Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mikalina wrote:
    I've been walking my daughter to the bus stop every morning now at 6:20 AM :shock:

I just love, love, love the early mornings, its the warm air, the crickets are still out, the sky trying to light up, just beautiful.....

Enjoy it while you can, it's going to suck come Jan. and Feb. with our shitty Ohio weather. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Two helicopters landing on the roof in the span of maybe 30 minutes. :( trauma season :(
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    I've been walking my daughter to the bus stop every morning now at 6:20 AM :shock:

I just love, love, love the early mornings, its the warm air, the crickets are still out, the sky trying to light up, just beautiful.....

Enjoy it while you can, it's going to suck come Jan. and Feb. with our shitty Ohio weather. ;)

Did you have to remind me !!! :evil: I was actually thinking the same thing this morning... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:

Did you have to remind me !!! :evil: I was actually thinking the same thing this morning... :(

Thats what I'm here for. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    really...could I be more invisible...I think not...
    me too :?

I know, blenderdan, why is your avatar blank?
  • the
    whales
    . . . . . . .
    I knew it all along, see?
  • DangDang wrote:
    me too :?

blank????i see my ugly mug!can't you??...oh well your better off,my horrible face would crack your computer screen :?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    DangDang wrote:

blank????i see my ugly mug!can't you??...oh well your better off,my horrible face would crack your computer screen :?
    I see you 8-) you're cute!
    You're sweet man Dan the blenderman! :wave: Happy Friday to you :clap:
    HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend !!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • I wish things were different.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795

Dan, Dan, my Blenderman...it's not blank on my end...and what's wrong with your face...i think you're a doll...but then i think you already know that.

but i know skye how it feels to be invisible...happens to me all the time round here...everyone talks over me like i'm not even here...and i could go on and on but no one wants to hear me whine so early in the morning...LOL!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Sometimes... I wish I was invisible....
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    mikalina wrote:

Don't say that. I like your cheerful posts about walking in the morning and such. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Don't say that. I like your cheerful posts about walking in the morning and such. :)

Hi, thank you - well sometimes - it's just one of those times....

enjoy your weekend.
    High at work on NyQuil. :mrgreen: being sick as hell never felt sooooooo good !!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Lol! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    the wolf wrote:
    High at work on NyQuil. :mrgreen: being sick as hell never felt sooooooo good !!

You know what Denis Leary says about NyQuil, don't you? :P
  • I wish that I could go back in time to April and make a different choice.
    the wolf wrote:

High on NyQuil.... yep, I know what you're talking about. ;) What do they put in those OTC cold meds ??

Sometimes I think its worse than the cold itself... I hope you feel better soon - take care.
    DangDang wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

You know what Denis Leary says about NyQuil, don't you? :P

:lol: "I'm high as a kite and my teeth are green, merry fuckin' christmas" :mrgreen:

"NyQuil NyQuil NyQuil, we love you, you giant fucking Q "

love that bit. :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    I'm just relieved I have my energy back for my own projects. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Just say no to drugs kids
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • "Stepped out of my shadows to kiss your soul so full of sky"

*sigh*
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    And I don't care. (!)
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    what's the point of making & listing disingenuous compliments? :?

that or anything else doesn't mean i'll be a scapegoat for other ppl's b.s.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • I miss...
  • push me over if you will but you will find out someday that we are all dominos standing in the same line
    I knew it all along, see?
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    You never made the wrong decision because the decision was already made. Make no sense of life because there is no sense to be made. We are only man, two small feet walking on earth, in a town, a country, a planet, a galaxy, a universe. How can any one man perceive himself better than another man, how can man be the only creature with an ego. You could never make a wrong move because there is no "right" no "wrong" just a glut of historical codes that your mum thought it would best to stick to.
    Seek beauty in people, seek love. Give love and be beautiful yourself.
    Sit quietly in the rays of sunshine, for one day it will be you shining on somebody elses face.

Live.
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • the wolf wrote:
    nyquil buzz in the daytime "NICE"...stoned leagally at work..priceless! :lol:
  • I miss...
    meee :wave: i miss you too ;) ...love your new avatar
This discussion has been closed.