Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

They've read the Manchester Pre Party thread.

:lol::lol: He also offered me weed - I'll skin up while you occupy him for a few mins... it's win-win 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • PG98467PG98467 Posts: 108
    Jennytree wrote:
    I set up one of those online thingies, moreso for entertainment. My interest? Cars and Pearl Jam :lol:

Anywho, I've been getting various messages from "I love Eddie Vedder" to "lyk to phuck?!", but this one...
    ok, sorry if u think rude and very random, but smothering,, ever done it to somebody? if u wer to smother me, how wud u do it? :) xxx

W...T...F?! :roll:

Wow, you really attracted a great bunch of guys.
  • Anyone near Chicago?
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,818
    Any success stories from this thread?
  • What the heck I'll throw my name in the hat. 27/m/south suburbs of Chicago I am a career firefighter and Like Pilate I have a dog.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

They've read the Manchester Pre Party thread.

:lol::lol: He also offered me weed - I'll skin up while you occupy him for a few mins... it's win-win 8-)

:lol::lol: :nono:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    PG98467 wrote:
    Wow, you really attracted a great bunch of guys.

Honest to jaysis, it's hilarious the shite lads come out with. It's been a very entertaining day :lol: My respect for men has been totally diminished with the receipt of a few messages. I have spoken to some PJ fans though, they haven't asked for sex... yet!
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol: :nono:

:angel: :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    What the heck I'll throw my name in the hat. 27/m/south suburbs of Chicago I am a career firefighter and Like Pilate I have a dog.

one of the best introductions in this thread, definitely. :D

so, anyone found their match via this thing yet? :corn:
  • PG98467PG98467 Posts: 108
    edited April 2012
    Jennytree wrote:
    PG98467 wrote:
    Wow, you really attracted a great bunch of guys!

Honest to jaysis, it's hilarious the shite lads come out with. It's been a very entertaining day :lol: My respect for men has been totally diminished with the receipt of a few messages. I have spoken to some PJ fans though, they haven't asked for sex... yet.

Well, sorry about that. I guess online dating can be/is strange and it is very hard to meet anyone with anything in common because nobody really says anything of any value in their profile. I have tried it but every girl just likes "going out on a great night with freinds or staying in to watch a DVD" With this kind of vague info it is very hard to see if you have anything in common with someone. I do feel sorry for you getting lots of weird stuff off guys though.
    Post edited by PG98467 on
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    What the heck I'll throw my name in the hat. 27/m/south suburbs of Chicago I am a career firefighter and Like Pilate I have a dog.

What kind of dog? :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    PG98467 wrote:

Well, sorry about that. I guess online dating can be/is strange and it is very hard to meet anyone with anything in common because nobody really says anything of any value in their profile. I have tried it but every girl just likes "going out on a great night with freinds or staying in to watch a DVD" With this kind of vague info it is very hard to see if you have anything in common with someone. I do feel sorry for you getting lots of weird stuff off guys though.

There's no need for you to apologise for all men! Tbh, I don't think it's something I'd rely on very much. I think there's much more to be said for actually meeting someone... when yer locked... in a pub :lol: There's also a surprising amount of men looking to cheat on their wives which is very depressing.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • my dog is a weimaraner German Shepard mix he basically looks like a black lab, and yes I am a huge dork and his name is vedder dog. he is very excited you asked about him
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    Ok f it. 22/female/north chicago. :corn:
  • SemperFiSemperFi Posts: 136
    Hey Ladies ;) I just turned 40! I'm in Wisconsin and am looking for a woman in the Ontario area :lol: I really like Pearl Jam and just a bought a new Camaro because I was depressed...mid-life whatever...I love beer and Pj posters! I work nights and I am probably ready for sleep right about now :yawn:
    SemperFi wrote:
    Hey Ladies ;) I just turned 40! I'm in Wisconsin and am looking for a woman in the Ontario area :lol: I really like Pearl Jam and just a bought a new Camaro because I was depressed...mid-life whatever...I love beer and Pj posters! I work nights and I am probably ready for sleep right about now :yawn:

LOL - Well done!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    SemperFi wrote:

LOL - Well done!!
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Not many single Texans on the board?

I'm a 30 F in the Dallas area.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    drivingrl wrote:

And beautiful too!

I hear ya though, not many singles in Iowa either.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
  • PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    drivingrl wrote:

I'm a Texan, just not in Texas anymore, hahaha
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448

Jealous! I'm trying to get out of here. No luck so far. :-(
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    drivingrl wrote:

Jealous! I'm trying to get out of here. No luck so far. :-(

What about brazil?? Hahah
  • 33, straight, suburban los Angeles, 6'3", slim, blonde hair, blue eyes, die hard fan. Favorite album is Vitalogy. If interested we can trade pics and start from there.
    Doug
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    DS1119 wrote:
    Hi all. I'm a transgender and disfigured. I'm 52 and live in my mom's basement (there is a separate entrance though... ;);) ). I don't have a car but I have an unlimited bus pass. My likes are collecting snails and cutting my own hair. If you would like to meet up let me know. We could go somewhere cool together like Chuck E. Cheese or Arby's.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

That really floats my boat man...lets hook up
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    bindy123 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Hi all. I'm a transgender and disfigured. I'm 52 and live in my mom's basement (there is a separate entrance though... ;);) ). I don't have a car but I have an unlimited bus pass. My likes are collecting snails and cutting my own hair. If you would like to meet up let me know. We could go somewhere cool together like Chuck E. Cheese or Arby's.

now that's funny shit
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    bindy123 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

A picture for you. Serious inquiries only.

ugly.jpg
  • Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 691
    DS1119 wrote:

Oo I've never been to Chuck E. Cheese! :D
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    DS1119 wrote:
    bindy123 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

A picture for you. Serious inquiries only.

ugly.jpg

Dudette I know your type...all nice and flirty at first...teasing me...leading me on and shit...making out like I really have a chance...that you arent way out of my league...get all my hopes up...then at the last minute blow me off, laughing at me behind my back with all your hot friends...

Ive seen your type man...YOUR A BAD SEED :nono: :nono: :nono:
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • Echoes 001Echoes 001 Posts: 58
    Dudette I know your type...all nice and flirty at first...teasing me...leading me on and shit...making out like I really have a chance...that you arent way out of my league...get all my hopes up...then at the last minute blow me off, laughing at me behind my back with all your hot friends...

:lol::lol::lol:
    09-22-1996 Toledo, Ohio
    08-18-1998 East Lansing, Michigan
    10-07-2000 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    04-23-2003 Champaign, Illinois
    06-26-2003 Clarkston, Michigan
    05-22-2006 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    06-26-2011 Detroit, Michigan - Eddie Vedder

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Echoes 001 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    bindy123 wrote:

I'm offended. No game playing here. :lol: