Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Still single ladies, come down under and hunt me down.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • drivingrl wrote:
    Not many single Texans on the board?

I'm a 30 F in the Dallas area.

We're around. Im a 29 M livin about an hour from Dallas at the moment. Are you originally from the area?
  • cmm6734cmm6734 Posts: 569
    I am 25/m living in the Houston area (originally from LA).
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • its just gishits just gish Posts: 880
    There's a lot of people from Texas here!
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112

Texas has some of the most hospitable people and of course some of the prettiest ladies in the the states. I think some people jump to assumptions about the people because of the stupid people in the media. So I'm not surprised there are many fans of the world's greatest rock band there.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    SemperFi wrote:
    Hey Ladies ;) I just turned 40! I'm in Wisconsin and am looking for a woman in the Ontario area :lol: I really like Pearl Jam and just a bought a new Camaro because I was depressed...mid-life whatever...I love beer and Pj posters! I work nights and I am probably ready for sleep right about now :yawn:

you really should mention if it is an SS
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    marcos wrote:

Texas has some of the most hospitable people and of course some of the prettiest ladies in the the states. I think some people jump to assumptions about the people because of the stupid people in the media. So I'm not surprised there are many fans of the world's greatest rock band there.

I'd like to think we try to make a good impression down here.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    marcos wrote:

But let's be real: it feels like we're surrounded by assholes here in Texas. :?
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    drivingrl wrote:
    marcos wrote:

Lol! I want to visit Texas. No one knows what real BBQ is in Canada, and I've always thought that normal, non-red neck, non bigoted Southernerns would probably be really fun to hang out with. :) I definitely get the impression that a minority gives you folks a much worse name than a lot of you deserve. Too bad about that minority though... it comes off pretty fucked up to an outsider looking in. :?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    29/m/orlando

i like pearl jam and booty

holla
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Id love that!!! My boyfriend isnt into them at all, and thats my biggest struggle!! :(
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    drivingrl wrote:
    Lol! I want to visit Texas. No one knows what real BBQ is in Canada, and I've always thought that normal, non-red neck, non bigoted Southernerns would probably be really fun to hang out with. :) I definitely get the impression that a minority gives you folks a much worse name than a lot of you deserve. Too bad about that minority though... it comes off pretty fucked up to an outsider looking in. :?

I don't know if we're the majority or the minority anymore. From watching the news, I'd swear those of us who are sane are the minority. In my heart, I believe we're the majority, though.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    drivingrl wrote:
    I don't know if we're the majority or the minority anymore. From watching the news, I'd swear those of us who are sane are the minority. In my heart, I believe we're the majority, though.

This is the exact reason TV media sucks, minority or majority who cares, I've noticed whatever the state or country, good people tend to find each other, especially when we have great music tastes.
    I use to travel to Austin, San Antonio, Houston, & Dallas for work and it always felt like a vacation despite the fact it was work and I usually arrived quite tired & miserable. I miss Austin, 6th street, the most.
    marcos wrote:
    drivingrl wrote:

This is the exact reason TV media sucks, minority or majority who cares, I've noticed whatever the state or country, good people tend to find each other, especially when we have great music tastes.
    I use to travel to Austin, San Antonio, Houston, & Dallas for work and it always felt like a vacation despite the fact it was work and I usually arrived quite tired & miserable. I miss Austin, 6th street, the most.

I miss 6th st too. It's only an hour away from me. There are definitely good people down here, their music tastes may vary however.
  • Marley05Marley05 Posts: 35
    marcos wrote:

I'm totally digging all the Texas love! Houston, born and raised and not leaving any time soon. Except to see PJ on tour of course
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    gonna give this another try. 30 yrs old Male in Houston Texas. I really hope that I can find a pj girl I think it would be awesome! Only problem is I don't have a car, but I hope that's a minor problem. I always believe in the way you represent. Please email me if interested. Would really love to meet a PJ girl cause I think their would be alot of compatability. Hopefully God has a PJ chick for me. I hope so. :mrgreen: Please pm me if interested. Thank you. 8-)
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    red mos wrote:
    gonna give this another try. 30 yrs old Male in Houston Texas. I really hope that I can find a pj girl I think it would be awesome! Only problem is I don't have a car, but I hope that's a minor problem. I always believe in the way you represent. Please email me if interested. Would really love to meet a PJ girl cause I think their would be alot of compatability. Hopefully God has a PJ chick for me. I hope so. :mrgreen: Please pm me if interested. Thank you. 8-)

did u try the girl above ya?

i did meet someone on this thread. We met a few times. Not sure if they were considered dates though. Don't think "she likes me likes me". I just got the vibe she likes me as a "Friend". :(
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I think I need to move to the states :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Jennytree wrote:

Nah, I think those in the States need to get their asses over here instead! :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    red mos wrote:

did u try the girl above ya?

i did meet someone on this thread. We met a few times. Not sure if they were considered dates though. Don't think "she likes me likes me". I just got the vibe she likes me as a "Friend". :(

Guess I should. Just saw that today. :mrgreen: I've met a few fans here, but no luck on the girlfriend thing in here. Just got out of an 8 month relationship, and figured I'd try this thread again. :mrgreen:
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • simalarionsimalarion Posts: 74
    hahaha i always held the onlinen dating things an arms lenght away, but a PJ Dating service i could do...

First of all im from Norway and Blond (suprise) I was single 2 years ago from a 13 years relationship, we got a daughter she is 9 now im 37. Started listening to PJ 94 and was a huge Fan right away and have stayed so to this very day, my favorite songs are corduroy, you are, nothing as it seems, Force of Nature, Rearviewmirror and many more, those where just the one popped right in to my mind now.

This is my debut in Single thingy, be gentle!.
    What did the Romans ever do for us?
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Hey ladies!! ;)
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    funny i just clicked here to see if there was any funny post to read,,, i see Gish, go cubs
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    the oh so elusive pearl jam chick...how many of you guys or girls have had the member of the opposite sex who pretended to be really into the jam just to get you to like them? i had a girl one time who roped me in, then during an encore break at a show she says:" they aren't gonna come back out AGAIN are they?" . i knew then it was over...LOL!

Ya no PJ love here, at this point I might take pretend :nono: Anyway Female 41 Minnesota.
    Come on there has to be some cool PJ lovin Minnesotains out there?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    hehe...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    funny i just clicked here to see if there was any funny post to read,,, i see Gish, go cubs

I'm supposed to be ambiguous. Haha.
  • NYCFlyGal17NYCFlyGal17 Posts: 191
    Who's from NYC with a low 10c number? :lol:
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:
    hehe...

Or Greece :P I don't think my pale complexion is suited to the warmer climate though :D

I've spoken to a few Pearl Jam "fans" over the last few weeks - they're all like "yeah, I fuckin' love Pearl Jam, although I haven't listened to anything since Vitalogy". Sorry man, you ain't enough of a "fan" for moi - take a hike :P
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Get_Right wrote:
    Any success stories from this thread?

Good question, because it seems pretty useless.
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Get_Right wrote:
    Any success stories from this thread?

Good question, because it seems pretty useless.
    It does... no one is even from the same city or anything here.... Someone said a little while ago they did meet someone through this thread though (it didn't work out, but still).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata