Columbus area Pearl Jam fan gone missing...

Comments

• IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    yahamita wrote:
    I actually have all the info laying on my desk working on it. You can only contact them via mail with cases or missing person requests. I have to make up a packet and have everything all nice and neat for those guys. I did in fact get a response from the group of college kids working on cold cases. They are looking the info over now.

Nice job, yahamita!

The more, the merrier...

I am really happy about the progress - that gives people hope, especially his father and family/friends. :)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    IamMine wrote:
    Nice job, yahamita!

The more, the merrier...

I am really happy about the progress - that gives people hope, especially his father and family/friends. :)
    Keep your eyes peeled for any information regarding the Smiley Face Killers in the Mid West and any information being released by the Minnesota PD. Randy really feels this case is about to break open....ONLY if they would release what they know!!!! Again, I am about to find out a phone number for the PD and have as many folks call in as possible to let them know we want to know what they are doing about finding Brian and moving foward in the case. If we can call into radio stations and overwhelm them, we can do the same in this situation...agree?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    yahamita wrote:
    Keep your eyes peeled for any information regarding the Smiley Face Killers in the Mid West and any information being released by the Minnesota PD. Randy really feels this case is about to break open....ONLY if they would release what they know!!!! Again, I am about to find out a phone number for the PD and have as many folks call in as possible to let them know we want to know what they are doing about finding Brian and moving foward in the case. If we can call into radio stations and overwhelm them, we can do the same in this situation...agree?

I just met you briefly in Vancouver but I just have to say it is incredible what you have been doing. I do hope a resolution comes to this... I would say a happy one but that seems too late. So thank you for all that you have done. Very cool.
    I just met you briefly in Vancouver but I just have to say it is incredible what you have been doing. I do hope a resolution comes to this... I would say a happy one but that seems too late. So thank you for all that you have done. Very cool.
    So glad we had that brief chance to meet in Vancouver.
    I will continue to update this thread whenever I get info back from Brians father. He did say he was so amazed at the turnout he had this past Sat at Flannagans. He said out of the 3 years he has held the event, this one was the most successful.

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • MakeMeCry43MakeMeCry43 Posts: 355
    That's such great news yahamita! I'm so glad that the fundraiser turned out to be really successful! It's so good that everyone pitched in, I have to thank you really, you're the one who's doing all the work, I feel pretty useless at this point, but I've managed to put some info under my signatures in my few social profiles, just trying to get the word out there atleast and thankfully I have friends over at the U.S. so I hope they'll help....

Anyways, keep us posted, and keep on the amazing job that you are doing, hard work always pays off! Again, my prayers to Brian and his family, especially his father Randy....All the strength to him....Hopefully something good will finally come up!!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
    That's such great news yahamita! I'm so glad that the fundraiser turned out to be really successful! It's so good that everyone pitched in, I have to thank you really, you're the one who's doing all the work, I feel pretty useless at this point, but I've managed to put some info under my signatures in my few social profiles, just trying to get the word out there atleast and thankfully I have friends over at the U.S. so I hope they'll help....

Anyways, keep us posted, and keep on the amazing job that you are doing, hard work always pays off! Again, my prayers to Brian and his family, especially his father Randy....All the strength to him....Hopefully something good will finally come up!!
    Just keep the word on the streets! and keep checking back for details. Randy is baffled by the fans from across the world asking about Brian. He thanks ea and everyone of you!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    Just completed the entire packet of info to send to John Walsh/America's Most Wanted. Lets just hope that John with all his connections can shed some light on this case, or at least get ahold of the Minnesota PD to release the info they have regarding Brian and the Smiley Face Killers.

