Options

Jeff Ament's Debut Solo Album "TONE" - Pre-Sale Starts Today!

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    As of today both easystreetonline.com and newburycomics.com had some in stock. Personally, I went with newbury because after shipping it was like $0.30 cheaper. Not that it's a big deal or anything.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,823
    just a few day's ago, i received jeff ament's tone pic from a good friend.
    i just wanted to say thank you so much. and i owe you.

:)
  • Options
    sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
    i'm trying to firgure out the theme of this song. capitalism is a system based on 'want'?

'what happens to the man who has it all, can he buy a dream?'

Is 'Life of a salesman' a statement about material excess?
  • Options
    I downloaded it. I'm planning on buying a hard copy at a later date.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I thought I would never receive it but it finally made its way to my mailbox (with the pick ;))
    I listened to it this morning in my car and I like it. Especially Life of a Salesman.
  • Options
    Wow, I can't believe this. I ordered this thing nearly two weeks ago from newburycomics and I just got an email saying my order was canceled because they didn't have anymore in stock. They had plenty in stock when I ordered, or so I thought.

The ironic thing is, I told both my uncle and brother to go out and buy it after I ordered mine and they did and both got one. They got theirs from easystreetonline though and shortly after they ordered there copies it looked like both sites went out of stock

However, I just checked easystreetonline again and they are saying they have some still. I will give it a shot and cross my fingers!
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I am willing to sell my copy at face value--plus shipping from CA. PM if you want it!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Wow, I can't believe this. I ordered this thing nearly two weeks ago from newburycomics and I just got an email saying my order was canceled because they didn't have anymore in stock. They had plenty in stock when I ordered, or so I thought.

The ironic thing is, I told both my uncle and brother to go out and buy it after I ordered mine and they did and both got one. They got theirs from easystreetonline though and shortly after they ordered there copies it looked like both sites went out of stock

However, I just checked easystreetonline again and they are saying they have some still. I will give it a shot and cross my fingers!

I hope you find one Sludge Factory! Good luck! from reading this post and several others, I noticed that his records are being sold out really fast, that made me really glad that Jeff's record is just selling out, I love knowning that MANY fans are buying his record and are greatly supporting him and ofcourse it's a sweet deal, I mean Jeff is a genius....But it's awesome that it's becoming a struggle to go and find these records because they're becoming out of stock, surely sucks for you guys who want to buy it, and I hope you find some! But you know what I mean? I just love the fact that we all just love the WHOLE band, as opposed to others who pick this fav. or that and not even be interested in the other memebers and such, it's awesome that the fans on here support ALL memebers and really are geniune....And ofcourse the boys of the band give us SEVERAL reasons to support them and just fuckin' love em'! :D "It's a beautiful thing!" ;)
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    tone is such a great cd...each repeated listen brings joy

don't fuck with my church. wow.
    ########################
    Celebration, the ball's in play
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838

I got mine from Easystreet yesterday, ordered it last week. (Freebies were a ES sticker, a nice quality ES pen, and a disc of 3 bonus tracks from Tom Morello's The Nightwatchman album.) Good luck.
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    I got mine from Easystreet yesterday, ordered it last week. (Freebies were a ES sticker, a nice quality ES pen, and a disc of 3 bonus tracks from Tom Morello's The Nightwatchman album.) Good luck.

Nice. I managed to actually get one from Easystreet too. It came several days ago so I am happy about that.
  • Options
    ii hope the next one has a lot of stuff more like the last song on this one, although i really like most of tone. does anyone think their will be a next one? reviews have been good and this one sold out no problem, hopefully it does happen and not in five years either

Im ready now!!!
  • Options
    ii hope the next one has a lot of stuff more like the last song on this one, although i really like most of tone. does anyone think their will be a next one? reviews have been good and this one sold out no problem, hopefully it does happen and not in five years either

Im ready now!!!

Well I think Jeff did mention that he wanted to get these ones out so he could start working on more of the other stuff he has backed up so I'm hoping it happens too.