Options

Jeff Ament's Debut Solo Album "TONE" - Pre-Sale Starts Today!

Comments

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,012
    Mistrblank wrote:
    Just found out about this TODAY. Thanks for the notification 10club that never made it to me. So it looks like I'll be downloading my copy from an illegal distributor.

Or you could purchase from here for $10.99 and support the artist.

http://store.easystreetonline.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=375&upc=751937338727
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    Hawk123 wrote:

http://store.easystreetonline.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=375&upc=751937338727

Thank you so much! I tried looking at places on that list of CNS sites or w/e it was but didn't have any luck.
    I'm hoping it's as good as you all say it is. I also got a Vitalogy LP but who knows when that will get here.
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    Dr. JDr. J Posts: 75
    Has anyone (in the US) who ordered through the Ten Club not received their CD yet? It's been almost 2 weeks now. Just wondering.
  • Options
    zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
    The album is great the second half of is unbelievable , to all those who think it will be re released on 10club the only chance is if all the indie record shop dealers send theirs back.
  • Options
    so as you know, the album is now out of print. I tried to order more in today for Lou's and the distributor is out. One shot deal. The distributor asked the band about a repress and were told no. So good luck finding it. check out http://www.cimsmusic.com to find a store near you to call.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    Hawk123 wrote:

I received mine from Easy Street today (I live in Northern California). I ordered it online last Thursday. They sent it with a copy of the Easy Street setlist, Ten Club newsletter 24, and an Easy Street sticker. Great service!!!!

Edited: they sent me an Easy Street pen too!
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Dr. J wrote:
    Has anyone (in the US) who ordered through the Ten Club not received their CD yet? It's been almost 2 weeks now. Just wondering.
    I JUST got mine today.
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    Hawk123 wrote:

or buy it and download it so you can listen to it while you are waiting for it to arrive ;-)
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    Dr. JDr. J Posts: 75
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I JUST got mine today.

Well at least I am not alone. I did not get mine today, so I will wait a couple more days.
  • Options
    I just got mine today. Did anyone else not get a pick though? I thought they were all going to have one. Maybe I got my wires crossed but I didn't get one in my package.
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
  • Options
    no pick for you, NEXT!!
  • Options
    chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    gfraser wrote:
    no pick for you, NEXT!!

Seinfeld... those were the days. SERENITY NOW!!

Anywho, i accuired the album a different way today, first impressions.... its ok. Im a huge fan of Jeff as a bassist, but his singing leaves alot to be desired, its so layered in each song, gets old fast.
  • Options
    Got mine in Toronto today...no pick.

Thats ok...I got a Jeff pick in Detroit 06 so I hope the pick I didn't get goes to someone who doesn't have one :)

Did anyone OUTSIDE the US get a pick?? Just wondering if this randomness was only limited to US members.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Did anyone OUTSIDE the US get a pick?? Just wondering if this randomness was only limited to US members.
    I hope not! It'll be a while before I get mine...
  • Options
    Got mine in Toronto today...no pick.

Thats ok...I got a Jeff pick in Detroit 06 so I hope the pick I didn't get goes to someone who doesn't have one :)

I'm in Canada, and just got my cd today. No pick though...oh well.
  • Options
    cool cd ja. rad.

$10 was the right price. thank you for that!

the pick was a cool surprise, but nothing compared to the excitement of tearing the plastic wrap off ;)

the cd was in it's own hq tyvek sleeve, slipped into the pocket cover, which i had never seen before. nice. kinda like records man. cool

zipped it in and gave it a spin right away and digged it. best song so far bulldozer...but that'll change in time to some other tone tune, im sure

cd player in the car called the cd "atonement" and i know that wasn't a mistake...funny how these letters go together, huh. lol. did some digging into the definition of atonement and saw some cool words/thoughts come by...not a common word in my vocab. cool though

lastly i just love the artwork/packaging but that didn't surprise me cause you're you

overall a great purchase...now i gotta check out stone's new stuff...

busy year being a fan. damn
    ########################
    Celebration, the ball's in play
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    I can't even order it

how do I get one - legit as opposed to some download somebody will put up somewhere (got to support the Jeff)

I'm in Canada, missed the presale - is it being released here anywhere (I give up on the 10c site - it's never there when I go)
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    share wrote:
    I can't even order it

how do I get one - legit as opposed to some download somebody will put up somewhere (got to support the Jeff)

I'm in Canada, missed the presale - is it being released here anywhere (I give up on the 10c site - it's never there when I go)

http://easystreetonline.com
  • Options
    received my tone disc yesterday (sept 25) here in ontario. no pick.

after a couple listens, i still can't figure it out...a different vibe, shades of Frank Zappa, early Max Webster and Stone's Bayleaf...just some of the flavours, nuances and things i heard during the first couple spins of the black circle...
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    I received my cd today. With a pick (yey, lucky me :-). I'm listening right now. I have to get used to it, but i'm glad I ordered it.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Definitely an interesting listen.........

Vocals are about what I expected, but he puts together some nice harmonies. I actually am digging this album after a couple of listens though.
  • Options
    Can't believe that the cd went for $85 with a pick on ebay.The day before it went for $45 and again for $75.That is just insane.
    Miami 92,WPB 2008,Tampa 2008,MSG 2008#1, EV Baltimore 2009 Night#2,EV ATL 2009, Seattle 2009, Jazzfest 2010, WM3 Arkansas 2010,Bridge School 2010
  • Options
    Got it ,no pic..

Couple of listens in and it has some groovin tracks..I'll definatly keep it in the mix..something different
  • Options
    lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    CD arrived (without a pick) in Nova Scotia on Sept 26. Just gave it a first listen yesterday.. Wow. Its really good.
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    i love this album. The flavors and change of mood on every track keep me hanging on for more.

Bravo Jeff, don't stop here.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    so has it been determined? no picks outside of usa? doesnt sound like anyone in canada got one yet.
  • Options
    knittedknitted Posts: 244
    gfraser wrote:
    so has it been determined? no picks outside of usa? doesnt sound like anyone in canada got one yet.

scroll up and you'll see someone in the netherlands got one.
    then again, i'm in new zealand and i didn't, but i didn't buy it for the pick.

it's a cool album, it just sounds very 'jeff', which is what i expected, but better.

happy birthday to me, my favourite b-day pressie this year! thanks ja.
    http://www.sublime-retro.net

when my ears ring, my heart beats
  • Options
    knittedknitted Posts: 244
    bazzer wrote:
    I hope not! It'll be a while before I get mine...

did you order yours from 10c?
    i pre-ordered from lou's and got it on the 20th - unbelievable - thanks lou's!
    http://www.sublime-retro.net

when my ears ring, my heart beats
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    got my cd today in the mail :) great stuff. I gt a pick too, thanks 10c and Jeff. :)

Great, great music.
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    Hey, got my Tone on Friday with a PICK yeeppeeeee here in Canada!!! I am digging the mellow "tone" of it.. I really like it.
    Peace,