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • EdVedHedEdVedHed Posts: 100
    yahamita wrote:
    Just completed the entire packet of info to send to John Walsh/America's Most Wanted. Lets just hope that John with all his connections can shed some light on this case, or at least get ahold of the Minnesota PD to release the info they have regarding Brian and the Smiley Face Killers.

you rock, my friend. your diligence is so admirable. i've added links and info to my blog. let me know what else i can do.
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.......Nietzsche
    EdVedHed wrote:
    you rock, my friend. your diligence is so admirable. i've added links and info to my blog. let me know what else i can do.
    You are one of the most giving people I know Heidi. Thank you for kind words. I just feel in my heart there is more that needed done. Something was tugging on my heartstrings...Lets just have faith that info/closure will come soon for Randys sake. Not sure if anyone realizes, Randy lost his wife to cancer 2 months before Brian went missing. He's has had to be strong and deal with alot of tough life challenges these past 2 years.
    what else you can do..YOu can help me with the fundraiser I want to hold in the fall in Seattle!!!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,807
    So, do we have evidence or proof that Brian is connected to the smiley face people, or is it just a theory?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • EdVedHedEdVedHed Posts: 100
    yahamita wrote:
    You are one of the most giving people I know Heidi. Thank you for kind words. I just feel in my heart there is more that needed done. Something was tugging on my heartstrings...Lets just have faith that info/closure will come soon for Randys sake. Not sure if anyone realizes, Randy lost his wife to cancer 2 months before Brian went missing. He's has had to be strong and deal with alot of tough life challenges these past 2 years.
    what else you can do..YOu can help me with the fundraiser I want to hold in the fall in Seattle!!!

Count me in, sister. I would love to help. Absolutely...
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.......Nietzsche
    So, do we have evidence or proof that Brian is connected to the smiley face people, or is it just a theory?
    There really is a strong possibility. Just from what I heard from Randy, the Minnesota PD is withholding important info regarding clues possibly relating to Brian and the Smiley Face Killers. Of course, certain things can't be spread around because of the investigation, but as soon as I have permission to post what I heard from Randy, then I will. I included this info in the packet I sent to John Walsh. I'm hoping he does a segment on these vicious lunatics. I had never heard about them until Randy mentioned it to me and I did a bit of investigating myself.

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • Wow, the smiley face killers sure sound vicious, I really hope the packet you sent yahamita really does help, it has to! And I'm also doing everything I can to spread the word through the internet, I put up banners and the link to the site and info and such, just anything to help! And really, your presistence and determination is amazing yahamita! Your hard work should definetly pay off and it's really inspiring to see that there are still people like you yahamita that work to the bone to make an effect, so I really like to thank you for that and know that your work is truly appreciated!! Keep on keeping on yahamita and if there's anything else we far away fans could do, please keep us posted! Again, all the strength and power to you yahamita!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • they just had Brians case on physic kids on the bio channel last night...not sur if it was mentioned. I only flipped it on during the last few minutes of his part. One kid said something like there is a blond girl (or dark blonde) that knows more than what she is saying... I'm sure this will be on again, hopefully it can shed some light.
    they just had Brians case on physic kids on the bio channel last night...not sur if it was mentioned. I only flipped it on during the last few minutes of his part. One kid said something like there is a blond girl (or dark blonde) that knows more than what she is saying... I'm sure this will be on again, hopefully it can shed some light.
    yes, this was a repeat. There are a few posts a page or so behind that talks more about the show and the blonde haired girl.
    I still haven't heard a thing back from America's Most Wanted. I'm sure those things take time, and I didn't send a rather large packet with as much info as I could find.

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • yahamita wrote:
    yes, this was a repeat. There are a few posts a page or so behind that talks more about the show and the blonde haired girl.
    I still haven't heard a thing back from America's Most Wanted. I'm sure those things take time, and I didn't send a rather large packet with as much info as I could find.

oh ok, sorry for the repost...i do actually remember reading about it but i thought this was a new episode.

hopefully americas most wanted gets back to you... but yea, those things can take time.
    oh ok, sorry for the repost...i do actually remember reading about it but i thought this was a new episode.

hopefully americas most wanted gets back to you... but yea, those things can take time.
    Just keep spreading the word! The more folks hear about this and the other crimes commited in the MidWest, perhaps the police will start to do more investigative work to solve these crimes.

