Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    the wolf wrote:
    Say what you really mean or stfu.
    Please, this game is exhausting. Are you not tired of it?
    You are not what you say you are,
    though I suppose very few of us really are

In ways we are all hypocrites.
    At least I realize where I fall short.
    You? You just ramble in ignorant hypocritical bliss.
    meee???? ;)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    I can't turn off my brain.
    My dad looks so sick and frail
    he's so weak
    and losing his hair due to the treatment.
    keeping it together while seeing him today
    was so hard, it gave me a migraine.
    I also put my wedding jewelry into consignment today.
    coming home alone made it all a little harder.
    i'm gonna stay strong... i've made it this far
    there's no giving in to being miserable now.
  • I can't turn off my brain.
    My dad looks so sick and frail
    he's so weak
    and losing his hair due to the treatment.
    keeping it together while seeing him today
    was so hard, it gave me a migraine.
    I also put my wedding jewelry into consignment today.
    coming home alone made it all a little harder.
    i'm gonna stay strong... i've made it this far
    there's no giving in to being miserable now.

*hug* Be strong but know that it is ok to seek comfort and ask for help.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I have to work today. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    justam wrote:

I did in the backyard digging up the soil for planting my herbs. :D Oh my aching back, I'm getting old. ;)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:

I did in the backyard digging up the soil for planting my herbs. :D Oh my aching back, I'm getting old. ;)

Peace

:D

What kind are you going to plant?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    one more day
    justam wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:

Peace

Only in South Florida do I plant the pleasure plant kind on 5 well 2.5 acres the other 2.5 is a lake. :D Up here I'll plant rosemary, thyme, mints, sage, lavender, chive, basil and sorrel. My rosemary tree which i've had for the last 8 years died (brutal winter) so now I have to start from scratch, no fresh rosemary for a roast this year.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    " The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth. "

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    " The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth. "

I get this quote now and it is so true and in the past this has happened to me too many times. :(

Peace

g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:

Only in South Florida do I plant the pleasure plant kind on 5 well 2.5 acres the other 2.5 is a lake. :D Up here I'll plant rosemary, thyme, mints, sage, lavender, chive, basil and sorrel. My rosemary tree which i've had for the last 8 years died (brutal winter) so now I have to start from scratch, no fresh rosemary for a roast this year.

Peace

Some of my plants and trees died from the frost down here too. I've been replacing them the last few weeks.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I did way to much today, rode bikes with my kids for an hour, ran (3) miles and walked about (2) miles. I just noticed I need new running shoes (so my feet are killing me!!) Practiced valleyball with my daughter and threw football with my son. I'm so exhausted - I'm about to pass out. :(

Calgon - take me away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • blue cheese is sick. i aint talkin about cheese or dressing.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Game over, thanks for playing.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    Game over, thanks for playing.
    :|
    I can't believe he wrote me those words... seemed to bring me he smile I've been missing.
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    it seems she stole my washer and dryer.... :evil:
    :shock:

too much aggravation...i moved to a place that had them so i no longer needed mine. i put an ad on craigslist and this lady who actually ended up living a few houses away but was moving to a different part of the city had interest. she seemed nice so i agreed to hold them until dec 1st when she was moving for her (this was early november) near the end of november she called to make sure i still had them and on the 1st i even moved them onto the front porch to be quicker about it...she never showed up and wasn't home. i threw a tarp on top and went to work the next day...which is when she came and took them! she at least called while i was at work and said i wasn't there so she'd bring the $ to following day...which never happened. she said she would pay me that weekend after she got paid...which never happened. i called her and she apologized and since now it was near christmas and she had at least 1 kid i let it slide until after so i don't feel like i'm taking money that might've bought a gift or something. i call almost every day and leave voicemails a few days after christmas and she finally calls back today leaving a vague voicemail saying she lost my number, though my voicemail tells me the number it came from and i know i left my number on a few of the previous voicemails, and there were problems with 1 or both of them, couldn't really tell from what she said, so she had them fixed so she feels she shouldn't have to pay the price we agreed on since she had to pay for repairs....HAD to pay for repairs? you didn't even pay for them to begin with! and why not include me on this so called problem!? even if she didn't have my number she could've driven to my house and left a note or something, she knew where i worked, too!

can ya believe she STILL hasn't paid me!? i've left a few voicemails and found her on facebook...i sent her a message telling her she had to send me payment no later than april 1st or i would tell the police they were stolen
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I cannot find the comfort in this world...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I messed up badly this morning. I accidently killed my daughter's gold fishes and I know I'll catch heat for it. :cry:

Peace

g under p wrote:
    I messed up badly this morning. I accidently killed my daughter's gold fishes and I know I'll catch heat for it. :cry:

Peace

I'm sorry.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

too much aggravation...i moved to a place that had them so i no longer needed mine. i put an ad on craigslist and this lady who actually ended up living a few houses away but was moving to a different part of the city had interest. she seemed nice so i agreed to hold them until dec 1st when she was moving for her (this was early november) near the end of november she called to make sure i still had them and on the 1st i even moved them onto the front porch to be quicker about it...she never showed up and wasn't home. i threw a tarp on top and went to work the next day...which is when she came and took them! she at least called while i was at work and said i wasn't there so she'd bring the $ to following day...which never happened. she said she would pay me that weekend after she got paid...which never happened. i called her and she apologized and since now it was near christmas and she had at least 1 kid i let it slide until after so i don't feel like i'm taking money that might've bought a gift or something. i call almost every day and leave voicemails a few days after christmas and she finally calls back today leaving a vague voicemail saying she lost my number, though my voicemail tells me the number it came from and i know i left my number on a few of the previous voicemails, and there were problems with 1 or both of them, couldn't really tell from what she said, so she had them fixed so she feels she shouldn't have to pay the price we agreed on since she had to pay for repairs....HAD to pay for repairs? you didn't even pay for them to begin with! and why not include me on this so called problem!? even if she didn't have my number she could've driven to my house and left a note or something, she knew where i worked, too!

can ya believe she STILL hasn't paid me!? i've left a few voicemails and found her on facebook...i sent her a message telling her she had to send me payment no later than april 1st or i would tell the police they were stolen

she might not have paid you but they havent been the freebie she thought theyd be when she swiped them from your porch.
    it is worth the aggravation? let it go. theyre only things afterall.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    let me break it down for you
    I'm just a shadow upon these walls
    As quitely as a mouse, I haunt these halls
    I'm just a whisper of smoke
    I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire
    That once burned out of control
    You took my body and soul
    I'm just a ghost in this house
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    hate not being able to relax and sleep...

don't want to count sheep...

just want something honest i can count on
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Can we sleep in the rain
    Count the stars
    Watch the fireflies flicker on. Off. On. Off.
    Smell the grass
    Watch the sun rise from beyond the trees
    Smell the warmth in the breeze
    See your skin glisten
  • ..... And also, why does my celery taste like floor wax?
    because it's rabbit food.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    There's something about exercise that lifts my spirits. I hated going to the gym today but afterwards I feel so much better !! What a rainy and cold day it is- I need sunshine, maybe tomorrow.
  • mikalina wrote:
    As quitely as a mouse, I haunt these halls
    I'm just a whisper of smoke
    I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire
    That once burned out of control
    You took my body and soul
    I'm just a ghost in this house

that's sad but you say it so well
    mikalina wrote: