Comments

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Hey hey hey! And a whoopadee doo! :)

How's it going?
  • Options
    hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    ... but it sure is nice to have company again :D
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    hi lady...

it's great to see you again...keep that candle lit, representing LOVE...

peace my friend...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Yay!

*cues "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp"*

:D

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    hippiemom wrote:
    ... but it sure is nice to have company again :D

i miss you allready...
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Great to see you on here, however briefly! I think of you very often and am sending good thoughts your way. :) Plus a small package soon. :D But, don't get excited. haha
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    i miss you allready...
    And the same back to you ...
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    hippiemom wrote:
    hello hippie....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    hippiemom wrote:

<3<3<3

*snacks for Duncan..*
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    <3<3<3

*snacks for Duncan..*
    and swirls all around... I miss you all day

*Duncan says thanks :) *
  • Options
    Hey, I got an email from a good friend of mine saying that Laura isn't doing so well. :(

Please guys, let's all put Laura in our prayers to wish her well. She's hardly checking her email and she's been in bed trying to fight off this nasty cancer that she has.

If any of you could send her a get well card, I'm sure it would mean soooo much to her. If any of you need her address, PM me and I'll give it to you. It would mean the world to her. This woman means to much to me, and it kills me to hear that she's this sick. :(

So please, if any of you have the time to pick up a get well card, please do so.

Laura has helped me out getting bootlegs since I was just a pup, now I got over a thousand. I can't thank her enough.

I also met her, and one of her kids at the Toledo 04 show, and we've seen each other at the Toronto 05 show, and the Pitt 06 show. She's probably one of the best woman I've ever met. God help her.

I got one of the worst emails I've ever received hearing about this. She's such a great person.

Her least favorite Pearl Jam song is Thin Air, so don't send something to her with anything cheesy with those lyrics in it. ;)

Get well, Laura, we love you.
    Oh help me, help me from myself!!!

Theres not going to be an accoustic version of Blood or anything like that, so feel free to sit down.
  • Options
    I love Hippiemom.

Laura, I love you.

Theres not going to be an accoustic version of Blood or anything like that, so feel free to sit down.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    (((((((((Laura))))))))))
  • Options
    NOTHINGFAN wrote:
    She's probably one of the best woman I've ever met.

ditto.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    hippiemom wrote:
    and swirls all around... I miss you all day

*Duncan says thanks :) *

huggies... i miss you. and have been thinking about you lots. been thinking about good things. things that bring a smile to my face. hang in there.

speaking of D, there are hairs all over my hoodie, i guess i should wash...
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    its george bush's fault...
    8.29.00-4.29.03-4.30.03-5.2.03-7.2.03-7.3.03-7.8.03-7.9.03-7.11.03-9.28.04-9.29.04-10.1.04- 10.2.04-10.3.04-5.12.06-5.24.06-5.25.06
    ...i know all the rules but the rules do not know me, guaranteed...
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Laura:

Sending lots and lots of love your way.....

callen
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    <3<3<3

*snacks for Duncan..*

Duncan rocks! LostSoul, great you went to see her. I took a road trip a couple of months ago and met the family, too!
    I miss Hippiemom, too! You're wonderful, Laura, and not an hour goes by that don't think of you and wish you all the best!
    I should come back again. I want to go back the the Rock and Roll Museum and see how that wheelchair works on the escalator! ;)
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    I should come back again. I want to go back the the Rock and Roll Museum and see how that wheelchair works on the escalator! ;)

D and I are pals. Granted, it helped that I walked in the house on the first day with a big bag of Beggin' Strips.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Hey... I'm sorry you are not feeling well, Laura. :(

Hang in there girl - you are a fighter! Don't you dare to cave in... this is one of those trying times where it is so easy to get tired and give up. But we know you are not that type of person! :D

Get better and I hope you have a nice and warm thanksgiving with your family!

I do not post anymore but I DO pay attention to this thread via emails! It's one of the few threads I refuse to unsubscribe....

I look forward to your next post, Laura! :)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Special warm, loving, caring, hopeful, positive thoughts to LAURA
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    ((((((((((LAURA))))))))))

Get well soon

All good vibes going to you from Argentina :)

Caterina
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    Whoo hoo! Grateful Day,

Love lift up!!!
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Big hugs Laura. Big gentle hugs.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    Happy Thanksgiving, hippiemom.

Today, I'm thankful for all of the times you've been able to so eloquently and astutely express exactly how I feel about so many issues. Thanks!
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    Big hugs Laura. Big gentle hugs.

same here.

I know you can do it. come on babe. i love you girl. so does everyone else. :)

• Options
    i just talked to Laura on the phone. she said to tell everyone on the board hi. she sends her love.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    much lovies and hugs to you, Laura :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    BouseBouse Posts: 3
    hippiemom's daughter here, I joined to let people know how she is doing since she misses you so much and you guys have this gigantic thread specifically for her.

She is not a whole lot of pain lately, thank goodness. I know she had posted about her dissatisfaction with her doctors and how she was in a lot of pain, but that does not seem to be a problem anymore. On the other hand, she is not as with it as she was before -- as you may have noticed, she hasn't been able to post in a while.

But I just wanted to let everyone know that she is in good hands, we are taking good care of her and she misses her board! She loves all of you a ton and we're all so glad that she has had good friends to support her through all of this. Thanks, everyone.

Bouse
  • Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Bouse wrote:
    hippiemom's daughter here, I joined to let people know how she is doing since she misses you so much and you guys have this gigantic thread specifically for her.

She is not a whole lot of pain lately, thank goodness. I know she had posted about her dissatisfaction with her doctors and how she was in a lot of pain, but that does not seem to be a problem anymore. On the other hand, she is not as with it as she was before -- as you may have noticed, she hasn't been able to post in a while.

But I just wanted to let everyone know that she is in good hands, we are taking good care of her and she misses her board! She loves all of you a ton and we're all so glad that she has had good friends to support her through all of this. Thanks, everyone.

Bouse

Thank you.
    We miss her much.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.