Options

this one's for hippiemom

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Can't wait to see Hippiemom back home where she belongs. Look how many people are here supporting her, that is so fucking great! PJ fans rule! Truly are a family here and that is so awesome!

Rock On Hippiemom!
  • Options
    Good news!

I just got word she is likely going home tomorrow. (Thanks Goodness and Amen).

Hopefully she'll have a chance to see this thread in a day or two. I think it might flip her out a little. In a good way. :)
  • Options
    Good news!

Hopefully she'll have a chance to see this thread in a day or two. I think it might flip her out a little. In a good way. :)

so happy to hear it steppenwolf. she'll be happy to hear from people here and they'll be happy to hear from her. stay well. :)
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    Good news!

Awesome... deep breath....
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Great! Can't wait to hear from her. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    Good news!

Wonderful news!

steppenwolf, how are you holding up? You okay? I know I don't know you personally or anything like that, but I know this must have been hard on you.

I hope you're doing well and feeling better, now.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    Wonderful news!

steppenwolf, how are you holding up? You okay? I know I don't know you personally or anything like that, but I know this must have been hard on you.

I hope you're doing well and feeling better, now.

ahem, sorry if i came across mildy demented over the weekend...i'm doing fine. thanks for asking, i guess. :)
  • Options
    just spoke with laura on the phone. its looking like tomorrow she'll be home for sure. i told her that this was a sticky...and she's like, "it is?" i don't think she has any idea of the response.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i love you AMT'rs,
  • Options
    just spoke with laura on the phone. its looking like tomorrow she'll be home for sure. i told her that this was a sticky...and she's like, "it is?" i don't think she has any idea of the response.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i love you AMT'rs,

Love it! :) She truly is loved here. I know I have always enjoyed her posts. Feel like I know her, even though I don't. Hope to meet her one day. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    All ways a good sensible mind in all the chaos around here. Don't know her but love her posts glad to hear she doing good
    Mansfield Sept 16,98'
    Aug 29,30 00'
    Jul 2,3,11 03'
    Boston Sep 28,29 04'
    Borgata Sep 30 05'
    Hartford May 13 06'
    Boston May 24,25 06'
    Mansfield June 28, 30 08'
    Vedder solo tour Aug 1 08'
  • Options
    pejamrl wrote:
    All ways a good sensible mind in all the chaos around here. Don't know her but love her posts glad to hear she doing good

she's doing better, absolutely.
    cancer is a bitch, though, and she's looking at some chemo sessions ahead, so...

please keep up the support.
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Can't wait to see Hippiemom back home where she belongs. Look how many people are here supporting her, that is so fucking great! PJ fans rule! Truly are a family here and that is so awesome!

Rock On Hippiemom!
    so true.....and hippie mom = cornerstone here....cheers to ya, steppi for caring so much... i knew you were worthy to call je'sus....;) .
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    so true.....and hippie mom = cornerstone here....cheers to ya, steppi for caring so much... i knew you were worthy to call je'sus....;) .

that would be "jebus", cousin to esthraheth, brother to mojoses....

nobody ever fucking remembers me.:)
  • Options

I'll never forget your thread and Melodious's responses. That kept me entertained all Sunday a while back. :)
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719

i will never forget that thread....just like you are faithful to h/m... i am eternally faithful to friends i've made here....u r heart is great, and your example here is even greater...!!!!!!! hippiemom is lucky lady to have you in her corner......
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    she's doing better, absolutely.
    cancer is a bitch, though, and she's looking at some chemo sessions ahead, so...

please keep up the support.

absolutely!
    however, i think we all should rejoice that she is done with surgery, and home tomorrow! i am so glad to read that. :) we will ALL be here for her, whatever supports she needs, however long it takes, until she is 100% healthy again. no other options are acceptible. :D much love laura - be well! missing you here....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    absolutely!
    however, i think we all should rejoice that she is done with surgery, and home tomorrow! i am so glad to read that. :) we will ALL be here for her, whatever supports she needs, however long it takes, until she is 100% healthy again. no other options are acceptible. :D much love laura - be well! missing you here....

I saw colors while reading that.

mmmmmmabsolutely.
  • Options
    Staceb10Staceb10 Posts: 675
    I feel so bad for not having read this thread sooner! I hope she's doing well and my thoughts are definitely with her.
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    Can't believe I missed this. hippiemom my thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options
    Many prayers hippiemom. If I'm not mistaken didn't she stop by the Bus to the Gorge after the show and tell us what a great idea it was and said who she was and wanted to meet some of us. I think it was her. Anyway, many prayers, good vibes, etc. We all hope you can enjoy more shows with us.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • Options
    CaterinaACaterinaA Posts: 572
    So glad to hear she'll be home soon. Best wishes from Argentina!!!
    Caterina
  • Options
    hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    Wow.

I don't know what to say. You guys are the best :) I'm truly blown away.

Thank you so much ... all your thoughts and prayers must have made a difference, because here I am.

I'm a bit wobbly at the moment, but I just wanted to stop by for a minute to tell you all how very much I love you, and how much this means to me.

All the love in the world,
    Laura
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    WELCOME HOME!

we've missed you so, glad you're back...wishing you well, always...

much love
    dream
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    hippiemom wrote:
    Wow.

Thank you so much ... all your thoughts and prayers must have made a difference, because here I am.

I'm a bit wobbly at the moment, but I just wanted to stop by for a minute to tell you all how very much I love you, and how much this means to me.

Laura

It's great to have you back.
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    hippiemom wrote:
    Wow.

Laura

We love you too. Hope you are feeling better, and that you have a speedy recovery. All my best.

Shawn
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    (((((((((((((((((Laura)))))))))))))))))))))))

:D
    Oh help me, help me from myself!!!

Theres not going to be an accoustic version of Blood or anything like that, so feel free to sit down.
  • Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,038
    Welcome home, Laura! It's wonderful seeing your response! Wobbly or not, it's great to have you back. I wish for you all kinds of rest and healing!:)
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    ahem, sorry if i came across mildy demented over the weekend...i'm doing fine. thanks for asking, i guess. :)

Not at all demented. I just felt like such a situation is also tough on you, emotionally. That's all.
  • Options
    CaterinaACaterinaA Posts: 572
    hippiemom wrote:
    Wow.

Laura

Hippiemom (I don't feel entitled to call you by your real name :)). I enjoy very much reading your posts and I really hope you get well ASAP. So I just want to scream hello and say I'm trully glad you're back and recovering.

Looking forward to reading your posts.
    Peace from Argentina
    Caterina
  • Options
    hippiemom wrote:
    Wow.

Laura

Cooooooooool ! Hugs.... (((((((((((((((hippimom/Laura)))))))))))))))))

Get some rest and relax!