Options

White Supremacist groups on the rise in U.S.

Comments

• Options
    onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    indians had slaves

blacks had slaves too

this is yer lesson for black "history"month

most of my family was enslaved and killed by hitler.
  • Options
    they dont teach this in schools do they?just that whitey had slaves..bad evil white people!!
  • Options
    caifan82caifan82 Mexico City Posts: 321
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/JoseAngelGutierrezQuote.html

link that shows hes a mexican nazi

id say mexicans are bigger racists than whites
    most white rasicts hate their own kind and side with illegals

im part american indian so im not racist ,but thats how i see it and i dont like the kkk either or white liberals who want open borders

Hahaha, this last comment is gold.
    Mexican nazis... sigh... I remember when I first joined this board, I thought "hey I'm gonna hang with some fellow PJ fans from other countries, that should be cool!". Well, every day I spend lurking the moving train forum just disappoints me more and more.
    Mexico City - July 17th 2003
    Mexico City - July 18th 2003
    Mexico City - July 19th 2003
    Monterrey - December 7th 2005
    Mexico City - December 9th 2005
    Mexico City - December 10th 2005
    Mexico City - November 24th 2011
  • Options
    most of my family was enslaved and killed by hitler.

im sorry to hear that,but what does that have to do with what i wrote?
  • Options
    caifan82 wrote:
    Hahaha, this last comment is gold.
    Mexican nazis... sigh... I remember when I first joined this board, hey I'm gonna hang with some fellow PJ fans from other countries. Well, every day I spend lurking the moving train forum just disappoints me more and more.

the man in above link prof guiterezz says he wants to kill whites

cant you see how evil he is?
    mexicans drive drunk a lot and do tons of crimes
    but not all or most are bad

i have relatives who are mexican and i sure dont want hate to increase for those nice mexicans

hate is probably financed by globalists to stir people up ,thus the kkk increase in numbers
  • Options
    but having said that where the hell was mexico during world war 2? they didnt fight hitler except maybe100 flyers who maybe fought japanese
  • Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    caifan82 wrote:
    every day I spend lurking the moving train forum just disappoints me more and more.

Me too.
  • Options
    I'm not going to dignify your senseless ramblings with an answer. Just do me a favor and look in the dictionary what a "NAZI" is... then see why calling a Mexican a nazi is almost as stupid as to call a black man a member of the KKK.
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    but having said that where the hell was mexico during world war 2? they didnt fight hitler except maybe100 flyers who maybe fought japanese

So you are calling Mexicans Nazis because they didn't participate in WW2. Are you for real?
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    Not that I think this will change anything but:

http://utopia.utexas.edu/explore/latino/narratives/02ESCUADRON_201.HTML
  • Options
    I wasn't going to touch this thread with a ten foot pole, but I guees I'm a sadist and like to torture myself. Here is the problem that I see with all of this. Illegal immigration is being made into an issue with hispanics. If you notice all the media coverage, all the lashing out is directed towards hispanics. No one seems to give a rat's ass about the other 40% of the illegal population in this country that isn't from Central/South America. Race has become a central issue within the large illegal immigration dilemna. I particiapted in the May Day protests last year here in NYC. I saw so many people from so many different walks of life all coming together for a common cause. I heard about about a seperate march organized in Chinatown. When I got home andstarted watching the news all I saw was images of hispanics waving their native country's flags. No images of the majority of hispanics who where waving American flags. No images of the countless of other non-hispanics who where at these rallies. No images or mention of the Asian rally in Chinatown.

If you don't believe me look no further than RaveenaSeattle and CorporateWhore. Both of then completely ignore the other 40% of illegals in this country and simply focus on hispanics. If you received all of your information on this issue from these two you would believe that all illegal immigrants in this country where crime ladden drug pedaling racist hispanics. I will be the first person to admit that illegal immigration is a problem. I will also be the first person to admit that crime is a problem among poor hispanic communities, but these people are far from the majority and they do not represent hispanics as a whole. Yet their are people out there, even people on here, who would have you believe that.

