Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    my Son gets 10 cases of Monster energy drinks a month as part of his deal with them...
    and we don't drink energy drinks, hope we can sell it or our garage is gonna look like a monster
    warehouse in a few month's :?

Godfather.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    edited March 2010
    Good morning STEVE :wave:

Good morning fine Sir :wave:

Though It's after 3 in the afternoon there if I'm doing the math right. :P
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    the wolf wrote:

:wave: Steve,

How's Princess?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    the wolf wrote:

:wave: Steve,

How's Princess?

Hi HSB.

She's doing good. I think she is getting pissed of at me because I have not been much fun as of late.

I need to take her for a long walk when I get home, It's supposed to hit 70 degrees here today so that will be nice. :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    She's doing good. I think she is getting pissed of at me because I have not been much fun as of late.

I need to take her for a long walk when I get home, It's supposed to hit 70 degrees here today so that will be nice. :D
    I'm so happy to hear that. Sounds like a great day for a nice long walk.. Enjoy!! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    WOW, 1 1/2 hours of Pure Bliss ...................... :D

I'm talking about working out at my gym :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    It' s going to be a beautiful couple of days - here in Ohio. Plenty of sunshine and warm weather.

I really need this. Have a great day - everyone !!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    mikalina wrote:
    It' s going to be a beautiful couple of days - here in Ohio. Plenty of sunshine and warm weather.

I really need this. Have a great day - everyone !!
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Quote from my 8-year old yesterday:

"Jesus DIED ??!!"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    train for berlin ready to book..yes 10c vagon once again.just fuckin great..with alot of Dutch friend,,and the rest of international group,Americans,Israelians,German,Uk..etc... :mrgreen::D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    DangDang wrote:
    Quote from my 8-year old yesterday:

"Jesus DIED ??!!"

Kid's are the greatest !

Godfather.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I love seeing new life poke up through the garden soil
    a new year
    a new promise
    a new celebration
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    why do people have to be so rude??
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    pandora wrote:
    a new year
    a new promise
    a new celebration

Gosh, me too.

I've been doing a lot of yard work lately. Putting new plants in. Three pink Hibiscus, and some blue sage, and a gardenia bush.

I'm loving all the things that will grow here! 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    I don't like to believe men.
    justam wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    a new year
    a new promise
    a new celebration

Gosh, me too.

I've been doing a lot of yard work lately. Putting new plants in. Three pink Hibiscus, and some blue sage, and a gardenia bush.

I'm loving all the things that will grow here! 8-)
    gardenia- oh mine finally bloomed last year- the fragrance incredible-you will be living with your nose in it!
    Hibiscus probably winters by you. I have to bring mine in, I just put them out, they are pathetic right now. Blue sage- I have a regular sage, not sure what that is??
    If it wasn't for this business we own and these kids of ours, still love em though! we'd be in FL by now, it was the plan. So much for plans.
    You live in a wonderful place :D I love Florida!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Pandora, I'm learning about the plants here. There's a botanical garden and society here at the University. That's where I got the Blue Sage bush. It has blue flowers! :)

I discovered that some plants need to be covered here when there's frost. That's one reason I'm having to replace things. Some of my plants froze this winter. Some are coming back but... I learned why some of the older neighbors had sheets on their hedges. ;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    She is such a BITCH!!!!
    I'm glad my kids are home for spring break starting Friday. I just want to sleep in.

you can believe some of us.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

thanks.

sometime the trusting is the hardest part.
    justam wrote:
    Pandora, I'm learning about the plants here. There's a botanical garden and society here at the University. That's where I got the Blue Sage bush. It has blue flowers! :)

I discovered that some plants need to be covered here when there's frost. That's one reason I'm having to replace things. Some of my plants froze this winter. Some are coming back but... I learned why some of the older neighbors had sheets on their hedges. ;)
    Great you have good support to learn there at the U. Atl was very different from WI when I moved here so I know what you are going through. You get to have Bougainvillea though I envy that- it does not winter here.
    Geez this was a really tough winter too, no wonder you had some losses. Of all years I decided to leave my 10 ft tall Norfolk Pine out cause the men folk don't want to carry it and it no longer fits in the 9ft ceilings in the house. It looks awful, all brown. I'm hoping its not dead. Its at least 10 years old and I should have donated it somewhere.Feeling guilty if its not gonna make it. They are so soft you know like the softest pine ever and pretty green.I always dress it in ornaments at the holiday, not this year though.
    Anyways enjoy the new gardening experiences way fun! All my houseplants want to live with you then they could stay out all winter wrapped in sheets!
  • She is such a BITCH!!!!
    Hey!!! Cheer up! No woman or man should cause you stress!!!
    Besides, 37 days!!! :D

My thoughts....
    I have wanted blueberry fucking pancakes for about 3 weeks!!! Will someone please make them for me? :cry:
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    She is such a BITCH!!!!

My thoughts....
    I have wanted blueberry fucking pancakes for about 3 weeks!!! Will someone please make them for me? :cry:

If you knew my one sister then you would agree with me trust me. I'm not stressed just pist off with what new BS she pulled today.

I'm counting the days too. :)
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    the wolf wrote:

yes but not all.and it's not just men.ALL people have disshonesty in them....real eyes realize real lies....a friend of mine says that. SO PAY ATTENTION!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    girapppppppppppppppp
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    the wolf wrote:

yes but not all.and it's not just men.ALL people have disshonesty in them....real eyes realize real lies....a friend of mine says that. SO PAY ATTENTION!

So sad, but so true. I have a 12 yr old daughter and I have to teach her - to be careful. It's tough.
  • Cue horrible 80's vibe...
    "Been there, done that, messed around
    I'm having fun don't put me down,
    I'll never let you sweep me off my feet,
    I won't let you in again, the messages I've tried to send,
    my informations just not going in,
    burnin' bridges shore to shore, I'll break away from something more,
    I'm not turned off to love until it's cheap,
    been there, done that, messed around,
    I'm having fun don't put me down,
    I'll never let you sweep me off my feet..."

I love the lyrics to this, but the song sucks major balls
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    She is such a BITCH!!!!

My thoughts....

come on over...i have all the pancake stuff and i've got blueberries in the freezer...even still have a jar of homemade blueberry syrup :)

this morning i'm discovering that jellybeans don't help a hang-over :think: :sick:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    prism wrote:
    She is such a BITCH!!!!

My thoughts....

come on over...i have all the pancake stuff and i've got blueberries in the freezer...even still have a jar of homemade blueberry syrup :)

this morning i'm discovering that jellybeans don't help a hang-over :think: :sick:

I once made blueberry pancakes, the blueberries "EXPLODED" I'm not kidding, spent 2 hrs cleaning my kitchen never again. :)
This discussion has been closed.