Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Gremmies,

We've just opened the new gremmie dot net dating service. Have a look!

http://www.gremmie.net

Wow... "Find a Betterman" - Catchy!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Gremmies,

I don't do anything on April Fool's Day. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Gremmies,

That's Awesome :)
    09-22-1996 Toledo, Ohio
    08-18-1998 East Lansing, Michigan
    10-07-2000 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    04-23-2003 Champaign, Illinois
    06-26-2003 Clarkston, Michigan
    05-22-2006 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    06-26-2011 Detroit, Michigan - Eddie Vedder

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    PG98467 wrote:
    Hello,

I live in Dublin, Ireland, anyone out there?

Bye

There are a few hundred thousand here in the big citaaay, but not a lot of PJ fans :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • DC24THDC24TH Posts: 1
    I'll give this a try,

34 male, from Pittsburgh
  • Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    edited April 2012
    Hahaha, why the hell not?

24/M/FL
    Post edited by Jnich2424 on
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Any females in central Illinois that likes to catch shows now and then on a roadie??
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Hahahaaaa. Love some of these posts guys. "Age, gender, city." :lol: How can a girl resist a man with an age and location? ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Hahahaaaa. Love some of these posts guys. "Age, gender, city." :lol: How can a girl resist a man with an age and location? ;)
    :lol: This is what I was thinking.......doesn't take much to throw the hat in the ring I guess ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    edited April 2012
    Post edited by Jnich2424 on
  • ok i will take a chance here:

im looking for a pretty woman from toronto, that name is Tracy or Tracey. i sold you buffalo 2003 ticket, and i know you really enjoy pearl jam, and you were super beautiful, if your single and like me pm me, you know who i am if you still remember that show :)
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    hahahaha, this is pretty funny stuff...please post any success stories!!!

ps...Pamela0222, you cant tell me someone as pretty as you was on here searching, surely not! If you ever think of relocating to beautiful Australia...I am single!!! Hehehe
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • PG98467PG98467 Posts: 108
    Yes, not too many visible fans in Dublin but Pearl Jam can sell out the O2 in a few minutes, so the fans have to be in hiding somewhere!
    Jennytree wrote:
    PG98467 wrote:
    Hello,

I live in Dublin, Ireland, anyone out there?

Bye

There are a few hundred thousand here in the big citaaay, but not a lot of PJ fans :D
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

What if I just use my location will that make me more irresistible, or maybe more mysterious. :lol:
    09-22-1996 Toledo, Ohio
    08-18-1998 East Lansing, Michigan
    10-07-2000 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    04-23-2003 Champaign, Illinois
    06-26-2003 Clarkston, Michigan
    05-22-2006 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    06-26-2011 Detroit, Michigan - Eddie Vedder

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    hahhaaaaa!

old/f/outer space
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • shermsherm Posts: 708
    Hey, listen, Im in. I think Pearl Jam is cool. Im a human, lets make this happen...
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
    sherm wrote:
    Hey, listen, Im in. I think Pearl Jam is cool. Im a human, lets make this happen...

that's about it, right? :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Carey wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: This is what I was thinking.......doesn't take much to throw the hat in the ring I guess ;)

:lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Hello, 1st time posting here..would be great to meet a guy who actually appreciates the band like I do..well maybe not sooo much as far as crushing on Ed ;) but ya know..
    Good Monday PJFam! :D
    peace,
    jo

• Hey, all.
    I am a male, 29, live in Loveland,OH near Cincinnati.
    I had a PJ friend/companion whom moved to Boston, so I am looking for another cohort to not only experience PJ together, but also other concerts, a shared love for vinyl records, and anything else in between.
    I am interested in smart and funny women, too.
    The smallest oceans still get big,big waves
    PG98467 wrote:
    Yes, not too many visible fans in Dublin but Pearl Jam can sell out the O2 in a few minutes, so the fans have to be in hiding somewhere!

Oh I see what you did there :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Hi all. I'm a transgender and disfigured. I'm 52 and live in my mom's basement (there is a separate entrance though... ;);) ). I don't have a car but I have an unlimited bus pass. My likes are collecting snails and cutting my own hair. If you would like to meet up let me know. We could go somewhere cool together like Chuck E. Cheese or Arby's.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Hi all. I'm a transgender and disfigured. I'm 52 and live in my mom's basement (there is a separate entrance though... ;);) ). I don't have a car but I have an unlimited bus pass. My likes are collecting snails and cutting my own hair. If you would like to meet up let me know. We could go somewhere cool together like Chuck E. Cheese or Arby's.

F*ck yeah, I'd totes have a go of yer face 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • 31 Male
    single
    6'0" Tall
    Brown hair
    PJ Fan
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • PG98467PG98467 Posts: 108
    Jennytree wrote:
    PG98467 wrote:

Oh I see what you did there :lol:

My subtle reference has finally clicked!
  • cwmeyercwmeyer Posts: 33
    So who's from Jersey!?
    I set up one of those online thingies, moreso for entertainment. My interest? Cars and Pearl Jam :lol:

Anywho, I've been getting various messages from "I love Eddie Vedder" to "lyk to phuck?!", but this one...
    ok, sorry if u think rude and very random, but smothering,, ever done it to somebody? if u wer to smother me, how wud u do it? :) xxx

W...T...F?! :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:
    I set up one of those online thingies, moreso for entertainment. My interest? Cars and Pearl Jam :lol:

Anywho, I've been getting various messages from "I love Eddie Vedder" to "lyk to phuck?!", but this one...
    ok, sorry if u think rude and very random, but smothering,, ever done it to somebody? if u wer to smother me, how wud u do it? :) xxx

W...T...F?! :roll:

They've read the Manchester Pre Party thread.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • jjheel13jjheel13 Posts: 229
    Any single ladies in the Raleigh-Durham area?
    Bristow 10
    Boston 10
    Moline 14
    Greenville 16
    Hampton 16
    Columbia 16