Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Oh, TGIF !!!!!!!!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Just about sick of fucking dr's and bullshit tests!
    Just about sick of fucking dr's and bullshit tests!

I hope you're doing o.k. !!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • i need some sun.
    i need some mother-fuckin' sun.
    do ya hear me, son?
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    the roof/ceiling leaked directly over my computer desk again....this makes the third time in 18 months....i'm exausted from having to move and rearrage stuff all night...it always happens right as i'm fixin to go to bed...blah...rather cranky and every muscle in my body hurts...no gettin my hair did today either...

just glad nothing ended up getting fried
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • weedweed Posts: 475
    this just sucks...

big hairy goat balls !
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    weed wrote:
    this just sucks...

big hairy goat balls !
    i'll second that
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I'll not allow myself to fall again.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    unicorn
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    prism wrote:
    the roof/ceiling leaked directly over my computer desk again....this makes the third time in 18 months....i'm exausted from having to move and rearrage stuff all night...it always happens right as i'm fixin to go to bed...blah...rather cranky and every muscle in my body hurts...no gettin my hair did today either...

Sorry to hear that, now THAT really sucks.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited March 2010
    i tried to blow out my mind tonight,
    i failed at that too.
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    the wolf wrote:
    i tired to blow out my mind tonight,
    i failed at that too.
    What? :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    so...
    which shirt
    should I
    cut up today
    ?
    they're all old
    so I guess
    it doesn't matter
    !
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    We're supposed to reach 80 degrees this weekend and I'm glad. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pepperpepper Posts: 155
    I fold my arms... to belong to someone.
    Pepper- I am faith without religion, without bruised knees and pleas for forgiveness...
  • mikalina wrote:

Thank you so much! I'm tough. ;)

"I bite my tongue everytime you come around,
    cause blood in my mouth beats blood on the ground."
    justam wrote:

80 degrees in Florida- how lucky !!! What I would do right now to walk the beach and look out into the blue ocean. How wonderful. :D
    My son spent an hour today, practicing on his harmonica - Neil Young's song - Heart of Gold. For an (8) year old he did very well. I'm a proud mom. Who knows why I picked this song - but the harmonica part is pretty easy and he seems to get it. :D

" Keep me searching for a heart of gold, and I'm getting old "
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    mikalina wrote:
    justam wrote:

80 degrees in Florida- how lucky !!! What I would do right now to walk the beach and look out into the blue ocean. How wonderful. :D

It seems wonderful to me too, this is my first Winter and Spring here and where I used to live (upstate NY) it is still in the twenties this week and there is snow on the ground.

This place seems like heaven to me because I find it lifts my spirits to have so much sun.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    g under p wrote:
    prism wrote:

Sorry to hear that, now THAT really sucks.

Peace

thanks....

it coulda been worse...at least i noticed it to grab my HD monitor as soon as the first drip hit in that spot...my desktop is currently set up in another room on the dining table...just have to wait for a few more rainy days to see if the bear poop seal they stuck on the roof is going to hold this time before i can put anything back...but damn the building owners really need to replace the freakin p.o.s. roof already...grrr :x

i still ache...really need a massage...wish i could go get one and send the bill to the owners
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    mikalina wrote:
    My son spent an hour today, practicing on his harmonica - Neil Young's song - Heart of Gold. For an (8) year old he did very well. I'm a proud mom. Who knows why I picked this song - but the harmonica part is pretty easy and he seems to get it. :D

there's a nice harmonica part in haverst moon too...sounds like you have an awseme son :D you should be proud!
    mikalina wrote:

Thank you so much! I'm tough. ;)

"I bite my tongue everytime you come around,
    cause blood in my mouth beats blood on the ground."

yep...

at least with the docs and all the the bs tests you'll likely to get some answers.....even if it's not results you wanna hear...it's better to know so you can deal with it

believe me i know...sometimes i wonder if there's a test i haven't ever had done ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    ok then, ...
    alone I will be
    why can't I just write
    what I want to
    &
    not have everyone
    "analyze" it
    thinking that
    they know
    what my
    instant thought was
    at the time
    that I posted it
    mikalina wrote:

there's a nice harmonica part in haverst moon too...sounds like you have an awseme son :D you should be proud!

Thank you so much, I will print harvest moon. I've also got the harmonica part for Smile and Footsteps and yet he seems to have a more difficult time with those (2). I think its a different pace for him. If you have any insight - let me know. :D
    weed wrote:
    why can't I just write
    what I want to
    &
    not have everyone
    "analyze" it
    thinking that
    they know
    what my
    instant thought was
    at the time
    that I posted it

write away, I promise not to "analyze" if you promise not to do the same tome.

in other words, i think i get where you are coming from.

post on my friend.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the princess is lump free and sexy !!!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    mikalina wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Thank you so much, I will print harvest moon. I've also got the harmonica part for Smile and Footsteps and yet he seems to have a more difficult time with those (2). I think its a different pace for him. If you have any insight - let me know. :D
    insight? i doubt it.i am the least musicly inclined person i know. i just love to listen to music and instraments.i could never give insight on how to play.i would just be a captive audience...my daughter likes to play guitar and drums.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    the wolf wrote:
    the princess is lump free and sexy !!!
    That is fantastic news!! :clap:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I rearranged the stars last night...
    Now, the sun is rising high. It's a bright and shiney, new day.
This discussion has been closed.