Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    it's saturday and our son is in Reno for a national race and his first real race with a cash prize purse.
    the race is not streamed on the net so his mom and I will be waiting for phone calls all day.... :shock:

Godfather.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I miss...
    meee :wave: i miss you too ;) ...love your new avatar
    i agree, blenderman

she is sexy
    small town beck
    is a knock out
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Better-man wrote:
    You never made the wrong decision because the decision was already made. Make no sense of life because there is no sense to be made. We are only man, two small feet walking on earth, in a town, a country, a planet, a galaxy, a universe. How can any one man perceive himself better than another man, how can man be the only creature with an ego. You could never make a wrong move because there is no "right" no "wrong" just a glut of historical codes that your mum thought it would best to stick to.
    Seek beauty in people, seek love. Give love and be beautiful yourself.
    Sit quietly in the rays of sunshine, for one day it will be you shining on somebody elses face.

Live.

i've often thought about this ...and i still wonder
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    StillHere wrote:
    Better-man wrote:
    You never made the wrong decision because the decision was already made. Make no sense of life because there is no sense to be made. We are only man, two small feet walking on earth, in a town, a country, a planet, a galaxy, a universe. How can any one man perceive himself better than another man, how can man be the only creature with an ego. You could never make a wrong move because there is no "right" no "wrong" just a glut of historical codes that your mum thought it would best to stick to.
    Sit quietly in the rays of sunshine, for one day it will be you shining on somebody elses face.

Live.

i've often thought about this ...and i still wonder

Thank you very much for your comment.
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • Better-man wrote:

Live.

I like that. Thank you.
  • I miss...

Well you don't call, you don't write how would I know you miss me :lol::lol: I hope all is well with you, bm69. :)

Thanks.

I am just missing my old life. :oops: Just a bump in the road for now I am sure.
    Godfather. wrote:
    it's saturday and our son is in Reno for a national race and his first real race with a cash prize purse.
    the race is not streamed on the net so his mom and I will be waiting for phone calls all day.... :shock:

Godfather.
    race?
    what kind of race?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    race?
    what kind of race?

my mistake the race is on www.go211.com today and tomorrow.

he races BMX (bicycle motocross) he's a 2 time world champion and many other number 1 championships
    he is racing the 16 expert and jr. men calsses(16-18yrld's) if you get time his race starts at 11:00 to day and 8:00 tomorrow,check out this site http://www.go211.com his name is Rusty and he weares a yellow jersey and team is
    "Intense Phantom On-Trac"

Godfather.
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Godfather. wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    race?
    what kind of race?

my mistake the race is on http://www.go211.com today and tomorrow.

he races BMX (bicycle motocross) he's a 2 time world champion and many other number 1 championships
    he is racing the 16 expert and jr. men calsses(16-18yrld's) if you get time his race starts at 11:00 to day and 8:00 tomorrow,check out this site http://www.go211.com his name is Rusty and he weares a yellow jersey and team is

Godfather.

Sounds a talented lad! 2 x world champion? wow. I bet there is a lot of competition!!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • chadwick wrote:
    I miss...
    i agree, blenderman

she is sexy
    small town beck
    is a knock out
    +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 absofreakinlutly
  • chadwick wrote:
    i agree, blenderman

she is sexy
    small town beck
    is a knock out

You guys are sweet. Thank you :)
    Godfather. wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    race?
    what kind of race?

my mistake the race is on http://www.go211.com today and tomorrow.

Godfather.

i want to see these videos.
    this is amazing.
    i was right, i guessed it was bmx racing.
    i remember your posts and poems.
    very impressive.

shine on brother & your son Rusty.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    i agree, blenderman

she is sexy
    small town beck
    is a knock out

You guys are sweet. Thank you :)
    i agree with your location
    i know i enjoy Canada on top
    STB, you're doing a wonderful job :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I miss...

Well you don't call, you don't write how would I know you miss me :lol::lol: I hope all is well with you, bm69. :)

Thanks.

I am just missing my old life. :oops: Just a bump in the road for now I am sure.
    change can be scary.but don't worry you'll be fine....may the road rize to meet you..may the wind always be at your back..may the sun shine warm across your face..may the rain fall soft upon your fields..and until we finaly meet at a pearl jam show ;) may god hold you in the palm of his hand...your friend dan
  • meee :wave: i miss you too ;) ...love your new avatar

Thanks.

I am just missing my old life. :oops: Just a bump in the road for now I am sure.[/quote]
    change can be scary.but don't worry you'll be fine....may the road rize to meet you..may the wind always be at your back..may the sun shine warm across your face..may the rain fall soft upon your fields..and until we finaly meet at a pearl jam show ;) may god hold you in the palm of his hand...your friend dan[/quote]

Dan,

You are so sweet. Truly. thank you.

stb
  • meee :wave: i miss you too ;) ...love your new avatar

Thanks.

change can be scary.but don't worry you'll be fine....may the road rize to meet you..may the wind always be at your back..may the sun shine warm across your face..may the rain fall soft upon your fields..and until we finaly meet at a pearl jam show ;) may god hold you in the palm of his hand...your friend dan[/quote]

Dan,

You are so sweet. Truly. thank you.

stb[/quote]
    takes one to know one sweetie :D
    http://www.go211.com/videos/24320

that my kid winning the main event.

Godfather.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

Sweet! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    nice!!!!! that was badass!!!!!!!!!
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    your kid is a missile on that thing.
    holy moly that dude flies.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Today was a good day
    Bought an espresso machine
    and some freshly ground 'Pike Place roast'
    Back at home feels
    Back at home.
    End the chapter,
    turn the page
    Moondance sounding as sweet
    as the coffee
    A home -
    A place with big solid objects
    A place that doesn't bend
    As much as me
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • my hand remained safe
    the whole time
    god decided to watch
    only over my wrist
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Finally it's here...
    The week of my dreaded 30th birthday...

I'm entering my 30's single but not alone... I have more good friends than I could of hoped for in one life time.

Maybe one day all the pieces will fall into place and I'll be able to get the best birthday gift there is... A good morning, I love you kiss at the start of the day.

Until then there's always good music to put a smile on my face at the start of everyday. That's something that hasn't changed with age :D
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Finally it's here...

I'm entering my 30's single but not alone... I have more good friends than I could of hoped for in one life time.

Maybe one day all the pieces will fall into place and I'll be able to get the best birthday gift there is... A good morning, I love you kiss at the start of the day.

Until then there's always good music to put a smile on my face at the start of everyday. That's something that hasn't changed with age :D
    a person you love to wake up to is priceless....a morning kiss...not so much,morning breath :? :oops: ..overated :lol:
    Finally it's here...

happy birthday !!!! 30?....your still a pup ;) enjoy !

Godfather.
    Finally it's here...

I hope you have a very happy 30th birthday and enjoy all of your thirties! :)

heathers-cakes-montage-500x385.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • domhan domhain
    Sometimes people don't realize I know what they're doing because I don't react in the way they expect. ;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    If I could say something to someone else something that was useful I would, as others have said to me.
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    My Hankie passed away suddenly yesterday. I miss him so much already. He was my source of unconditional love. I miss his jumping, his playing, he slept with me, rode in the car with me, played with me, sat on my lap (all 85 lbs of him), loved the kids and the grandkids, and was always so so happy when i came home. He was my bestest friend for his short 6 and a half years...the tears won't stop flowing. I miss him so much. Rest In Peace, Hankie...you''ll always live in my heart. th_hank_profile.jpg?t=1283797064
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
This discussion has been closed.