Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    the wolf wrote:
    ahh, she brought my laptop back,..
    no more posting from my phone !! :mrgreen:

Life is Good !!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    like a night in the forest, like the mountains in springtime
    like a walk in the rain, like a storm in the desert
    like a sleepy blue ocean, come fill me again.

come let me love you, let me give my life to you
    let me drown in your laughter, let me die in your arms
    let me lay down beside you, let me always be with you
    come let me love you, come love me again.

....... RIP J.D. ............
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    ahh, she brought my laptop back,..
    no more posting from my phone !! :mrgreen:

Life is Good !!! :D

yeah, not too bad. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    this evening was the second time it's happened...i've been mugged again...by the same neighborhood thugs... :o

set my backpack down to turn around and get the mail and turn back and suddenly i'm surrounded by 3 squirrel thugs...they could smell the sealed bag of peanuts in my backpack...they were just too damn cute for me to not open the bag and share.... :lol:

gotta love lil furry squirrel critters...they're adorable...and the one last week right outside my apt. headed up the tree with the head of a jonquil in it's mouth...which last summer i saw said squirrelly do the same thing with the head off one my fuchias. :):mrgreen:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    I just read a post that - pissed me off !! How can anyone put PJ fans in (3) catagories. What an ass. Well, I'm happy to say I fit in NONE of the catagories. There must be 100 different types of people on here and it amazes me everytime. PJ fans range in age from 18 to upper 50's. Most of us have been around for (20) yrs.

Let's not forget the band members are now in their 40's and in the prime of their lives - not anywhere near over the hill. I've been around 20 yrs and to me they look better than ever.

Sorry - but I had to vent.
  • Guys do still buy women flowers? Wow.

Let me scrape my jaw off the floor....
    At least my day ends better than it started.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    prism wrote:
    this evening was the second time it's happened...i've been mugged again...by the same neighborhood thugs... :o

set my backpack down to turn around and get the mail and turn back and suddenly i'm surrounded by 3 squirrel thugs...they could smell the sealed bag of peanuts in my backpack...they were just too damn cute for me to not open the bag and share.... :lol:

gotta love lil furry squirrel critters...they're adorable...and the one last week right outside my apt. headed up the tree with the head of a jonquil in it's mouth...which last summer i saw said squirrelly do the same thing with the head off one my fuchias. :):mrgreen:

Squirrels are so bold sometimes! :mrgreen:

We used to call our garbage bin in Rochester the Squirrel Cafe because they liked to go in and pull out some snacks.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I came here to write my instant thought, it's about a squirrel too- sort of weird
    I went out for my morning coffee on the front porch- took a moment to look down on the hyacinth and daffs in the garden on the front walk. Thought about the seasons, natures change of seasons, that my life ticks along with natures clock, I turn to sit in the rocker and there resting quietly on the porch floor beneath the hole in the eaves, the one thats been repaired twice and then just reluctantly accepted, lay "lil fucker".
    This little squirrel got his name one summer evening after a hard days work to remove a tree next to our porch. A tree that provided easy access to said hole in the eaves. There in the dusk my husband and I sat triumphantly sipping our cold brew as this squirrel climbs up the railing of the porch, right past us, shinies up the porch post to the covered lattice and makes his way to bed. All of 5 seconds after a day of hauling branches.
    My husband and I do not look at each other. We focus our eyes ahead at the lack of action in the cul de sac and my husband sighs and whispers "lil fucker". And so this squirrel gets his name.
    The seasons pass, his coming and goings recorded often. The clop clop of lil fucker hopping in the boards of the covered porch, sounding the size of a raccoon overhead, made even scarier on a Halloween night. The cold snowy just dark evenings that he climbs to bed with a mouthful of leaves for added warmth. The springtime mornings I am busy here at the computer I see him pass to start his day. The hot-lanta summer afternoons he chooses to lounge on the porch railing to hot for the hole in the eaves. His seasons pass with us.
    My husband comes now to take lil fucker to his resting place, he has come and gone for his last time. I hear my husband tenderly say "oh lil buster I'm sorry" and so from now on he will be fondly remembered as Lil Buster.
    :cry: poor lil buster.

there was a mean stray cat that used to come up on my porch when it would rain. this thing was FUCKING MEAN !! It was a given, rain would mean having this hissing cat beast on my porch. He finally let me give him food and water and pet him a few times during a really long spell of rain and storms. that was the last i've seen of him. I called him Devil Cat.