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    I received a postcard from AMERICA'S MOST WANTED and here is what it says...
    Thank you for writing to America's Most Wanted. We want to let you know we didn't forget about you. Your letter deserves our personal attention, but it may take a little time because we receive so many letters each day. Your patience is appreciated, and we look forward to being in touch with you soon.
    AMW

So at least they will take the time to look at the packet of info..

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
  • kdpjam wrote:
    eddie talked to the crowd about brian tonite! it was very moving. and then i think they dedicated wishlist to him. it was awesome.....
    I am on the other side of the midnight sun..... ALEXANDERS HOUSE ON THE TIME MACHINE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>INDIAN CHEROKEE? IRISH? FRENCH? ALL OF THE ABOVE>>> DAMN THESE FLYS ARE ANNOYING>>> ON and to the QUEEN OF ENGLAND <<< THANK YOU FOR MR> SMITH>> AND MRS SMITH WE ENJOYED THERIR VISIT WHEN DRINKING YUKON JACK>> TORONTO?? CAN YOU SAY GREEN SIEVES>>{{ thieves }}}} turn your head>>> SELF ME THOU SEEEST AND HEARST CAN WE PLAY? SOFTBALL? CAN WE PLAY YATZEE? CAN WE PLAY MONONOPLY.. AND WHO THE HELLS ON FIRST BASE??? Vison restored>> can we have input>>> faa passe///////??????///**???**///**??..zero zzorrooo?
    faster than a speeding bullet and the blue ball of light bounced off the sauna back around Saturn only to reign over the region we call earth> restore the beauty and the social graces the respect the accountability. no more deals my life my sister? my mother my father my family destroyed becasue of the love of money??? can we play the real truth or a lie?? how many must fall??
  • yahamita wrote:
    I received a postcard from AMERICA'S MOST WANTED and here is what it says...
    Thank you for writing to America's Most Wanted. We want to let you know we didn't forget about you. Your letter deserves our personal attention, but it may take a little time because we receive so many letters each day. Your patience is appreciated, and we look forward to being in touch with you soon.
    AMW

So at least they will take the time to look at the packet of info..

thats sounds like a good sign...like you said at least they'll look at the packet...good work, hopefully something will get rolling
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    Last night Randy was killed during the severe wind storm that blew through Ohio yesterday.He was killed by a tree that fell on top of him when he went outside to see the damage being caused by the storm. A neighbor found him this morning at approximately 10 am.

Story is @ http://www.10tv.com.

Lets keep up the search for information about Brian
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Last night Randy was killed during the severe wind storm that blew through Ohio yesterday.He was killed by a tree that fell on top of him when he went outside to see the damage being caused by the storm. A neighbor found him this morning at approximately 10 am.

That's terribly sad news :(
    My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family :(
    mickeyrat wrote:

Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh
    ~Q Magazine

:(

~Q Magazine

This is so sad!!! :( :(

I am really at loss of words on how I am really feeling right now...

I just saw the first picture of the slideshow... the shirt he wore... it is exactly how I designed my shirt and sent him the layout through another fan.

I am going to wear that shirt now.

Rest in peace, Randy. :(
    ~Q Magazine

• mickeyrat wrote:

That poor family.

So sad. :(
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    mickeyrat wrote:

BUMP
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    That is just so horrible it is almost unbelieveable. :(

My thoughts are with Randy's friends and family, and those of Brian's as well.
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • spatspat Posts: 644
    wow i didn't know about his mom either. not to think the worse, or perhaps its the best, hopefully now brian, his mom and dad are all reunited :(
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
    mickeyrat wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't grasp this...I just spoke with him..this can't be....OMG.....OMG..OMG!!!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-