Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the wolf wrote:
    the princess is lump free and sexy !!!
    :D:D :thumbup: :clap: :angel:
  • I rearranged the stars last night...
    Now, the sun is rising high. It's a bright and shiney, new day.

can you please come to new york and work that magic here? no sun in the forecast until thursday. :(
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    It's a good thing I changed my plans after they announced the tour. I just found out on Friday that I have to play in some recitals on April 30th. And, I couldn't have gotten out of them.

That's the day I would have been going to Lousiana for Jazzfest if I hadn't decided to go to Cleveland and Buffalo instead!

May is so much better for me. School is done. No conflicts. whew. :geek:
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    fuck
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • How wonderful strangers can be....
    Makes my week!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Your right, you can never fully heal. Maybe never.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    wonders if Nana sets out saucers of milk for her snake Petey in heaven too... :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993

Sometimes the journey
    is as important
    as the destination...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I'll give you
    The moon, the stars and the sun
    I'll keep the rain
    For in between the drops
    Will be happiness
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    What I would give to have enough money to adopt a little boy. What a shame we need to buy - unwanted children.

I first met Johnny 2 yrs ago in my son's kindergarten class. He had the brightest blue eyes, but something was different about him. He was so frail, and unkept compared to the other kids in class. I quickly learned he's been in foster care since he was a toddler and now in some type of group home.

As soon as I found out - I gave hime extra attention whenever I was in the classroom. One day he tapped me on my shoulders and asked "can I have a HUG " I have never been so stunned in all my life. Something so simple and yet this child must never get a simple hug. Every day from then on - I gave him plenty of hugs.

This morning I saw Johnny, he looks the same. I gave him a big hug and looked into those blue eyes and realized he is a lost child of the system. AND THERE IS NOT A DAMN THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.....

Please God - take care of little Johnny.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    If needed,
    I'll be at the purple shack on the beach with my guitar and a bucket of beer.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    That's my goal, someday to live near a beach. I would love to be a beach bum. :D
  • the wolf wrote:
    If needed,
    I believe that I am part owner... and has the tsunami warnings been called off? ;)
    the wolf wrote:
    If needed,
    I believe that I am part owner... and has the tsunami warnings been called off? ;)

not sure about the tsunami warning, bring your surf board just in case.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    mikalina wrote:
    That's my goal, someday to live near a beach. I would love to be a beach bum. :D

the life i crave.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

the life i crave.

hello :wave: from the beach. it's not really ever very warm here. lots of rain, drift wood, and fog.
    50 degrees today. summer time high 82 for 3 weeks. we get gray whale and orca migration passersby. there are resident orca in the puget sound & strait of juan de fuca though. a few years ago a dead sperm whale washed ashore down near Tokeland. we drove the beach down to see the giant sperm. he stunk like you would not believe :sick: it's nice livin here and everything but it gets a bit... how do i say... boring without saying boring?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

the life i crave.

hello :wave: from the beach. it's not really ever very warm here. lots of rain, drift wood, and fog.
    50 degrees today. summer time high 82 for 3 weeks. we get gray whale and orca migration passersby. there are resident orca in the puget sound & strait of juan de fuca though. a few years ago a dead sperm whale washed ashore down near Tokeland. we drove the beach down to see the giant sperm. he stunk like you would not believe :sick: it's nice livin here and everything but it gets a bit... how do i say... boring without saying boring?

Hello, Where exactly do you live - I'm not ready to give up on my beach bum idea. I kinda like boring. :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    re poutana savra poso nero ipies??? :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I once again have the longest hair in my little family and it is not even long!! (I am the only female - husband and 2 sons).
    :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • chadwick wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

the life i crave.

I think that you may live in the best area on earth!!!
    Admit it! :D
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    San Diego's coastal city's are great,inland is brutal during the summer months but over all a great place to live
    we have everything with-in a 2 hour drive, mountains/snow dessert beach Hollywood is 2-3 hours away
    the only glitch is the cost of living is out off control here.

Godfather.
    Godfather. wrote:
    San Diego's coastal city's are great,inland is brutal during the summer months but over all a great place to live
    we have everything with-in a 2 hour drive, mountains/snow dessert beach Hollywood is 2-3 hours away

Godfather.

Hello Godfather, So lucky - I know the cost of living out there is outrageous. I'll have to figure something out, Ohio winters are killing me.
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    i love San Diego area, the prettiest roses i've ever seen in my life live there :D oh and the irish pubs are nice too ;)
    ahh Loved my time in San Diego.

wrote a song about it , wanna hear it ? here it goes. :lol:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

I'm waiting
    pandora wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

I'm waiting

sorry, it,s not recorded yet.

Wes C. Addle has heard it, though she will just say it sucked. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    edited March 2010
    another try
    Post edited by Ms. Wes C.addle on
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    invisible
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    the wolf wrote:

Yeah, cause that's what my response was....

Although I do have a recording of The drugs don't work if you cared to listen.
    Breaks my heart...

that is NOT for public consumption !!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel

Yeah, cause that's what my response was....
    Although I do have a recording of The drugs don't work if you cared to listen.
    Breaks my heart...

You guys have a nice rapport ;)
This discussion has been closed.