It is because we have infused race to illegal immigration that rasict groups and organizations have started to see a growth in membership. The first step to countering this is to take race completely out of the equation. this is difficult considering that even our government is using race when dealing with illegal immigration. They want to build a wall between us and Mexico. This will work in slowing the tide of hispanic immigrants from Central/South America but what about the illegal immigrants from Europe, Asia, Africa, and Canada. Our government, the media, and the general population doesn't semm to concerned with these groups.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    caifan82 wrote:
    I'm not going to dignify your senseless ramblings with an answer. Just do me a favor and look in the dictionary what a "NAZI" is... then see why calling a Mexican a nazi is almost as stupid as to call a black man a member of the KKK.

most mexicans are probalby ok as most germans are

are you saying most germans were killers and bad people? now thats sick as well

there are evil people in all cultures -you try to deny that?
  • Options
    most mexicans are probalby ok as most germans are

are you saying most germans were killers and bad people? now thats sick as well

there are evil people in all cultures -you try to deny that?

What the hell are you talking about? Did you even read what I wrote?
  • Options
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=233126

yes i guess im sick of illegals from any country and at same time i understand why they come,but tell me, when illegals go to mexico china etc what do they do and what should be their policy?
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    I wasn't going to touch this thread with a ten foot pole, but I guees I'm a sadist and like to torture myself. Here is the problem that I see with all of this. Illegal immigration is being made into an issue with hispanics. If you notice all the media coverage, all the lashing out is directed towards hispanics. No one seems to give a rat's ass about the other 40% of the illegal population in this country that isn't from Central/South America. Race has become a central issue within the large illegal immigration dilemna. I particiapted in the May Day protests last year here in NYC. I saw so many people from so many different walks of life all coming together for a common cause. I heard about about a seperate march organized in Chinatown. When I got home andstarted watching the news all I saw was images of hispanics waving their native country's flags. No images of the majority of hispanics who where waving American flags. No images of the countless of other non-hispanics who where at these rallies. No images or mention of the Asian rally in Chinatown.

If you don't believe me look no further than RaveenaSeattle and CorporateWhore. Both of then completely ignore the other 40% of illegals in this country and simply focus on hispanics. If you received all of your information on this issue from these two you would believe that all illegal immigrants in this country where crime ladden drug pedaling racist hispanics. I will be the first person to admit that illegal immigration is a problem. I will also be the first person to admit that crime is a problem among poor hispanic communities, but these people are far from the majority and they do not represent hispanics as a whole. Yet their are people out there, even people on here, who would have you believe that.

It is because we have infused race to illegal immigration that rasict groups and organizations have started to see a growth in membership. The first step to countering this is to take race completely out of the equation. this is difficult considering that even our government is using race when dealing with illegal immigration. They want to build a wall between us and Mexico. This will work in slowing the tide of hispanic immigrants from Central/South America but what about the illegal immigrants from Europe, Asia, Africa, and Canada. Our government, the media, and the general population doesn't semm to concerned with these groups.

You know man, I've been lurking these forums for about 2 years, sometimes I pop out and write something. I think this is 4th or 5th time in those 2 years that you've written the same argument. Yet it falls in deaf ears. I sincerely don't know how you keep your sanity. I salute you! :)
  • Options
    im sorry to hear that,but what does that have to do with what i wrote?

i wanted to point out that whites have been slaves too. blacks seem to think they have the market cornered on slavery. slavery ended in the us 142 years ago. if you want to know what it's like to have immediate family enslaved you have to ask an eastern european or a jew.
  • Options
    theres all sorts of "mexicans"-peaceful indians in mexico ,city dwellers sleezy ones and good ones

old type mexicans in usa who are with the right wing ,greedy ambitious newcomers who hate whites and everyone

see my other thread here please
  • Options
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=233126

yes i guess im sick of illegals from any country and at same time i understand why they come,but tell me, when illegals go to mexico china etc what do they do and what should be their policy?

