Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I think people often make the mistake of wanting other people to be something other than what they actually are. Like women who marry men and then try to change 'em into a different person.

Just love him as he is, or don't get involved. :roll:

:mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    justam wrote:
    I think people often make the mistake of wanting other people to be something other than what they actually are. Like women who marry men and then try to change 'em into a different person.

thank you
    justam

:)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    The rudeness continues... Makes me wanna scream :evil:
    i guess you did't see my offer,eh :lol: ...i'm just sayin'.i could take care of it,..or i know a guy 8-)

dan, you've got the blenderman gang all fired up with baseball bats in their hands? LOL!
    seems you've got a guy to take care of just about any situation that arises. :shock:
    I will keep you in mind for all my rubbing outs that need doing as well. I'm sure you do a wonderful, untraceable job..heheheeeeee :lol::lol::lol:8-)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    edited September 2010
    deleted because I accidentily posted this twice.
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    chadwick wrote:
    justam wrote:

thank you
    justam

:)

LOL! You're welcome.

I was actually just thinking this because I have a friend who seems to do nothing but bitch about her husband. "He needs to do this, he should be doing that, he blah, blah, blah." I can't imagine what it feels like to him to have someone always pointing out his "faults." :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Hey YOU GUYS!!!!

I'm officially divorced as of August 30th...got my official papers today!

wooohooooo! :lol: been waiting a long time for this to be over!

speaking of people who can't treat their spouses nicely, right!
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHere wrote:
    Hey YOU GUYS!!!!

WOOHOO!!! :D
    justam wrote:
    LOL! You're welcome.

I was actually just thinking this because I have a friend who seems to do nothing but bitch about her husband. "He needs to do this, he should be doing that, he blah, blah, blah." I can't imagine what it feels like to him to have someone always pointing out his "faults." :?
    what would happen if he told her to shut the fuck up?
    i mean, in a decent tone, nothing super nasty.

a simple "shut the fuck up"

????? yes/no

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    justam wrote:
    LOL! You're welcome.

????? yes/no

I don't know. She's one of those women that feel they are being abused if they aren't being domineering. :shock: I don't know, but it seems to me there has to be some kind of middle ground... :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    chadwick wrote:
    justam wrote:
    LOL! You're welcome.

????? yes/no

hahahahaaa how can you tell someone to STFU in a Nice Way? ROFL you're too funny..i mean it
    unless of course we're all partying and being silly then its ok
    but if you wanted a relationship to last i wouldn't recommend saying those words to any woman LOL really guys...what are you thinkin? :lol:
    peace,
    jo

• tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    StillHere wrote:
    Hey YOU GUYS!!!!

Not sure if it's usual to congratulate someone on their divorce - but if it makes you happy stillhere - COnGratuLatioNs!!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    justam wrote:
    LOL! You're welcome.

????? yes/no

hahahahaaa how can you tell someone to STFU in a Nice Way? ROFL you're too funny..i mean it
    but if you wanted a relationship to last i wouldn't recommend saying those words to any woman LOL really guys...what are you thinkin? :lol:

I agree. The whole problem with both of the people's behavior is that they don't treat each other with respect. No respect and love, no lasting marriage... :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    tremors wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Hey YOU GUYS!!!!

Not sure if it's usual to congratulate someone on their divorce - but if it makes you happy stillhere - COnGratuLatioNs!!

i know tremors it is a bit unusual isn't it? but in my case it was such a long time coming and it was such a drawn out thing, with all sorts of nastiness...not on my part, mind you, i just wanted it to be finally over...so it is a sort of celebratory thing to me. maybe odd, but so it is.

if i could ever figure out why i seem to attract or to be attracted to troubled,possessive, jealous, abusive (well not at the beginning, charming in the beginning of course) men, AND i suppose if i had the answer to why i always think that have to try to FIX them, then i wouldn't have this abusive marriage, troubled relationship,divorce thing going on, right? buts since i obviously have not figured out the answer to either of those questions yet, there will be no more marriages and no more divorces. twice is more than enough. ughhh
    but that's something i have to work on by myself..no one can teach me that one, that i do know

so now...now...its party time! who's got the beer and who's in charge of the greenery? :lol:8-)
    peace,
    jo

• I did not miss you.... but I can't say the same for you, and now you're making up for the time lost.

The gray smoke that fills my lungs no more has been replaced by the uneasy and untrue fumes......

Maybe I will find my missing smile out there.
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    justam wrote:
    LOL! You're welcome.

