Options

gay people raising children

Comments

• Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    heterosexually deviant men are now akin to being homosexual?...how are lesbians are equivalent to homosexual men?
    People generally use their best argument. I see your going with the ol' answering-a-question-with-another-question ploy. Good maneuver. That oughtta keep them busy for awhile...;)
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    then why is a man having anal sex with a woman ok and a man having anal sex with a man disgusting?

huh...when did I ever say that? something in your cornflakes this morning? :D
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    maybe you were somehow missing soulsinging's point...but he was bringin you back to this:

Originally Posted by decides2dream
    btw - the whole anal intercourse thing...seriously, is that it? there are heterosexual couples who engage in such practices...and hello, are you forgetting about lesbians? what's so horrid about them? please.

he had referenced the said above post, was continued to be ingored...he quoted his own post, again, to see if there would be a response....i really can't see how you 'missed' it.

just helping to clarify. ;)

so i think the question is: if the turn-off/aborration of homosexulaity is anal sex and/or the fact that it is 'unnatural'...does not serve a purpose for reproduction...are you equally offended by hetero couples who participate in anal sex, and/or oral sex...since neither serve a purpose to procreation. soulsinging can correct me if i am wrong, but i think that's what he wants answered.

i usually don't quote myself...but apparently my posts are invisible. :rolleyes:
    here are the questions, plain and simple.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    angelica wrote:
    People generally use their best argument. I see your going with the ol' answering-a-question-with-another-question ploy. Good maneuver. That oughtta keep them busy for awhile...;)

well that's what you guys are saying.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Holy put words in my mouth session today...what a laugh....

http://www.tpir.tv/priceless/7/bobspin.mp3
  • Options
    rightondude, your own words and actions speak quite loudly for you.
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    heterosexually deviant men are now akin to being homosexual?

in the post i quoted you said anal sex is disgusting and makes yuo dry heave becos you're puttnig your reproductive organ into fecal matter. so im asking, is it anal sex in general that has this effect on you becos it's gross, or is it only when it's one guy doing it to another guy? does anal sex between a man and a woman gross you out as much? why or why not?
  • Options
    angelica wrote:
    rightondude, your own words and actions speak quite loudly for you.

And still you persist about something I have done wrong...what my friend, is it you are trying to say to me today?

What am I ignorant of?
  • Options
    in the post i quoted you said anal sex is disgusting and makes yuo dry heave becos you're puttnig your reproductive organ into fecal matter. so im asking, is it anal sex in general that has this effect on you becos it's gross, or is it only when it's one guy doing it to another guy? does anal sex between a man and a woman gross you out as much? why or why not?

It's deviant in both cases.
  • Options

wow, took about 15 posts to get a straight answer to a very clear question.

of course, you continually ignore any further questions...such as is the same true for oral sex...or what is exactly offensive about lesbians if only the anal sex thing is the issue, etc. btw - i didn't think you merely labelled it 'deviant' earlier...more, if i remember correctly "disgusting and an aborration."

ohhhh.i just had a thought, could i possibly be on rightondudes' ignore list? :p
    now i feel all badass. well that, or invisible...for my continual posts/questions ignored. haha. it's alright though...it amuses me in any case. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options

but does it make you dry heave in both cases? cos you said when 2 guys do it it makes you sick.

also, why is anal sex deviant and oral sex is not? neither is what nature intended... the penis goes into the vagina... not the mouth, right?
  • Options
    wow, took about 15 posts to get a straight answer to a very clear question.

of course, you continually ignore any further questions...such as is the same true for oral sex...or what is exactly offensive about lesbians if only the anal sex thing is the issue, etc. btw - i didn't think you merely labelled it 'deviant' earlier...more, if i remember correctly "disgusting and an aborration."

ohhhh.i just had a thought, could i possibly be on rightondudes' ignore list? :p
    now i feel all badass. well that, or invisible...for my continual posts/questions ignored. haha. it's alright though...it amuses me in any case. :)

Wow you would assume much in some alternate reality then man. That's just freaking hilarious!

