Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Time to bring this one back again...
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    edited March 2012
    Hi :) .

30 year old male looking for a very special girl.

I am a singer and a dancer. Here's a clip of myself singing on youtube, I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYdgfAjj
    Post edited by Callaway on
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Callaway wrote:

I am a singer and a dancer. Here's a clip of myself singing on youtube, I hope you like it.

:shock: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm :shock:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Callaway wrote:

:shock: Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm :shock:

:lol:
    Was that the real video or some one goofing :D
    dwhite76 wrote:

rofl.gif

someone totally being ornery and goofing
    Callaway wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

rofl.gif

Thank God. I didnt think the 80's was that bad :lol:
  • such an original internet meme too.. anyone would think it was 2008 still :P :ugeek:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Callaway wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

rofl.gif

Thank God. I didnt think the 80's was that bad :lol:
    Lol!! Good! I was thinking, "omg, I don't remember things being THIS fucked up in the 80s!" Lol

So what's with this thread ... has anyone actually ever found a date?? Or is it more like that "This is awesome!!" Thread?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I can't BELIEVE I've never come across this thread

AWESOME idea :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Nevermind90Nevermind90 Posts: 722
    wow haha same, havent seen this thread til now o,o!
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • I don't trust any man who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, or doesn't dig Pearl Jam.
    "Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere..."

edited March 2012
    beachbelle wrote:
    I don't trust any man who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, or doesn't dig Pearl Jam.
    Haha. I think I require a man who loves Pearl Jam now too. I used to think it was no big deal if my partner and I didn't love the same music. For two I dated a guy who listened exclusively to death metal, and thought oh well! Different strokes (i came out of his car everytime we went anywhere with the stereo blasting completely stressed out, but what partnership doesn't have some bumps?)! Dated another guy from France who would only give a chance to French bands! Then I lived for four years with a guy who only liked 80s metal (I will give him one thing - Judas Priest concerts ARE fun!). I thought that it didn't matter... he kind of liked U2 as well, so how bad could this be? Well, so far none of these relationships have stuck, so I'm going to say it all comes down to the fact that none of them have loved Pearl Jam! Everyone knows, its MUTUAL OBSESSION that is the strongest glue in any relationship! :D:lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i believe there is a pj girl for every pj man...but, everyone lives so far away
    beachbelle wrote:
    I don't trust any man who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, or doesn't dig Pearl Jam.

Pearl Jam AND Grateful Dead would be P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

and I KNOW there's been a lot of Jammer Love going around (from what i see on FB)

but i just have to ask

WHO among you has used this convenient and oh so trendy dating **service**

and how did it turn out for you???

seriously :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    davidtrios wrote:

True, i would love to find a PJ fella :) or at least one who appreciates them.

My fella told me to switch off an Ed acoustic of footsteps because it was an 'awful noise' yesterday
    Eurgh... not a good sign. I definatly judge him for it and like him less & also it was one of the best versions ive ever heard.... I wish I had a PJ guy.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited March 2012
    Meg8686 wrote:

My fella told me to switch off an Ed acoustic of footsteps because it was an 'awful noise' yesterday
    Eurgh... not a good sign. I definatly judge him for it and like him less & also it was one of the best versions ive ever heard.... I wish I had a PJ guy.

Re-education needs to take place there Meg... Footsteps acoustic will never and can never be awful
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Leave him in a room with us lot for a while :lol:;)
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    dottles wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

Reducation needs to take place there Meg... Footsteps acoustic will never and can never be awful :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    clockwork_big.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    davidtrios wrote:

My sister will be a pj girl soon...I emailed her today to ask if she was in for another possible Labor Day and she said I better never go to another PJ show without her. She's single and close ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    dottles wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

Reducation needs to take place there Meg... Footsteps acoustic will never and can never be awful :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    clockwork_big.jpg

see we need more Adam's in the world :D
    His boys are going to be immense catches in a few years for some young girls.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    honestly I was a bit shocked. he does like a few but doesn't really care either way. i went by myself to see PJ20 at the cinema, he didn't even want to go on a PJdate with me :(

I Didn't even offer him the manchester ticket, gave it to my sister instead, it falls on my birthday weekend too so I don't feel bad about ditching our original plans and flouncing off to see pearl jam instead :) He's in the room now too, i feel really naughty bitching about him right next him..... haha Screw you Rob!!
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    edited March 2012
    Meg8686 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

my ex always said that Eddie sounded like a goat (well :roll: but a cute as heck goat)
    and that Jerry Garcia should be Grateful that he is Dead...???wtf?
    my two fav things and he hated them both
    should have listened to the warning signs???
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

My sister will be a pj girl soon...I emailed her today to ask if she was in for another possible Labor Day and she said I better never go to another PJ show without her. She's single and close ;)

and is there a PJ man for every girl?
    cuz if there is one, well.....just sayin' ;)
    peace,
    jo

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    StillHere wrote:

The ratio definitely works in our favor! :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    davidtrios wrote:
    i have to disagree :|
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

I'm still hoping... a bloke who fancies me and like Pearl Jam, that would be like finding hens teeth!
    dottles wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

I'm still hoping... a bloke who fancies me and like Pearl Jam, that would be like finding hens teeth!
    :thumbup:
    peace,
    jo

• helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    StillHere wrote:
    my ex always said that Eddie sounded like a goat (well :roll: but a cute as heck goat)
    and that Jerry Garcia should be Grateful that he is Dead...???wtf?
    my two fav things and he hated them both
    should have listened to the warning signs???
    wtf! lol

my ex i took to 14 gd shows and then jerry died
    funny thing is she thought the tour would finally be over now that the fat man was dead
    she soon realized that now i had a ton of extra time/$$ to find new/other bands
    saw pj for the first time in 1996, a year after jerry died
    50+ shows for each now
    yup, i just cant stop now

weird thing was that after going to 14 shows i really thought(and hoped) that she "got it"
    ended up she was going for the wrong reasons :roll:
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    dottles wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

haha, same here..never had a boyfriend I could share my music love with, but I'm making it a requirement now.
    I already have lots of decent people who are very nice but just don't get me in that respect (my friends), so I really want someone who understands where I'm coming from. not just PJ, but music in general.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    honestly I was a bit shocked. he does like a few but doesn't really care either way. i went by myself to see PJ20 at the cinema, he didn't even want to go on a PJdate with me :(

I Didn't even offer him the manchester ticket, gave it to my sister instead, it falls on my birthday weekend too so I don't feel bad about ditching our original plans and flouncing off to see pearl jam instead :) He's in the room now too, i feel really naughty bitching about him right next him..... haha Screw you Rob!!
    :lol: Yeah, screw you Rob!! :lol: