Stone Gossard...

Comments

• Stone Gossard was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Stone omitted from the Bible.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • in stone we trust

rock on

dude
    ########################
    Celebration, the ball's in play
  • dunkman wrote:
    Stone Gossard says you should read dunkman's stuff as well, although Stone Gossard is well aware you only have 29 posts and have only joined recently so what the fuck would you know about what is 'funny stuff'!

;)
    I've been a fan since '93, if you want I'll mail you a signed affidavit by 200 of my friends that will testify that I love Pearl Jam and I'm worthy to talk about what is funny or not!! PM me ;)
    help me make the connection between 29 posts and not knowing what I think is funny.

I just read some of your stuff.... and like I said I have to give some props to failedpersephone and cutback.

FYI- I've been around since it was the old sony board, just came back after a while because of stupid grade school shit, that I see...is still going on!!!!
  • i vote to revive this thread!
    "I heard some people up here pointing out the ukelele...it's a mandolin, you uncultured bastards!" EV

If nothing is everything, I'll have it all

Hard to Imagine: http://lightyourpillow.blogspot.com
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Stone Gossard sucks cow teets.

cowboy.jpg
  • URthekey wrote:
    Stone Gossard sucks cow teets.

cowboy.jpg
    Honestly- I love the man but what the hell was he thinking?!?!?!?!
    "I heard some people up here pointing out the ukelele...it's a mandolin, you uncultured bastards!" EV

I met him this past weekend in NYC and I showed him a copy of this picture. I said 'I just wanted you to see what it looked like from the crowd' & he said 'I know, it looked like I was giving him a blow job."

Apparently the band gave him shit about it too.
  • URthekey wrote:
    I met him this past weekend in NYC and I showed him a copy of this picture. I said 'I just wanted you to see what it looked like from the crowd' & he said 'I know, it looked like I was giving him a blow job."

I bet they did ;)

• Stone Gossard has a dog named Kat, I figure it's either bad spelling or a tribute!!!!
  • Stone Gossard is the creme in the middle of a Double Stuff Oreo :D

• Stone Gossard has a house in the Hamptons where the master bedroom opens into one of two solariums.
    and two horses named, Snoopy and Prickly Pete....
  • I just bitch slapped Stone Gossard for sucking that cow teet.

• Stone Gossard Writes Mike McCready's solos
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    Stone Gossard Writes Mike McCready's solos
    clap, clap.
    now that is funny
    :D
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I've been a fan since '93, if you want I'll mail you a signed affidavit by 200 of my friends that will testify that I love Pearl Jam and I'm worthy to talk about what is funny or not!! PM me ;)
    help me make the connection between 29 posts and not knowing what I think is funny.

I just read some of your stuff.... and like I said I have to give some props to failedpersephone and cutback.

FYI- I've been around since it was the old sony board, just came back after a while because of stupid grade school shit, that I see...is still going on!!!!

Stone Gossard knows the guy above me simply doesnt get the joke. Stone reminds him that dunkman even used a winky thing ;) to highlight it was a joke. Stone still wants you to get that affidavit purely because no one can really be that boring.

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • As a child, Bloody Mary would say Stone Gossard's name three times in a mirror, just for a scare.
    10c #TBD

"They said timing was everything, made him want to be everywhere,...there's a lot to be said for nowhere."
    "Let them wash away,... all those yesterdays."

09/10/98, 08/23/00, 08/24/00, 08/25/00, 04/30/03, 07/09/03, 07/14/03, 06/01/06, 06/03/06, 06/24/08, 06/25/08
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Stone Gossard has been hogging the misting tent here at ACL.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

gotmilk.jpg
  • URthekey wrote:
    gotmilk.jpg

stone got milk
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • dunkman wrote:
    Stone Gossard knows the guy above me simply doesnt get the joke. Stone reminds him that dunkman even used a winky thing ;) to highlight it was a joke. Stone still wants you to get that affidavit purely because no one can really be that boring.

;)

Stone Gossard told me to quit being so defensive and sensitive.

my apologies sir, that was very funny!!!
  • URthekey wrote:
    gotmilk.jpg
    omg- now that's f*cked up!!! ;)

THIS JUST IN: Stone Gossard is now Got Milk's new spokesman!!!

• URthekey wrote:

that is some funny stuff right there. i know the cow dude. can't wait to tell him this. awesome. he might retire the costume after hearing that though! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    How the fuck is anyone who's posted on this thread ever gonna look Stone in the eye again without bursting out laughing? This is the funniest thread I have ever read. I want to add one but it is so "X" rated that I'm afraid I'll get kicked out of the 10 club for keying it in so I better not, such a shame......
    As a child, Bloody Mary would say Stone Gossard's name three times in a mirror, just for a scare.

This is a serious one. I once dreamt that Stone and I did the act. I'm NOT LYING, I really did! I'll never forget that dream, never!!!!!!
    Stone Gossard is obsessive-compulsive about the number 10, and has been ever since PJ's debut album. His bedtime ritual consists of opening and closing his bedroom door 10 times, flicking the light switch on and off 10 times, walking 10 steps to his bed, and blinking his eyes 10 times before going to sleep.

and don't forget farting 10 times before he says his prayers 10 times!!!!
  • pjamaholic wrote:
    This is a serious one. I once dreamt that Stone and I did the act. I'm NOT LYING, I really did! I'll never forget that dream, never!!!!!!
    Once only?! ;)

• Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    this just in...after the Mansfield2 show, Stone Gossard urinated 1% milk!!!
    I love to turn you on
    after sucking the teet of cow man in mansfield, Stone Gossard ate 5 helpings of steak to feel like a man again.
    I love to turn you on
    Stone Gossard never had milk come out of his nose until mansfield2.
    I love to turn you on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Stone Gossard is lactose tolerant.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com