Now when it rains and I sit on my porch I miss him sometimes. he was such a mean son of a bitch !!
    I think that's what I liked about him.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    it must be tough to be a stray- gotta have some attitude to get by
    Today I skipped the gym and tried a " mini triathlon " at the rec center. Much tougher than I thought.

Ran (1) mile, stationary bike (30) minutes and swam only (2) laps. I felt I was about to drown :)
    The water was so warm and soothing, I decided stay & float around for awhile. I'm so tired I need a nap.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    the music they play at work makes me want to kill myself.
    *I hate Coldplay... green day... blink 182... etc
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • I wonder when my brain will stop being so scattered..... And when I will start making some decisions.... The right ones.

And why do I feel like I'm on crack in the mornings?

And, its been a year since I got a tattoo... Starting to get the itch.

And, I desperately need a haircut.
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    I wonder when my brain will stop being so scattered..... And when I will start making some decisions.... The right ones.

definitely know what cha mean on the first one

though it feel like i'm on heroin or something today...seems like i'm going around in a sleepy fog :yawn:

that's one deision i've made...not that i have anything against 'em, but i'm gonna be a freak by not having any tattoos

yes i desperately need to go get my haircut also...maybe tomorrow...cause right now i'd fall asleep in the shampoo bowl the second she began massaging my scalp :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Why do I find - Tim McGraw - singing - I'm a Real Good Man - in his " tight jeans" and "black cowboy" hat
    such a TURN ON !!! :lol:
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    you fed me bullshit
    yes, you
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • prism wrote:
    I wonder when my brain will stop being so scattered..... And when I will start making some decisions.... The right ones.

definitely know what cha mean on the first one

though it feel like i'm on heroin or something today...seems like i'm going around in a sleepy fog :yawn:

that's one deision i've made...not that i have anything against 'em, but i'm gonna be a freak by not having any tattoos

yes i desperately need to go get my haircut also...maybe tomorrow...cause right now i'd fall asleep in the shampoo bowl the second she began massaging my scalp :)
    Ahhh, that sounds soooo nice....

And yes, crack in the a.m., ambien @ 6 p.m. for me.

End of the day- still haven't decided. Perhaps tomorrow..... Or not.
  • mikalina wrote:
    Why do I find - Tim McGraw - singing - I'm a Real Good Man - in his " tight jeans" and "black cowboy" hat
    Cause Tim may be the HOTTEST man alive. He's got competition, but he's up there!
  • is it may yet? the boredom is driving me mad.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    is it may yet? the boredom is driving me mad.

May Be
    mikalina wrote:
    Cause Tim may be the HOTTEST man alive. He's got competition, but he's up there!

Yes, I know Tim's got competition, but right now - he's the man of the week !!! :D
    mikalina wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Yes, I know Tim's got competition, but right now - he's the man of the week !!! :D

Hot? maybe. Talent ? no.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    eddie-1.jpgtim_mcgraw_03-x365.jpg
    Eddie's got the soulful sexy that no one can compare to
    pandora wrote:
    eddie-1.jpgtim_mcgraw_03-x365.jpg
    Eddie's got the soulful sexy that no one can compare to

I completely agree !!!!! Eddie is #1. Thanks for the photo's !! :D
    Hi Wolf, no one can compete with Eddie's talent. You are so right !
    mikalina wrote:

I'm not even saying that, I'm just saying that Tim M. has zero talent ! ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

I'm not even saying that, I'm just saying that Tim M. has zero talent ! ;)

O.K. O.K. I get, I really I do !! I lost my mind, it must of been those tight jeans and cowboy hat. And I'm not into that look too much. For some reason I find that a little sexy. I hope this passes soon :lol:
  • I think its just the fantasy of making sweet love in a wheat field as the sun set reflects off of the sweaty cowboy's muscles, as the horses graze in the distance....

Oh... Is it just me?!?
    I think its just the fantasy of making sweet love in a wheat field as the sun set reflects off of the sweaty cowboy's muscles, as the horses graze in the distance....

Oh... Is it just me?!?

I'm a little worried that horses found a way into your fantasy :? ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    I think its just the fantasy of making sweet love in a wheat field as the sun set reflects off of the sweaty cowboy's muscles, as the horses graze in the distance....

Oh... Is it just me?!?

I'm a little worried that horses found a way into your fantasy :? ;)
    Umm, duh! You have to get to the fields on the cliffs overlooking the mountains somehow.

I need to go watch Flicka now.... Too much hottness!
This discussion has been closed.