Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    bought my plane ticket this morning...

see you in New Orleans :D
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • a walk in the brisk, early spring nyc air is just what i needed.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Will someone PLEASE prove me wrong?

I am on my knees, begging and pleading.....
    If you're happy and you know it clap your hands
    if you're happy and you know it clap your hands
    if you're happy and you know it and
    you really wanna show it, clap your hands!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    tired of cleaning, really despise cleaning...damned wish I had a rich husband to pay for a cleaner!!! :lol:
  • tired of cleaning, really despise cleaning...damned wish I had a rich husband to pay for a cleaner!!! :lol:
    No, no! Not a husband! That would make things worse. Maybe just a sugar-daddy.... And send his brother my way! Lol
  • StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    edited March 2010
    (I changed my mind. Some things are best kept private.)
    Post edited by Starfall on
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I only ran (2) miles on the treadmill last night- too tired. I blasted PJ music but still could not go any farther. My son did a GREAT job imitating the band members, what a character !! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Not why, why not? Simple. If you think, you can't, you won't, and if you can be, you will.
  • Sometimes you must go behind to get a head, and go ahead to get a behind to get back.
    I hate the word "diet" I can sure go for pancakes this morning. But, they are so fattening.
    Waiting for the sun to come up, such a foggy morning - looks very nice with all that mist.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    You are not nearly as much fun as you think you are.

I guess I had to find out for myself, what a mistake.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

Harsh! I told you I was pretty lame from the start.... But my heroin addiction livens things up a bit, right?
    the wolf wrote:

Harsh! I told you I was pretty lame from the start.... But my heroin addiction livens things up a bit, right?

Ugh, I spent some time with some friends last night. It was a set up, they had one of her friends show up and meet us there. He had been telling me how much fun she is to be around.

Not so much. Maybe it was from the previous days with no sleep, but holy fuck balls I couldn't wait to get out of there. Finally someone sent me a text and I faked that it was a phone call, and told them all sorry, but I gots to go !!! So I'm getting up to leave, and she askes me for a ride. Of course I can't say no, right?
    On the way to her house I fantasized about driving my car into a wall !

pure hell I tell you.

edit: I forgot to say, that this "fun" girl kept on telling me how much fun she is to be around.

I wanted to shoot myself.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

Ugh, I spent some time with some friends last night. It was a set up, they had one of her friends show up and meet us there. He had been telling me how much fun she is to be around.

Not so much. Maybe it was from the previous days with no sleep, but holy fuck balls I couldn't wait to get out of there. Finally someone sent me a text and I faked that it was a phone call, and told them all sorry, but I gots to go !!! So I'm getting up to leave, and she askes me for a ride. Of course I can't say no, right?
    On the way to her house I fantasized about driving my car into a wall !

pure hell I tell you.

edit: I forgot to say, that this "fun" girl kept on telling me how much fun she is to be around.

I wanted to shoot myself.
    Maybe by 'fun to be around' they meant easily fuckable.... They were trying and you didn't bite. Poor steve. And the ride home, duh! You are blind. Silly boy. Lmao! And I hope it wasn't one of my texts that enabled the lies and deceit! :-o
    Maybe by 'fun to be around' they meant easily fuckable.... They were trying and you didn't bite. Poor steve. And the ride home, duh! You are blind. Silly boy. Lmao! And I hope it wasn't one of my texts that enabled the lies and deceit! :-o

No, they have talked about what a "riot" this girl is way before I became single. She is supposed to be the life of the party. And yes, it took 5 minutes for me to figure out that she is "easily fuckable", the point is, she was so fucking annoying that it didnt matter. While the ride home may have been an excuse, the fact of the matter is that she needed a ride home no matter what because she can't pass a driving test. She is 28 years old has failed the driving test 7 times !!! No shit, that's what she told me.

dont feel too sorry for "poor steve" the door has been open a few times for me to have a roll in the sack, you know me better than that anyway.

I just had zero interest in her.

Say what you want about me, but I'll take lame over man whore any day. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

No, they have talked about what a "riot" this girl is way before I became single. She is supposed to be the life of the party. And yes, it took 5 minutes for me to figure out that she is "easily fuckable", the point is, she was so fucking annoying that it didnt matter. While the ride home may have been an excuse, the fact of the matter is that she needed a ride home no matter what because she can't pass a driving test. She is 28 years old has failed the driving test 7 times !!! No shit, that's what she told me.

dont feel too sorry for "poor steve" the door has been open a few times for me to have a roll in the sack, you know me better than that anyway.

I just had zero interest in her.

Say what you want about me, but I'll take lame over man whore any day. ;)

Sorry you had such a terrible night. You reach a certain age, and all of a sudden you know what you want and what is just a waste of time. Good for you!!
    the beast is out there, and it's hungry tonight.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

:D Have a wonderful evening !!
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

HA ! not a chance. The ex GF is coming over so we can go through some things and she is picking up some of her stuff.

after that, I think I will drink. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

HA ! not a chance. The ex GF is coming over so we can go through some things and she is picking up some of her stuff.

Sorry
    mikalina wrote:

Sorry

its all good. it wont be bad at all. it's not like we hate each other or anything like that.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

sounds like you'll need one or three after that.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Oh Steve... Its seems like not too long ago you were counting the sober days. Now, quit being a little bitch! Lol

On a side note, I am about to go office space on our radio at work. Who the fuck thought 'easy listening' was EVER a good idea?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    On a side note, I am about to go office space on our radio at work.?
    :shock: u work????i didnt know that princesses work....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • On a side note, I am about to go office space on our radio at work.?
    :shock: u work????i didnt know that princesses work....
    Before anyone else, ahem, has a chance to ruin this truly wonderful compliment.... Thank you! And sadly, I do work. Kinda. I hope to find something new and excitingto do when I move in with you though!
  • StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    the wolf wrote:
    After that, I think I will drink. ;)

Best idea I've heard all day. I think I'm heading to the pub early. :mrgreen:
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"
    I guess "age" must be creeping in, I cannot seem to run as long as I used to. My knees seem to hurt more :(
    a beautiful day off... and i get a migraine.
    ahh, she brought my laptop back,..
    no more posting from my phone !! :mrgreen:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
This discussion has been closed.