I don't care what China or Mexico's policy is, it has no affect or bearing on me. My concern is with the policies of this country. I have no problem with our country attempting to arrest the flow of illegal immigrants into this country. My problem is that this is no longer an issue with illegal immigrants but solely an issue with hispanic illegal immigrants. Granted the majority of illegals in this country are hispanic but they are the the only one's here. Yet our government, media, even public focus just on hispanics.
  • Options
    caifan82 wrote:

i believe he was using the word nazi as a metaphor.
  • Options
    zstillings wrote:
    Me too.

so you expect everyone to think like you?most americans are sick of illegal immigration i think

where are you? i bet in chicago oprha obama land of gigglly suburbanites who think eveything is rosy in americka
  • Options
    caifan82 wrote:
    You know man, I've been lurking these forums for about 2 years, sometimes I pop out and write something. I think this is 4th or 5th time in those 2 years that you've written the same argument. Yet it falls in deaf ears. I sincerely don't know how you keep your sanity. I salute you! :)

For the most part I try to stay away from threads like this. Sometimes I fail and I'm just drawn in. I don't expect people to change their views and that's not why I post here. I can merely hope that if someone on this board is not as informed about this issue will see that hispanics are not this plague upon the US as certain people on here would like us to believe.
  • Options
    i believe he was using the word nazi as a metaphor.

Seriously, have you read with attention his posts? I don't think he even knows what a metaphor is.
  • Options
    btw the way la voz of antzlan site hates jews and gays and noncatholics i think
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    I don't care what China or Mexico's policy is, it has no affect or bearing on me. My concern is with the policies of this country. I have no problem with our country attempting to arrest the flow of illegal immigrants into this country. My problem is that this is no longer an issue with illegal immigrants but solely an issue with hispanic illegal immigrants. Granted the majority of illegals in this country are hispanic but they are the the only one's here. Yet our government, media, even public focus just on hispanics.

the people i know or have distant knowledge of trying to sneek into mexico were shot and killed. the focus is on mexicans because the last numbers i've seen; 10,000 mexicans try to sneek accross the border every day. you don't see 10;000 asians swimming accross the ocean every day. the other factor is language. asians and europeans learn english. they don't expect the country to change it's language just because they've arrived.
    it's like the kid who wrote graffiti in english in singapore. had he written in chinese he may not have been caught. he wouldn't have stood out.
    the bottom line is you don't commit a crime then make a lot of noise about it.
    it draws fire.
  • Options
    so you expect everyone to think like you?most americans are sick of illegal immigration i think

where are you? i bet in chicago oprha obama land of gigglly suburbanites who think eveything is rosy in americka

I am so misunderstood.
  • Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792
    the people i know or have distant knowledge of trying to sneek into mexico were shot and killed. the focus is on mexicans because the last numbers i've seen; 10,000 mexicans try to sneek accross the border every day. you don't see 10;000 asians swimming accross the ocean every day. the other factor is language. asians and europeans learn english. they don't expect the country to change it's language just because they've arrived.
    it's like the kid who wrote graffiti in english in singapore. had he written in chinese he may not have been caught. he wouldn't have stood out.
    it draws fire.

Have you heard of chinatown? How did you get into this country? Won the lottery when you were born?
  • Options
    it draws fire.

I agree with the last part of your post. I can't agree that somehow illegal immigration is ok if they learn the language. It may help to hide them but the fact is that they are still illegal and should have gone through the proper channels to obtain documentation.
  • Options
    Open wrote:
    Have you heard of chinatown? How did you get into this country? Won the lottery when you were born?

Most people I know in Chinatown are in this country legally.
  • Options

chicago and it's suburbs was swamped with illegals when i got out of there. i knew many of them. i was told they went to a cemetary; found someone about their age on a tombstone; got info from the cemetary then got a birth certificate for that person. i hired 4 mexicans who had social security cards but later found out they were illegal. they told me that's how they got the cards.
  • Options
    I wonder if it's feasible to move Mexico somewhere else. I don't know maybe Syberia. Nah still too close... Maybe the Sahara... I would go.