Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    :(

oh Jo, I'm so sorry. I know what that pain feels like.
    Thinking of you today,
    D
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Am really sorry to hear that Jo

Will be thinking of you also....
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Thank you guys. it's nice to have ppl who understand how much a part of our family he is/was. He'll forever be with us in our hearts..

Video of Hank's favorite game...if anyone cares to see...i know it means a LOT more to me than it does to anyone else...but I'll post it here anyway...the last couple of minutes are the funniest part..he loved, absolutely loved to play a kind of volley ball with balloons...went through a pack a week! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1t501r7Q68
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    Thank you guys. it's nice to have ppl who understand how much a part of our family he is/was. He'll forever be with us in our hearts..

Video of Hank's favorite game...if anyone cares to see...i know it means a LOT more to me than it does to anyone else...but I'll post it here anyway...the last couple of minutes are the funniest part..he loved, absolutely loved to play a kind of volley ball with balloons...went through a pack a week! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1t501r7Q68

was that you in the video too? was that mozart playing in the background?
    I liked how Hanky knew not to bite the ballloon, or did it just enough not to break through it.
    My dog used to do that action with grapes. Like she didn't want them to squirt or something.
    She could probably eat a whole steak in 2 seconds flat, but a grape would take an hour.
    Riley is a trip! He's so cute and jumping!
    edited September 2010
    Thanks...that was my daughter in law in the video. she is riley's mom. my daughter jessica was taking the video. it's from about 6 months ago. balloons are hankie's favorite game ever.
    thanks for watching.
    EDIT : I'm wrong..probably only a month or two ago that video was taken.
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    stillhere, I'm sorry to hear your dog died. :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Thanks so much you guys.
    I'm so glad to have you all <3
    peace,
    jo

• For the last day of my irresponsible 20's I'll recklessly spend money on a ton of new music... Just like I did in high school... And last month for that matter :P
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    For the last day of my irresponsible 20's I'll recklessly spend money on a ton of new music... Just like I did in high school... And last month for that matter :P

an excellent idea!
    peace,
    jo

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    StillHere wrote:
    My Hankie passed away suddenly yesterday. I miss him so much already. He was my source of unconditional love. I miss his jumping, his playing, he slept with me, rode in the car with me, played with me, sat on my lap (all 85 lbs of him), loved the kids and the grandkids, and was always so so happy when i came home. He was my bestest friend for his short 6 and a half years...the tears won't stop flowing. I miss him so much. Rest In Peace, Hankie...you''ll always live in my heart. th_hank_profile.jpg?t=1283797064

I'm sorry to read that your dog passed away suddenly.... RIP Hankie
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    My Hankie passed away suddenly yesterday. I miss him so much already. He was my source of unconditional love. I miss his jumping, his playing, he slept with me, rode in the car with me, played with me, sat on my lap (all 85 lbs of him), loved the kids and the grandkids, and was always so so happy when i came home. He was my bestest friend for his short 6 and a half years...the tears won't stop flowing. I miss him so much. Rest In Peace, Hankie...you''ll always live in my heart. th_hank_profile.jpg?t=1283797064

I'm sorry to read that your dog passed away suddenly.... RIP Hankie

thanks mika...it means a lot that my friends here care
    xoxoxoxo

AND THANK YOU to everyone of you. It is important that you're here now and at the good times too...my friends...thank you so much.
    peace,
    jo

• in a music coma
    in a music coma

Don't worry.

That changes in waves.
    I hope I don't mess it up, cause I want you to come with me
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    StillHere wrote:

I'm sorry.

RIP Hankie. :cry:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Thank you WOLF.. I know you understand, friend.
    peace,
    jo

• It's rude... I'm done.
  • It's rude... I'm done.
    just say the word...i will kill for you :mrgreen:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    You are going to bitch about taking a 20 min. call because someone is out with a sick child yet you chit chat EVERY Freaking morning for at least an hour and then claim you are so busy!!!!!!!!!

And to my boss: It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't wait to the last second, as usual.

ARRRGHHHHHH
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    You are going to bitch about taking a 20 min. call because someone is out with a sick child yet you chit chat EVERY Freaking morning for at least an hour and then claim you are so busy!!!!!!!!!

And to my boss: It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't wait to the last second, as usual.

ARRRGHHHHHH

wow does that sound like someone i know very very well..but it couldn't be..could it? where are you at....i mean geographically?
    peace,
    jo

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I am in So. Cal.

Sorry about your Hankie.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    For the last day of my irresponsible 20's I'll recklessly spend money on a ton of new music... Just like I did in high school... And last month for that matter :P

Reminds me very much of our weekly 'Sporting' afternoons at Uni - while everyone else was off playing Rugby we would always go down to the Virgin megastore, blow a ton of cash on records, come back via the man with the nice herbs growing in his garden, and then work our way through the day's purchases till the early hours. A few things have changed!!

Happy Birthday tho!

Lizard wrote:
    I am in So. Cal.

Sorry about your Hankie.

Thanks so much.
    And the person I'm thinking of is right here in PA...but sounds like twins! LOL! :D
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    I am in So. Cal.

Sorry about your Hankie.

Thanks so much.
    And the person I'm thinking of is right here in PA...but sounds like twins! LOL! :D

Hey Jo, hope you are shaping up alright.

I had this recently, a friend was describing a two-timing scumbag who sounded just like someone else that another friend in another city had been describing - they even had the same first name!.... Part of me still thinks it's the same guy!

tremors wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    I am in So. Cal.

Sorry about your Hankie.

Thanks so much.

Hey Jo, hope you are shaping up alright.

I had this recently, a friend was describing a two-timing scumbag who sounded just like someone else that another friend in another city had been describing - they even had the same first name!.... Part of me still thinks it's the same guy!

i guess there are so many rats everywhere that one can never tell where they might show up next.

Thanks for the concern too...i'm feeling a little better, i just can't watch the videos, pix are getting a lot easier and i'm having an easier time thinking of the good times rather than the suffering and loss. Thanks so much for caring. You're a good friend.

AND did I tell you that I've signed all my divorce papers finally? That a very positive thing in my life...so a good note there. :)
    peace,
    jo

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Just wanting to be available for someone, he needs me and I need him as well....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Happy Friday everyone! 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    justam wrote:
    Happy Friday everyone! 8-)

Happy Friday to you my dear !
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • The rudeness continues... Makes me wanna scream :evil:
  • The rudeness continues... Makes me wanna scream :evil:
    i guess you did't see my offer,eh :lol: ...i'm just sayin'.i could take care of it,..or i know a guy 8-)
This discussion has been closed.