Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    my ex always said that Eddie sounded like a goat (well :roll: but a cute as heck goat)
    and that Jerry Garcia should be Grateful that he is Dead...???wtf?
    my two fav things and he hated them both
    should have listened to the warning signs???
    wtf! lol

my ex i took to 14 gd shows and then jerry died
    funny thing is she thought the tour would finally be over now that the fat man was dead
    she soon realized that now i had a ton of extra time/$$ to find new/other bands
    saw pj for the first time in 1996, a year after jerry died
    50+ shows for each now
    yup, i just cant stop now

weird thing was that after going to 14 shows i really thought(and hoped) that she "got it"
    ended up she was going for the wrong reasons :roll:

well, at least she was **exposed** ;)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    Meg8686 wrote:
    honestly I was a bit shocked. he does like a few but doesn't really care either way. i went by myself to see PJ20 at the cinema, he didn't even want to go on a PJdate with me :(

I Didn't even offer him the manchester ticket, gave it to my sister instead, it falls on my birthday weekend too so I don't feel bad about ditching our original plans and flouncing off to see pearl jam instead :) He's in the room now too, i feel really naughty bitching about him right next him..... haha Screw you Rob!!

This is how my girlfriend basically feels about Pearl Jam, indifferent. :cry: My brother has always been my tag along guy for PJ concerts, going to see PJ20, etc.

Sucks that the stars can't align for us Ten Clubbers.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    I love you guys x
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Meg8686 wrote:
    honestly I was a bit shocked. he does like a few but doesn't really care either way. i went by myself to see PJ20 at the cinema, he didn't even want to go on a PJdate with me :(

By yourself?! There's no such thing in PJ land. You may arrive somewhere on yer own, but you're never by yourself :D

My ex-ish person came with me to the cinema. He's seen them a few times too but we were never at a show together. He would've gone to a few of the shows with me this summer, but he's going to the Euro 2012 instead. We've gone travelling to see other bands together, and doesn't think it strange to want to feck off for a few days to see a band. He'd support me in any way to make a show, and he was very close to booking flights for me to go to Toronto to see the shows there last year.

Why my brain decided it doesn't love him anymore is beyond me :cry:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

and is there a PJ man for every girl?
    cuz if there is one, well.....just sayin' ;)

The ratio definitely works in our favor! :mrgreen:

Some genders have all the luck! :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • thefin190 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

I Didn't even offer him the manchester ticket, gave it to my sister instead, it falls on my birthday weekend too so I don't feel bad about ditching our original plans and flouncing off to see pearl jam instead :) He's in the room now too, i feel really naughty bitching about him right next him..... haha Screw you Rob!!

This is how my girlfriend basically feels about Pearl Jam, indifferent. :cry: My brother has always been my tag along guy for PJ concerts, going to see PJ20, etc.

Sucks that the stars can't align for us Ten Clubbers.

Know the feeling, my 'big' ex (who some people in here may remember) was kinda into PJ but no-where near as much as me. (Our first ever conversation was started by me saying ' so I've heard you like Pearl Jam? :P ).
    Part of our gradual drift apart was down to music tastes - she started to get back into dance/ambient stuff again and I stuck with my Rock/Grunge/Punk love affair. She was also one of the reasons I didn't tour in 2010 (combined with some other long-winded external issues).

Next relationship definitely has to have a good basis of mutual musical understanding :D

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    i believe there is a pj girl for every pj man...but, everyone lives so far away

My sister will be a pj girl soon...I emailed her today to ask if she was in for another possible Labor Day and she said I better never go to another PJ show without her. She's single and close ;)

how about a double date: you and 81 and your sister and me? :lol:8-)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Thank heavens we have that. :mrgreen: now just to weed out the not so good ones
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Thank heavens we have that. :mrgreen: now just to weed out the not so good ones

aaand there goes your ratio! :lol: :P

• BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    Thanks Cameron Crowe for the quote from "Singles" above in the title. I'll play Debbie Hunt, although you can't freeze frame and rewind me in some hot outfit and I'm not quite as self centered as she. :P

I live in Seattle. Originally from Indiana. Have been in Seattle for 10 years. Have a pretty good seniority number if that matters to anyone never missed a payment for my membership in 20 years, even though I can't pay my own bills sometimes. :)

I was in a 13 year relationship that ended over a year ago and I'm finally feeling like I want to meet someone. I'm pretty intense but have an awesome sense of humor. I'm very young at heart to the point of being immature to my mother. LOL. Whatever she says I should not be I go ahead and do the opposite. I would not being living here if it were not for her.