You also need to lighten up a whole bunch man.... you be uptight like a badass mofo!
  • Options
    And still you persist about something I have done wrong...what my friend, is it you are trying to say to me today?

What am I ignorant of?

I'm focussing on you because I believe you are intelligent. I feel you are fully capable of having an intelligent discussion. If dodging direct questions and using elusive tactics are your best methods, I can accept not having an intelligent discussion with you. I don't like my friends being toyed with, though. They are being reasonable and above board.

• Options
    angelica wrote:
    I'm focussing on you because I believe you are intelligent. I feel you are fully capable of having an intelligent discussion. If dodging direct questions and using elusive tactics are your best methods, I can accept not having an intelligent discussion with you. I don't like my friends being toyed with, though. They are being reasonable and above board.

Well, my most humblest apologies then.
  • Options
    but does it make you dry heave in both cases? cos you said when 2 guys do it it makes you sick.

also, why is anal sex deviant and oral sex is not? neither is what nature intended... the penis goes into the vagina... not the mouth, right?

so let's hear it buddy. what's your take? you've been complaining about how people are attackign you for so long. this isn't an attack, this is simply an attempt to understand where you're coming from.
  • Options
    Wow you would assume much in some alternate reality then man. That's just freaking hilarious!

You also need to lighten up a whole bunch man.... you be uptight like a badass mofo!

actually, i am quite enjoying it...not uptight at all. i just saw many a post, asking for clarity...and i answered/responded...and ignored. haha. it was more a light-hearted joke...but good to see when the opportunity arises to make fun, suddenly my posts are response-worthy. ;) i don't 'assume' anything at all..i just merely look at possibilities. i could've said you were being rude, or purposely alluding said posts simply b/c they so clearly laid out all the questions, etc..instead i chose a bit of humor. the fact that you haven't clarified any further to any of those issues, speaks volumes. :) enjoy!

*edit - my apologies for taking this thread further afield from it's initial discussion. easy to go off on tangents with such an issue...but yes...bringing it back on track...yes, i fully believe in the rights of homosexuals to raise children, of their own, adopted, either/or...whatever they choose. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    I totally hear ya. I am beaming today researching and posting across the spectrum and laughing my ass off. I still love this mp3 ....lol let's give it another spin Bob!

from here:
    http://www.tpir.tv/

:D
  • Options
    Well, my most humblest apologies then.
    Apologies are not necessary at all. If you were being sincere, I appreciate the sentiment.

• Options
    I totally hear ya. I am beaming today researching and posting across the spectrum and laughing my ass off. I still love this mp3 ....lol let's give it another spin Bob!

from here:
    http://www.tpir.tv/

:D

still cant put your money where your mouth is. fair enough.
  • Options
    no...not can't :D
  • Options
    Let me guess....it's "won't"--'cause you're saving your best argument for a rainy day. ;)

• Options

it's ok dude. there's no shame in admitting you got your ass handed to you in a debate with me. im practicing to be a lawyer. im going to make a living catching people like you in their bullshit lies and contradictions.
  • Options
    it's ok dude. there's no shame in admitting you got your ass handed to you in a debate with me. im practicing to be a lawyer. im going to make a living catching people like you in their bullshit lies and contradictions.

hahahaha...oh my! seriously, let it go already. :p now that's just bordering on sad. perhaps i should study law too then? :rolleyes: there is no pride to be taken in someone else's defeat...it does not come off well. anyway...it's a small debate on a messageboard, perspective is good. just my 2 cents.

anyway, i think we all decimated the thread topic for too long, again, my apologies. i look forward to reading other views on this issue. obviously for me it is very clear one way...and for others very clear on the opposite side of the issue. always interesting to read the 'whys' of it.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    hahahaha...oh my! seriously, let it go already. :p now that's just bordering on sad. perhaps i should study law too then? :rolleyes: there is no pride to be taken in someone else's defeat...it does not come off well. anyway...it's a small debate on a messageboard, perspective is good. just my 2 cents.

i figured you'd know me better than to take that seriously. just trying to provoke the dude. plus i get a kick out of playing up to the arrogant lawyer stereotype.
  • Options

Ahh...so the original intentions now finally come out? oh my indeed....

