Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard can make a 6 course gourmet meal with nothing more than a
    stick of butter,
    one cup of flour,
    three hotdogs,
    half of a slimjim
    and the powers of persuasion.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard bit the head off of Ozzy Osbourne.
    omg- love it ROFL

Stone was really Buddy Holly in his past life hence the rabid fans :P
    Up here so high I start to shake...
    Up here so high the sky I scrape...
    I'm so high I hold just one breath here within my chest...
    Just like my innocence...
  • GOSSArDgEEKGOSSArDgEEK Posts: 245
    omg- love it ROFL

Stone was really Buddy Holly in his past life hence the rabid fans :P
    That's because some of us want to make love to his, um...****
    Here’s a question you might need to ask
    What’s self destruction and how can we last?

"I cannot stop the thought of running in the dark.
    Coming up a which way sign. All good truants must decide."

McCain, America's scariest grandpa!
  • That's because some of us want to make love to his, um...****
    dingaling?! LMAO!!!

stone gossard is the equivellent to my after-dinner cigarette- tasty yet satisfying ;)
    Up here so high I start to shake...
    Up here so high the sky I scrape...
    I'm so high I hold just one breath here within my chest...
    Just like my innocence...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    In 1972 Stone was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. Stone promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire, Stone Gossard.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Becky407Becky407 Posts: 21
    This isn't one but this thread is dangerous.. I just spent like 30mins here at work reading post after post of these things.. I can't stop!
  • Stone Gossard once went to a playground, and put the local bully in a triangle choke, then after the little girl passed out, he bought all the kids, she picked on, ice cream and sodas.
    Stone is the head mod of Chuck Norris' website.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    In 1972 Stone was sent to prison by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. Stone promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today still wanted by the government, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire, Stone Gossard.

Stone Gossard was the 5th member of the A-Team??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Stone Gossard was the 5th member of the A-Team??

no... Stone Gossard is the A-Team.
  • dunkman wrote:
    no... Stone Gossard is the A-Team.

Stone Gossard loves it when a plan comes together.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Stone Gossard has decided that he wants to be your friend after all. send him your request again.

psych! Stone Gossard plays a tease.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Stone Gossard once knocked out a march of dimes kid with a roll of quarters.
  • Stone Gossard can't follow directions very well. That is why, when he tried auto-erotisim for the first and only time, he cut of the circulation to his penis and got a heat rash on his neck!!!!
  • it's getting late and I must go, but I had to give some props to failedpersephone and cutback. you people want to read funny stuff, go to pg 36 of this thread.
  • In an effort to differentiate himself from Ed's solo tour, Stone Gossard will only wear black pants this fall.
    I love to turn you on
  • Austin Powers freely offered up his mojo to Stone Gossard. Stone said, "no thanks friend...I'm in Pearl Jam."
    I love to turn you on
  • There was a misprint in Jeff Ament's solo release 'Tone'.

It was supposed to be entitled 'Stone', which was determined by Stone defeating Jeff in a game of H-O-R-S-E.

The mysterious missing 'S' has created a rift between the two longtime compatriots, and could quite possibly delay any future Pearl Jam releases.
    I love to turn you on
  • At his toddler's request, Stone Gossard is now auditioning to replace Murray in The Wiggles.
    I love to turn you on
    Stone Gossard once downloaded the Paris Hilton home movie using string, 3 old lifejackets and a rhino.
  • Stone Gossard can't follow directions very well. That is why, when he tried auto-erotisim for the first and only time, he cut of the circulation to his penis and got a heat rash on his neck!!!!
    hey Stone, you want a neck massage...

it's getting late and I must go, but I had to give some props to failedpersephone and cutback. you people want to read funny stuff, go to pg 36 of this thread.

Stone Gossard says you should read dunkman's stuff as well, although Stone Gossard is well aware you only have 29 posts and have only joined recently so what the fuck would you know about what is 'funny stuff'!

;)
  • stone gossard is a renegade of funk
    I love to turn you on
    Stone easily beat Zavier Quixote Zezzanassah the 28 times World Champion at Scrabble.... and Stone even allowed him to use his own name as an entry.
    Stone invented the word 'invent'
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Stone will steal your Lucky Charms cereal and he'll eat them right in front of you while you cry because you really had a craving for some Lucky Charms. Then he'll pour the leftover milk on your head and do a dance of victory.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Stone used to bully God at school.
  • Stone Gossard is much more interesting.....than the Most Interesting Man In The World.
  • Stone Gossard is much more interesting.....than the Most Interesting Man In The World.
    And who might that be? just wondering..

Stone Gossard knows where all the missing children are....in fact to help keep track of his finding he keeps detailed files of each child. He just signed a contract to start taping new episodes of a spin off of SVU.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Stone Gossard has been asked to postpone his tour so he can lend his mad economic mind to fix our economy.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com