Options

this one's for hippiemom

Comments

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    cutback wrote:
    laura, for you this evening i had many cadillac margaritas with patron......:)

ha. how generous and thoughtful of you. bet it was a real sacrifice, eh? ;)

hi laura! :)
    hope things are going well with you and you are progressing and getting healthy!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    dunkman wrote:
    i've just noticed that if I offer to do my elephant impression then the person who is sick gets better... i'm like some form of Cock Jeebus :)

whats so repellent about me pulling my pockets out for the ears anyway? if i didnt do that it would be just me with my willy hanging out!!!!

some people :rolleyes:

best wishes Laura, everyone on here wishes you well :)
    Yes we do! I sure hope I get you on the AET Santa! j/k I just happen to love your posts. :D;)
    ps I had to remove one of your smilies to make room for mine! haha
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    {{{hippiemom}}}

Hope all is going well for you.

Lots of love

xx
  • Options
    h mama...

<3<3<3
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    gue_barium wrote:

dude.. got your pm... tried to reply...

"has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    bump for the momma!
  • Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Laura's not getting around too well lately. She's got a laptop on the way so hopefully she'll be able to post a bit in a few days.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    gue_barium wrote:
    Laura's not getting around too well lately. She's got a laptop on the way so hopefully she'll be able to post a bit in a few days.

:(

well i hope she can FEEL how much she is missed and loved here! and that she must get well asap! :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thinking of you hippiemom... :)
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,471
    good wishes to you hippiemom you allways bring level headed wisdom to this place ...... :(
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    gue_barium wrote:
    I don't like to hear that. :( Feel better soon!!!
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,180
    My favorite Hippie....Take care of yourself!!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    everyone brace yourself. the imac is in. h mama online.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    Yup, here I am :) It was a big week .... got a new chemical cocktail that restored my will to live, got a hospital bed so I can be comfy without having to spend half my day rearranging the pillows, and I got this new MacBook so I can post again!

Now I've got to start clearing out the overflowing PM box.

Thanks again for all the vibes, you guys are the best :) Game starts around 8:20 ET tomorrow night ;)
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    hippiemom wrote:
    Game starts around 8:20 ET tomorrow night ;)

Fausto on da bump!
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    hippiemom wrote:
    Yup, here I am : ) It was a big week .... got a new chemical cocktail that restored my will to live, got a hospital bed so I can be comfy without having to spend half my day rearranging the pillows, and I got this new MacBook so I can post again!

Thanks again for all the vibes, you guys are the best : ) Game starts around 8:20 ET tomorrow night ; )

Hello lovely! :) Tis good to see you. :)

Got yourself all set up by the looks of it, which is great, just don't be mean to them pillows! Pillows are your friend! :D Anyway, ((MONSTER GENTLE HUGS)) your way and lots of **butterfly kisses**.

Don't wear yourself out on the pm box, those things will suck the energy right out of ya! ;)

And I have no idea what game you're referring to but I hope it's grand! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    barakabaraka Posts: 1,268
    hippiemom wrote:
    Yup, here I am :) It was a big week .... got a new chemical cocktail that restored my will to live, got a hospital bed so I can be comfy without having to spend half my day rearranging the pillows, and I got this new MacBook so I can post again!

Thanks again for all the vibes, you guys are the best :) Game starts around 8:20 ET tomorrow night ;)

Hi Hippiemom! You have been missed. Yay for the new MacBook!
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance,
    but the illusion of knowledge.
    ~Daniel Boorstin

Only a life lived for others is worth living.
    ~Albert Einstein
  • Options
    hugs hippiemom...
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    hugs hippiemom
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    tooferztooferz Posts: 135
    i'm not around much anymore....the babies keep me busy...but be assured i'm thinking of you. love, luck n good vibes to you hippiemomma.
  • Options
    tooferz wrote:
    i'm not around much anymore....the babies keep me busy...but be assured i'm thinking of you. love, luck n good vibes to you hippiemomma.
    And the same right back to ya, toof! I'm thinking of you too, and how you manage with those babies when I can barely get out of bed. You're amazing :)
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Hey there Laura!!!! LOve to you...you know!!! Heather
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Stay Strong.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    several of us here are dealing with cancer and surgeries.
    this post is for the rest of them. stay strong mates. my thoughts are with you all.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    get well soon hippiemom!
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    several of us here are dealing with cancer and surgeries.
    this post is for the rest of them. stay strong mates. my thoughts are with you all.

Cancer of any kind is such pain in the ass.

Hope hippiemom and anyone else going threw a fight with cancer is doing well. :D
  • Options
    Love coming your way from 7 hours east, Hippiemom.
    I see you're on here now! :cool:
    I was just looking up your # to give you a call!

I'm sending my best vibes to ya! :)
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    hi mom....good to see ya...:D:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    hi mom....good to see ya...:D:D

hi.

here as in cleveland here.