Options

Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Stone just read the above post and is amazed someone with such a low IQ knows how to spell Fraggle.

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Stone Gossard is the term for the largest bloodless bump that can appear on one's forehead after being hit by a thrown rock.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    If you ask him really nicely, Stone Gossard will personally make your wakeup call the next time you stay at Motel 6.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dunkman wrote:
    Stone just read the above post and is amazed someone with such a low IQ knows how to spell Fraggle.

;)

Stone Gossard is amazed that someone who thinks this thread is so stupid continues to not only read it but post comments themselves. Stone doesn't like hypocrites.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Stone used to think this thread was funny and cool until it was spoiled by way too many sports references about sports Stone, nor anyone with an IQ over 14, really gives a fuck about. :thumbup:

Stone Gossard often wonders if a sports reference could in fact be about anything other than sports? Stone is frightened when he sees bad grammar from someone who says everyone else has low IQ's. Stone Gossard is a firm believer in proof reading.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,914
    dunkman wrote:
    Stone used to think this thread was funny and cool until it was spoiled by way too many sports references about sports Stone, nor anyone with an IQ over 14, really gives a fuck about. :thumbup:

Stone Gossard so wants to give dunkman a whipping & a beating next time that mouth ever talks about Stone & his sports! Okie dokie! :thumbup:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,914
    DS1119 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

;)

Stone Gossard is amazed that someone who thinks this thread is so stupid continues to not only read it but post comments themselves. Stone doesn't like hypocrites.

Exactly! Those type of hypocrites need to head over to the Creed forums or bug off Stones way of living.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Stone Gossard gets furious when people mispronounce his last name but feels better when they bow down repeatedly in apology.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard is the imaginary friend of "Why now you don't bitchin'??"
  • Options
    Stone Gossard invented the peanut butter and banana sandwich.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Stone Gossard often wonders if a sports reference could in fact be about anything other than sports? Stone is frightened when he sees bad grammar from someone who says everyone else has low IQ's. Stone Gossard is a firm believer in proof reading.

Stone realises there is a big difference between IQ and the ability to construct grammatical perfection. Stone is also aware that being a grammar nazi on a music forum is like being a large round abscess on a cow's arse... totally pointless and no-one really gives a shit if it even exists.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

;)

Stone realises that dunkman was a regular contributor to this thread from it's inception and that he became disillusioned by its morphing into a... well.. bit of a shitey sports thread.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Stone LOVES Mick Hucknall
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Stone LOVES Mick Hucknall

Even Stone knows this was too low a blow... to recompense Stone will perform a harp solo version of Bohemian Rhapsody... in the nude.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Rumor has it, Stone Gossard gave credit to Tim Hardaway for inventing the 'Killer Crossover' move.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard lives only a self's thow from Lake Tahoe.
  • Options
    Princess KJPrincess KJ Posts: 442
    Don't ever attempt to Rickroll Stone Gossard. Trust me on this. He's upset that people aren't being Stonerolled.
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Stone has 4 personal assistants, and they are all named Jeff.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    dunkman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Stone realises there is a big difference between IQ and the ability to construct grammatical perfection. Stone is also aware that being a grammar nazi on a music forum is like being a large round abscess on a cow's arse... totally pointless and no-one really gives a shit if it even exists.

Stone Gossard also realizes that people with bad grammar also can't spell the word realize. They spell it "realise." Stone Gossard is a great believer in the book Hooked on Phonics.
    Post edited by DS1119 on
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

;)

Stone realises that dunkman was a regular contributor to this thread from it's inception and that he became disillusioned by its morphing into a... well.. bit of a shitey sports thread.

Stone Gossard knows there are two "t"'s in the word shitty. Stone is a very smart man.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    [
    Stone Gossard often wonders if a sports reference could in fact be about anything other than sports? Stone is frightened when he sees bad grammar from someone who says everyone else has low IQ's. Stone Gossard is a firm believer in proof reading.[/quote]

Stone realises there is a big difference between IQ and the ability to construct grammatical perfection. Stone is also aware that being a grammar nazi on a music forum is like being a large round abscess on a cow's arse... totally pointless and no-one really gives a shit if it even exists.[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol: My current favorite response :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Stone Gossard created TiVo.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard wrote Eddie Murphys "Party All the Time" eighties hit.
  • Options
    Stone Gosard loves visiting Hoover Dam.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard has a room in his house just for his collection of Hummel's.
  • Options
    Stone Gossard enjoys his coffee black.
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    stone gossard knows that lost dogs on vinyl is only worth that much if you want to resell it, not if you just want to enjoy it... stone gossard advised me to stop bidding...
  • Options
    Stone Gossard solved the Jumbo Jumble Puzzle and was stunned to find out that he was really Ed's grass toon.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    DS1119 wrote:
    Stone Gossard also realizes that people with bad grammar also can't spell the word realize. They spell it "realise." Stone Gossard is a great believer in the book Hooked on Phonics.

Stone Gossard realises that some people come from the real world, and not America, where we spell things differently and correctly :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

DS1119 wrote:
    Stone Gossard knows there are two "t"'s in the word shitty. Stone is a very smart man.

Stone Gossard is a well traveled and well educated man, who knows that Shite is a real word in Scotland.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!