perhaps you just experienced a moment of frustration? :D
  • Options
    i figured you'd know me better than to take that seriously. just trying to provoke the dude. plus i get a kick out of playing up to the arrogant lawyer stereotype.

well isn't that nice. :p i don't think you need to play it up. ;) anyway...didn't read too humorously to me, i actually thought it almost 'unsportsmanlike'......whatever.....obviously, even after all this time...we don't know each other all that well, keeps it interesting. :)

anyway, look forward to other possible responses to the thread...and i am going to try to just go for 'read only.' :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    Could you perhaps have just experienced a moment of frustration? :D

perhaps a bit. my intentions were to draw out the fact that your "scientific" reasons for disapproving of gays were bogus and you're just a homophobe. but i think your inability to offer an honest, candid, or intelligent response to my questions is all the proof i need. have a nice day :)
  • Options
    perhaps a bit. my intentions were to draw out the fact that your "scientific" reasons for disapproving of gays were bogus and you're just a homophobe. but i think your inability to offer an honest, candid, or intelligent response to my questions is all the proof i need. have a nice day :)

Homophobe? why would I have gay friends if I'm a homophobe?!

You intermixed terms for differrent sexual acts saying that one was the same as the other regardless of gender. Each act is still entirely different from the other in actual reality and physicality of it no? Are you're saying that a woman is the same as a man when it comes to sex then regardless of the act? All deviance aside?

I think this thread is perhaps touching on the realms of sexual fantasy.
  • Options
    Homophobe? why would I have gay friends if I'm a homophobe?!

You intermixed terms for differrent sexual acts saying that one was the same as the other regardless of gender. Each act is still entirely different from the other in actual reality and physicality of it no? Are you're saying that a woman is the same as a man when it comes to sex then regardless of the act? All deviance aside?

I think this thread is perhaps touching on the realms of sexual fantasy.

no, i am saying that YOU seem to claim sex is for reproduction and that gay sex is deviant becos there is no procreative aspect to it. likewise there is no procreative aspect to oral sex of any kind, or anal sex between a man and woman. so if that is what qualifies homosexuality as "pissing in the gene pool" becos it will not advance the species in any way, then why are oral sex or hetero anal sex any different? people doing this have no chance of procreating either. so is it not also deviant and unnatural behavior, going by your definition of what is normal sexuality?

*edit* i think you're a homophobe becos you're so disgusted by the thought of two gay men being together, but lesbians dont bother you and the same acts gay men do together dont bother you if it's straight people doing them. it seems you must think about it a lot if it bothers you so much and you lecture your gay friends about it and make a point of bragging about how every gay man you know has said they wanted to sleep with you at some point. all that implies there's a whole lot more to it than simple "science says being gay is unnatural and deviant and gross."
  • Options
    DeniDeni Posts: 233
    Huh? I doubt very highly you could scratch my level of understanding. So you would call introducing unnatural, manmade, undesirable, regressive traits back into the gene pool a natural thing?

Science would call you a fool then. Your emotions would seem to cloud your vision of reality and the laws of nature for that matter.

AAAARRRGGG!

It's so man made... that's why I saw two male gorilla's totally blowing each other at the zoo the other day. God, how thick can a person get?

You are still going on the assumption that homosexuality is genetic! According to what YOU SAID... its not genetic, but a congenital flaw. Congenital-- con meaning NOT, and genital meaning "of the genes". If it is not genetic then it CAN NOT BE PASSED TO OFFSPRING! Therefore NOT an "evolutionary dead end" as you say. Besides, if you can't understand simple math... ie that 10% of the population of a species with 7 billion members having a flaw that you have illustrated is CONGENITAL resulting in the inability to breed doesn't not mean evolution will cease... well, then there is just no hope for you.

And yah... my emotions are totally clowding my reality! It really pisses me off when I have to deal with stupid people.

I am so DONE with you. Welcome to my ignore list.

Talking to you is like talking to a wall, but you get more from a wall.

Peace and Love to yah.
    Deni :)
    "Ideas are bulletproof." --V

Peace and Love
    Deni
    :)