I have a grown son in college. I have a penchant for Eddie Vedder if you have read any other of my posts you can pretty much get my predicament. I don't spell well, but I love going to shows...camping...spending time with animals...and Pearl Jam more than anything. I'm not telling my age because you can look that up but I don't look or act my age.

I am a writer. I use to be a laser show artist for stoned teenagers in a Planetarium ....albums like The Wall, Dark Side of The Moon, The Doors. I love all types of music. I'm not a clinger. I have been in enough relationships to know what NOT to do anymore. Mostly, I guess I'm looking for a man to hang out with. Someone to have fun with, dancing in the kitchen, smoking pot, watching films, going to parks and generally feeling happy in someone else's company.

Literally, I'm looking for a man who loves the guys and especially Eddie. I need someone to help me forget about this ridiculous fantasy of him. After being married in the 90's and having to leave my relationship due to the restlessness that the music in Seattle caused...I become restless myself and have done the dating thing. I also have never been with someone who loves the music like me.

After my breakup, all the "friends" i have except for a few went with him? Fucker. :mrgreen: Fine for me...I'm living in a city I love so much and just have a hard time meeting men. For instance, I wanted to go to the fundraiser with Star Anna at the Tractor in Ballard on Saturday and can't find a girlfriend to go out with. I'm getting tired of women. They get married or in a relationship and never want to have girl's night out like we use to do.

SWF-West Seattle-Planet Earth (sometimes), Milky Way Galaxy

So I have not noticed any photos on here...so I'm going to stick my face out there and put one of myself up. What the hell do I have to lose. I sized them down but they seem to have a mind of their own so you get what you get!

So hey if I sound somewhat interesting and your as lonely and board with the people you meet and you want to talk about Pearl Jam and what it does for you..I'm game. I live by the music lately. When you get lonely, sometimes the music and other fans is all we have. :mrgreen:

5373_122450000859_665765859_3521367_5940471_n.jpg

Photo1507-1.jpg

So if I seem interesting..I don't bite. PM me and let us converse. :)
  • Truly superb post above... Seattle's a bit too far for me, but based purely just on that post I really hope you meet someone amazing :D
    Men of Seattle! Form an orderly queue below! ;)

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    i believe there is a pj girl for every pj man...but, everyone lives so far away

My sister will be a pj girl soon...I emailed her today to ask if she was in for another possible Labor Day and she said I better never go to another PJ show without her. She's single and close ;)

how about a double date: you and 81 and your sister and me? :lol:8-)

that would be kind of werid, considering mama is married and i'm in an 8.5 year relationship :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Some genders have all the luck! :P

This is why I joined the John Mayer fan club as well, much better ratio for us dudes over there. I'm killing it on the dating thread over there (joking) :D

That would be like when I was such a loser in college in the 90's and I took an education course with one of my electives and I was the only dude in the class. :twisted: But I think the fact I was such a loser gave me a pass from being a creep :?:
    Are you strong enough to be my woman? :)

For once I'm not laughing at my own thoughts..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsMQ5RbPAk

:mrgreen:
    This is for the trees from me to you from Nasa.

Sorry I am talking so much..
    This image shuts me up..

610836main_snow-angel-670.jpg

:o

.....to you and you know who you are....
  • pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    Dam... :cry: why can't you be a guy :cry: you'd be perfect for me :lol:
    Thanks Cameron Crowe for the quote from "Singles" above in the title. I'll play Debbie Hunt, although you can't freeze frame and rewind me in some hot outfit and I'm not quite as self centered as she. :P

I live in Seattle. Originally from Indiana. Have been in Seattle for 10 years. Have a pretty good seniority number if that matters to anyone never missed a payment for my membership in 20 years, even though I can't pay my own bills sometimes. :)

I was in a 13 year relationship that ended over a year ago and I'm finally feeling like I want to meet someone. I'm pretty intense but have an awesome sense of humor. I'm very young at heart to the point of being immature to my mother. LOL. Whatever she says I should not be I go ahead and do the opposite. I would not being living here if it were not for her.

I have a grown son in college. I have a penchant for Eddie Vedder if you have read any other of my posts you can pretty much get my predicament. I don't spell well, but I love going to shows...camping...spending time with animals...and Pearl Jam more than anything. I'm not telling my age because you can look that up but I don't look or act my age.

I am a writer. I use to be a laser show artist for stoned teenagers in a Planetarium ....albums like The Wall, Dark Side of The Moon, The Doors. I love all types of music. I'm not a clinger. I have been in enough relationships to know what NOT to do anymore. Mostly, I guess I'm looking for a man to hang out with. Someone to have fun with, dancing in the kitchen, smoking pot, watching films, going to parks and generally feeling happy in someone else's company.

