Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• Happy as heck for my mom and sister who will be in the audience this Friday for the Oprah show. :)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Happy as heck for my mom and sister who will be in the audience this Friday for the Oprah show. :)

Wow, thats fantastic ....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    mikalina wrote:
    Happy as heck for my mom and sister who will be in the audience this Friday for the Oprah show. :)

Wow, thats fantastic ....

why?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Why, because I happen to like watching "Oprah" whenever I get the chance.... :D

It's been quite a long time, but when my kids were younger and not in school- I would love all of the topics she had going on....

Now I try and watch the "Doctors" 8-) That one Doc is soooo hot.... :lol:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    So what was the point in that ? I mean really,.. why even bother?

I really don't understand what was to be gained or accomplished.

I'll be over here shaking my head, and you,... you go on with your bad self.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Dr. Travis.... yummy ;)
    Do dreams and wishes - ever come true ?? Just thinking. :)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    mikalina wrote:

They actually CAN so you have to be clear on exactly what you're wishing for... :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    mikalina wrote:

I'll go with NO on this one.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Excuse me,
    is this the party to whom I am reaching?
    I just attended my son's last IEP meeting. It was so low-key compared to years past. I can hardly believe it. :geek: :)

*sigh*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    I just attended my son's last IEP meeting. It was so low-key compared to years past. I can hardly believe it. :geek: :)

*sigh*

Never heard of such a thing...A low-key IEP!
    Wait till I tell my friends about this one, they'll never believe me...
    DangDang, when I arrived, there was no one there. :shock:
    Then, the only people who showed up were the Special Ed teacher in charge of his plan and my son. NO ONE ELSE was there. You could have pushed me over with a feather.

I was recalling meetings where there were fifteen people in the room and we had advocates, and administrators. :shock:

I suppose it's partially because he's a senior and doesn't have many needs these days but....the emptiness of this meeting was an odd balance to the heaviness of his early years.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    It made me glad my son was in upstate NY as a young child. This kind of bare minimum approach would not have been helpful back then. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    It made me glad my son was in upstate NY as a young child. This kind of bare minimum approach would not have been helpful back then. :?

I think next year, we'll be in PA.
    Better than FL
    I'm glad because I was honestly thinking about your child and this Florida system.
    This is NO place to have a disability. They fly by the seat of their pants here. :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    When the trolley pulled into Government Center this morning, the bell went "clang-clang-clang" and I suddenly said "DangDangDangDang" and then couldn't stop giggling.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    When the trolley pulled into Government Center this morning, the bell went "clang-clang-clang" and I suddenly said "DangDangDangDang" and then couldn't stop giggling.

Yes, how may I help you?
    justam wrote:
    I'm glad because I was honestly thinking about your child and this Florida system.
    This is NO place to have a disability. They fly by the seat of their pants here. :|

Our pants may well be flying on a seat.....

(in a plane pointed north)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    DangDang wrote:

Yes, how may I help you?

DangDang DangDang DangDang.

That is all.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    what happened to this section? i don't get it... where did all the poetry go?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

Clicking on any one page of "instant thoughts" going back at least 2 years is almost certain to contain some kind of conversation.

Anyway, I have always thought that this thread would be more aptly named "Instant Cryptic Messages" as well over 50% of the posts here seem to be "messages" from the writer to some unknown receipient, where only the sender & said unknown recipient knows the meaning of the message.

Are you just noticing this?
    DangDang wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

Clicking on any one page of "instant thoughts" going back at least 2 years is almost certain to contain some kind of conversation.

Anyway, I have always thought that this thread would be more aptly named "Instant Cryptic Messages" as well over 50% of the posts here seem to be "messages" from the writer to some unknown receipient, where only the sender & said unknown recipient knows the meaning of the message.

no, i noticed that. hell, i contribute to the cryptic messages in this thread. I mean the whole section... the fact that two poems i posted yesterday are still at the top of the page , means no one is posting anything... i miss it the way it used to be.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

no, i noticed that. hell, i contribute to the cryptic messages in this thread. I mean the whole section... the fact that two poems i posted yesterday are still at the top of the page , means no one is posting anything... i miss it the way it used to be.

OH, sorry, I misunderstood what you meant by "this section". Yeah, I agree, I noticed too the stagnancy. I bet you any money that mercury probably just came out of retrograde. I'm probably wrong though as only inklings that I DON'T vocalize (or write) are true. But those that I blurt out are always wrong. I'm going to check now :shock:
    DangDang wrote:
    OH, sorry, I misunderstood what you meant by "this section". Yeah, I agree, I noticed too the stagnancy. I bet you any money that mercury probably just came out of retrograde. I'm probably wrong though as only inklings that I DON'T vocalize (or write) are true. But those that I blurt out are always wrong. I'm going to check now :shock:

OOH I was right. Mercury came out of retrograde just a few days ago. Thats a nutty period, so nutsness wore off. Less source of ideas I guess. We're in recovery period unitl stability returns in a day or three.

Not that I believe in that stuff or anything. :shock:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    its almost the change of season, give it a couple weeks, it will get everyone feeling again
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Resorting to smoking in my own house
    What a fucking rebel
    Tonight I may even leave the washing-up
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Plus, I know how to air it
    With the cellar door ajar.
    The skeletons should know their place
    by now
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    reach for the sweet peach ;):lol:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    sometimes i feel like ist a great big morning masturbation over on the MT.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
This discussion has been closed.