled to it. However, since the land was already inhabited by Palestinian Arabs, they would have to be killed for any Jews to establish a land there. Lord Rothschild was concerned with his financial situation and saw more potential in dealing with a Jewish state over an Arab state. That is the reason the Balfour Declaration was ever written. It had little to do with the Holocaust. The holocaust was an accelerant and a justifier for the Israeli decleration of Independance in 1948 that caused the rippling of violence evident today.

Secondly, the rest of what you posted is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Or R for racist.
    ;)

That would have been a bit too telling, but they found me out anyway.
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    veritas wrote:

look it up

Zionism was a movement. it is almost no longer exists in Israeli parlament nor Israeli society. End of discussion.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    That would have been a bit too telling, but they found me out anyway.

It must have been that NO ARABS tattoo. Dude, I told you to have that thing removed.
  • Options
    Where have I said that? I read everything I can on these topics, time and energy permitting. And I could be wrong here, but have I ever posted a link or source as if it were the gospel truth? If that's how it appears, then I must apologize.

Likewise. If your perception of my sources or statements is that of gospel, then sadly you are mistaken. Some things I know, some things I don't, some things I am unsure of. However, the previous statement, Zionism is racism, I do know.
  • Options
    It must have been that NO ARABS tattoo. Dude, I told you to have that thing removed.

It says DEATH TO ARABS...remember?
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Likewise. If your perception of my sources or statements is that of gospel, then sadly you are mistaken. Some things I know, some things I don't, some things I am unsure of. However, the previous statement, Zionism is racism, I do know.

Yes, we get it. You know that Zionism is racism.

Like you, some things I know, and some things I don't. I know that pigs can fly, and that's a fact.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

Like you, some things I know, and some things I don't. I know that pigs can fly, and that's a fact.

Well, that was a well thought out come-back. I have a lot of experience in retaliating against such comments, but I will refrain. It's clear by the flying pig statement that you interpret this board as some thing elementary.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Well, that was a well thought out come-back. I have a lot of experience in retaliating against such comments, but I will refrain. It's clear by the flying pig statement that you interpret this board as some thing elementary.

Defining Zionism as a form of racism is a subjective point, one open to debate. That the point I have been trying to make.
    If this point is reality to you, fine. It is not everyone's reality.
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    jsand wrote:

I saw a pig fly once...at a floyd show...that pig freaked me out...