Literally, I'm looking for a man who loves the guys and especially Eddie. I need someone to help me forget about this ridiculous fantasy of him. After being married in the 90's and having to leave my relationship due to the restlessness that the music in Seattle caused...I become restless myself and have done the dating thing. I also have never been with someone who loves the music like me.

After my breakup, all the "friends" i have except for a few went with him? Fucker. :mrgreen: Fine for me...I'm living in a city I love so much and just have a hard time meeting men. For instance, I wanted to go to the fundraiser with Star Anna at the Tractor in Ballard on Saturday and can't find a girlfriend to go out with. I'm getting tired of women. They get married or in a relationship and never want to have girl's night out like we use to do.

So I have not noticed any photos on here...so I'm going to stick my face out there and put one of myself up. What the hell do I have to lose. I sized them down but they seem to have a mind of their own so you get what you get!

So hey if I sound somewhat interesting and your as lonely and board with the people you meet and you want to talk about Pearl Jam and what it does for you..I'm game. I live by the music lately. When you get lonely, sometimes the music and other fans is all we have. :mrgreen:

Photo1507-1.jpg

2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver

Photo1507-1.jpg

That's really funny. First thing I saw when I woke this morning. Love the laugh. Maybe we can still chat. lol :lol:
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 521
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
  • Well, so far none of these relationships have stuck, so I'm going to say it all comes down to the fact that none of them have loved Pearl Jam! Everyone knows, its MUTUAL OBSESSION that is the strongest glue in any relationship! :D:lol:

So true! ;)
    "Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere..."

• themessengerthemessenger Posts: 1,320
    My friends and family have joked with me numerous times that I'll probably need a Pearl Jam fanatic for a gf for it to truly work. I've had some that are "supportive" of my love for PJ. Here's to my 4 Eddie shows in Texas next month, and that I meet a beautiful PJ loving woman!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    My friends and family have joked with me numerous times that I'll probably need a Pearl Jam fanatic for a gf for it to truly work. I've had some that are "supportive" of my love for PJ. Here's to my 4 Eddie shows in Texas next month, and that I meet a beautiful PJ loving woman!

we all do! good luck :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • rabrab Posts: 81
    Kathi wrote:

haha, same here..never had a boyfriend I could share my music love with, but I'm making it a requirement now.
    I already have lots of decent people who are very nice but just don't get me in that respect (my friends), so I really want someone who understands where I'm coming from. not just PJ, but music in general.

except my family (parents and especially my sister) there is not really a person i could share my "obsession". would be really great, yeah (:

and i am kind of curious what you mean with "your music in genereal"
    How I choose to feel, is how I am

Vienna Stadthalle - 2006
    Nova Rock Festival - 2007
    Manchester 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2 - 2012
    Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin - 2014
    Padova - 2018
    Vienna - 2020
  • Nevermind90Nevermind90 Posts: 722
    sweden?
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • katellis wrote:
    i was given a link to this thread (didn't know it existed) so what the heck. 28/F. i live in the washington dc area but that is temporary while i finish my degree. i actually hope to get out of here in the next year or two, if all works out. thing is, i want to move to the uk after i finish my degree. don't know why, but always wanted to live there. i lived there for a summer and had the best time ever. so if you are reading this and are a male pj fan from the uk, maybe youre the one?

other things .. my last relationship lasted six years and most of that time we were long distance, so i dont mind LD. i've seen pearl jam 28 times and eddie twice. i am working on a phd in child development. my other hobbies are traveling, baking, and long walks (no .. i'm serious on that last one!) i'm quiet, and overly loud/exuberant/social people tend to intimidate me a bit, so just throwing that out there. feel free to check out my facebook if at all interested.

:D

Well there's loads of us lot over in the UK... A whole bunch of people down London way, some up north and a nice little posse that loiter around Birmingham (and even more scattered around in between)... Some of us hang out in the Dublin Crew and Euro Tour 2010 threads in gtf, so if you want to make some friends before you look at moving you can find us over there :)

• pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    edited March 2012
    So I can't find a PJ guy so I find me a PJ girlfriend... :D:D:D:D:D

Photo1507-1.jpg

That's really funny. First thing I saw when I woke this morning. Love the laugh. Maybe we can still chat. lol :lol:
    Post edited by pumpkinhead on
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Posts: 1,019
    Any gay PJ fans out there? :)
    rustedsigns
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Any gay PJ fans out there? :)

I'm not but there are gay PJ fans! :)
  • Nevermind90Nevermind90 Posts: 722
    anyone from sweden? gimmie pm
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • PG98467PG98467 Posts: 108
    Hello,

I live in Dublin, Ireland, anyone out there?

Bye
  • Gremmies,

We've just opened the new gremmie dot net dating service. Have a look!

www.gremmie.net