????? yes/no

i do it all the time.
    STFU
    good to go.

and yes, you can tell someone to shut the fuck up in a decent way.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

i do it all the time.
    STFU
    good to go.

and yes, you can tell someone to shut the fuck up in a decent way.

you could tell ME and i wouldn't care...but with some women, say that and then be prepared to Duck and Cover LOL! :lol:
    peace,
    jo

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    had a great day ! a good Brother of mine that rides in a club invited me along for a run and after party, there was 5 different clubs there and I got see some old friends I haven't seen in a long time.
    honestly it felt great riding with a big group again and seeing everybody but at the end of the day I came home and told my family that I love them and realized that there is nothing like being a family man and a BMX dad....but once in a great while it's a real kick in the ass to step over the line for a day..great time ! ;)

Godfather.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    hope she doesnt drop her camera in fright. cause ive seen that scene in JAWS and the developed pics werent pretty. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Godfather. wrote:
    had a great day ! a good Brother of mine that rides in a club invited me along for a run and after party, there was 5 different clubs there and I got see some old friends I haven't seen in a long time.
    honestly it felt great riding with a big group again and seeing everybody but at the end of the day I came home and told my family that I love them and realized that there is nothing like being a family man and a BMX dad....but once in a great while it's a real kick in the ass to step over the line for a day..great time ! ;)

Godfather.

good for you godfather...i used to ride..before all the kids came along and then i got scared they'd be motherless...saw too many jerks in cars run right into some of my good friends over the years..but that's another story, right

what's your ride?
    me, back in the dayi had a harley, 51 pan, moto guzzi, 2 of them, one touring, one rocket, a yamaha 400 for the winding roads, fun, and a suzuki 400 TR for the on/off road stuff. was a blast! miss those days sometimes but wouldn't trade the family life for any of it! you're absolutely right about the family part!
    my stepping over the line now consists of following pj around for a bit each year if they're doing the east coast...and they ususally are!

so glad you had a happy and exciting day! beautiful day for it too, at least here in PA..little rain but mostly just cool and crisp ...great day for a ride!
    nice to hear :D
    peace,
    jo

• surreal moments cloud my head
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Have a wonderful day everyone !!!!!!!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    StillHere wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

good for you godfather...i used to ride..before all the kids came along and then i got scared they'd be motherless...saw too many jerks in cars run right into some of my good friends over the years..but that's another story, right

what's your ride?
    me, back in the dayi had a harley, 51 pan, moto guzzi, 2 of them, one touring, one rocket, a yamaha 400 for the winding roads, fun, and a suzuki 400 TR for the on/off road stuff. was a blast! miss those days sometimes but wouldn't trade the family life for any of it! you're absolutely right about the family part!
    my stepping over the line now consists of following pj around for a bit each year if they're doing the east coast...and they ususally are!

so glad you had a happy and exciting day! beautiful day for it too, at least here in PA..little rain but mostly just cool and crisp ...great day for a ride!

thanks ! I've had a few through the years, for the last 5 years it's been a 1989 softtail custom HD with some work done on the engine and a few other things,before that a FXR HD that was a great bike ! and a few bikes me and some friends built.
    but yea what a great day !

Godfather.
    Godfather. wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

what's your ride?

thanks ! I've had a few through the years, for the last 5 years it's been a 1989 softtail custom HD with some work done on the engine and a few other things,before that a FXR HD that was a great bike ! and a few bikes me and some friends built.
    but yea what a great day !

Godfather.

good taste godfather, but of course, right?
    ride on my friend
    peace,
    jo

• DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    justam wrote:
    LOL! You're welcome.

????? yes/no

I'm not sure. There's something incredibly therapeutic about telling someone to shut the fuck up, or being told to shut the fuck up, as long as, as Chadwick said, its not done too terribly nasty.
    justam wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

????? yes/no

I agree. The whole problem with both of the people's behavior is that they don't treat each other with respect. No respect and love, no lasting marriage... :geek:
    Oh, shut the fuck up

See what I mean?
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    DangDang wrote:
    justam wrote:
    Oh, shut the fuck up

See what I mean?

nope sorry.. i dont see it.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    DangDang wrote:
    justam wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

????? yes/no

Oh, shut the fuck up

See what I mean?
    LOL! right? :lol:
    peace,
    jo

DangDang wrote:
    justam wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Oh, shut the fuck up

See what I mean?

I'm sorry. That wasn't very nice of me. I meant to be jokey in a Denis Leary-therapy kind of way. Can I take it back, or alternatively, can someone please just tell me to shut the f up.
    Thank you.
    DangDang wrote:
    can someone please just tell me to shut the f up.
    Thank you.

sure i can
    shut
    the
    fuck
    up

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    can someone please just tell me to shut the f up.
    Thank you.

sure i can
    shut
    the
    fuck
    up

That felt great, thanks.

And you?
This discussion has been closed.