Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    pandora wrote:
    'not doing fine'

Hi Pandi, I hope you're doing better today....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    My little nephew has arrived!! Welcome to the world, Connor!!!!!!

congrats! "connors" are great kids..if i can judge (with a bit of partiality) by my 3 yo grandson connnor..then you've got a doozy on your hands! enjoy :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • the night
    i drew my sword
    on a piece of paper
    used to to cut a slit on my arm

watched as the blood dripped
    fertilized the carpet
    i'd grown up on
    I knew it all along, see?
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I can't believe 23 is an age I'd even consider... Let alone be giddy about.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    Help me explain these years.....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    @ 6:15am I saw Wally our gator in the backyard lake, 3 deers (one graying) and 2 wild pigs just playing on the side of the road in our community. I just hope they all don't come and poop on the front lawn. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    @ 6:15am I saw Wally our gator in the backyard lake, 3 deers (one graying) and 2 wild pigs just playing on the side of the road in our community. I just hope they all don't come and poop on the front lawn. :D

Peace

yeah, or at least hope that they pick up after themselves if they do...geez..i mean the nerve of wildlife these days, you know? :lol:

sounds cool where you live...gators and all? wow! and wild pigs...really?
    we have cats, dogs, raccoons and skunks...oh yes, and deer..lots of beautiful deer! but no crocs, gators or wild boars..wow! :D

ha! oh i remember wally gator...he's the coolest alligator in the swamp. i'd wondered where he'd moved to..see ya later wally gator! (geez i think i need more sleep...agreed?? heheheeee)

have a great rest of the day..what a nice start you had :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    StillHere wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

yeah, or at least hope that they pick up after themselves if they do...geez..i mean the nerve of wildlife these days, you know? :lol:

sounds cool where you live...gators and all? wow! and wild pigs...really?
    we have cats, dogs, raccoons and skunks...oh yes, and deer..lots of beautiful deer! but no crocs, gators or wild boars..wow! :D

ha! oh i remember wally gator...he's the coolest alligator in the swamp. i'd wondered where he'd moved to..see ya later wally gator! (geez i think i need more sleep...agreed?? heheheeee)

have a great rest of the day..what a nice start you had :D

We live west of Palm Beach FL next to the everglades in an equestrian community. Horses everywhere and they rule in this community, we must slow for them and never ever spoke them when riders are riding, they have their own buffer grass sidewalk for them to stroll.

I'm not sure if they are wild pigs or wild boars but I was NOT gettin out the car to find out. We have All those animals you listed including snakes. Out here is perfect for a nature lover and for my daughter who wants to be a scientist and amateur astronomer. No lights out here at night so you can see the stars and planets so clearly at night through her telescope. I can go for a midnight full moon ride on my bicycle and have no difficulty seeing, no need for a flashlight.

I name our gator Wally from the old cartoon, loved it as a child, now he's only 4-5 feet long and comes out on the banks to show off warming himself in the days sun. Well you have a great day off to work, later.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Godfather. wrote:

Thanks for sending- I will go through it. Very interesting. :thumbup:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    :think: :clap: :crazy: :thumbup:
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    reading my journal from 1998...funny how different things are now...for the better and not....

funny, was reading notes in my filofax from 1988 earlier! plus some scribbles in it from 1994. I seemed a lot wiser then!!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
    he is quite the young-in.... :D
    the day started off with a letter stating I'm being sued because of my fucktard ex husband :(

the day ended with receiving the set list and a hand shake from Xavier Rudd :D

I suppose the universe felt the need to work in extremes today :mrgreen:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    he is quite the young-in.... :D
    so what! when i met my wife i was 22 she was 29....18 years and counting :mrgreen:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    how embarassing.. a house full of condiments and no food.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Me + too much sweetcorn = you don't want to know
    currently wondering if finsburyparkcarrots is the longest serving active member of this community. Certainly the only one I remember from those older days. Respect - keep on keeping strong!!

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    tremors wrote:
    currently wondering if finsburyparkcarrots is the longest serving active member of this community. Certainly the only one I remember from those older days. Respect - keep on keeping strong!!
    looks like Cate beat him by 10 days.
    technically it looks like 9 days and so many hours.

that's actually pretty wild awesome close timing on their parts.
    nicely done @ cate & finscarrots
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I'll leave work in 11 minutes,
    and not hear my own voice until i return to work on monday.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • tremors wrote:

I didn't go online until 2003, but I've been around a fair bit longer than that. I was at PJ's first UK gig in February 1992. 8-)
    chadwick wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    looks like Cate beat him by 10 days.
    technically it looks like 9 days and so many hours.

that's actually pretty wild awesome close timing on their parts.
    nicely done @ cate & finscarrots

Some diehards!
    I was trying to remember back to the pre-binaural board actually which they scrapped before they started this one off in 2003. I thought I could remember Fin, but it must have been from the beginning of my own second stint here. What about CosmoPuke / 'Cosmo'? - he was one of the only people from back in those days that I can remember reading during my many years as a lurker. I'm sure there were others from pre-2000 who are still here, but just changed their names.

the wolf wrote:
    I'll leave work in 11 minutes,
    and not hear my own voice until i return to work on monday.

this makes me sad

edited August 2010
    tremors wrote:

that's because we goof up and then have to change our names
    many of us have been around a while
    but didn't "join" until 2003...even though when i let my acc lapse they only allowed me to have back to 2005
    prob same for others
    so you and landed here at about the same time, eh?
    i think maybe as we grow older, we get into different things, such as poetry for example, we run into different groups of folks that we may not have met earlier.
    ???
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

tremors wrote:

I didn't go online until 2003, but I've been around a fair bit longer than that. I was at PJ's first UK gig in February 1992. 8-)

You used to write some great poems!

StillHere wrote:
    tremors wrote:

that's because we goof up and then have to change our names
    many of us have been around a while
    but didn't "join" until 2003...even though when i let my acc lapse they only allowed me to have back to 2005
    prob same for others
    so you and landed here at about the same time, eh?
    i think maybe as we grow older, we get into different things, such as poetry for example, we run into different groups of folks that we may not have met earlier.
    ???

same name since 1999! still have plans for world domination......

(think my membership lasped one year whilst I was otherwise engaged)

• justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I remember the old, old board that was black with red dots marking the thread topics. I think I started lurking there before the tour in 2000. :? :oops:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • tremors wrote:
    tremors wrote:

You used to write some great poems!

I'm glad you liked them. Cheers.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Mr. Finsbury, have you been writing any lyrics lately? :geek:
    You've been quiet for so long!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    justam wrote:
    I remember the old, old board that was black with red dots marking the thread topics. I think I started lurking there before the tour in 2000. :? :oops:

that was the old, old, old board ten yrs ago...was it not? :wave:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This discussion has been closed.