Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• simalarionsimalarion Posts: 74
    :o Thought that my PJ wife was already mailed to Norway, are you saying it dont work that way?.
    What did the Romans ever do for us?
  • EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    Any success stories from this thread?

Good question, because it seems pretty useless.
    It does... no one is even from the same city or anything here.... Someone said a little while ago they did meet someone through this thread though (it didn't work out, but still).

Yeah, but you never know till you put it out there right? :D
    I don't know anyone who's got together through this thread, but my two best friends are now married after meeting on the forum and I know a couple of others who met around here too...
    Can always use this thread to relate our PJ related dating shenanigans anyway :mrgreen:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    The Headline for this thread should be - PJ Dating service - Cant fint a Better Man?
    :D
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Hey ladies! :);) :wave:

:D
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Wish i'd known about this thread years ago, I would have looked here first !! I do have a gent... but in the past month it has emerged he is a Pearl Jam Hater. I May very well soon be signing up for this dating service ;)

He's a bully actually & a bit of a shit sometimes.. that I can put up with ... but if listening to 'Last Exit' makes you 'want to die inside' then I'm sorry I'm not sure i want to know you! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    Get_Right wrote:
    Any success stories from this thread?

Good question, because it seems pretty useless.

success? sorta, but not really :? i did meet someone on this thread. We met a few times. Not sure if they were considered dates though. Don't think "she likes me likes me". We still hang out and chat and all. I just get the vibe she likes me as a "Friend" though :(
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Wish i'd known about this thread years ago, I would have looked here first !! I do have a gent... but in the past month it has emerged he is a Pearl Jam Hater. I May very well soon be signing up for this dating service ;)

He's a bully actually & a bit of a shit sometimes.. that I can put up with ... but if listening to 'Last Exit' makes you 'want to die inside' then I'm sorry I'm not sure i want to know you! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
    Dump his ass!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    Meg8686 wrote:

I wouldn't date him! He obviously has terrible taste in music - red flag!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Meg8686 wrote:

Uk is not so far from Norway, in fact i was over there last summer when PJ was playing HydePark (was great). What do you say about a "PJ" date next time they are playing in HP or i am over there for another reason ? 8-) .
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I've met a few people from this thread. They didn't want relationships. Sucks, but that's what it is. There is always hope. I wouldn't say this thread is useless, it just takes two people actually willing to go out and give it a shot. 8-). I'd love to meet a PJ chick, the compatability would be awesome, but there are always gonna be differences too. Anyways, back to giving this a shot, why not see what happens.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
    I'm totally digging all the Texas love! Houston, born and raised and not leaving any time soon. Except to see PJ on tour of course[/quote]
    :mrgreen:
    [quote="Marley05"
    I'm totally digging all the Texas love! Houston, born and raised and not leaving any time soon. Except to see PJ on tour of course[/quote]

hehe Love this. :mrgreen:
  • its just gishits just gish Posts: 880
    red mos wrote:
    I'm totally digging all the Texas love! Houston, born and raised and not leaving any time soon. Except to see PJ on tour of course
    :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yep. Texas, kind of raised.. but since they never come here, I get to travel a lot!
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    can't buy what i want... because it is free...
    ooh i quoted that line many times!! , best one.
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    A PJ fan might be nice...although I like diversity too. Not so diverse he likes Theory of a Deadman or anything but still :lol:
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Thought this could use a bump :shock:
  • KaylosKaylos Posts: 37
    A PJ fan might be nice...although I like diversity too. Not so diverse he likes Theory of a Deadman or anything but still :lol:

Most PJ fans ARE nice.... ;) And I have to agree with your location statement. Canada: It is MUCH nicer on top.
    <strong>Loud, And Damned Proud Of It</strong>
  • hyperballadxhyperballadx Posts: 138
    I recently joined Ten Club; however, since 2006 I have been a member of The Bullboard/Dick Rush Was Here which is a community for Primus fans. I started talking to one of the members there, then skype, then actual visits. After a year of doing that, I moved from Texas to MN and now 2012, we have been married for about 2.5 years. You'll meet people in the strangest of places...

;)
  • EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    jjheel13 wrote:
    Any single ladies in the Raleigh-Durham area?

I am shocked and disappointed that 81 didn't beat me to this.

Ladies - he's actually on his way to Indiana. So, if you can meet up halfway in between with a bag of cash, it would really be a match made in heaven.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    jjheel13 wrote:

Ladies - he's actually on his way to Indiana. So, if you can meet up halfway in between with a bag of cash, it would really be a match made in heaven.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    jjheel13 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    bumpity bump
    new york city
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • gdbear71gdbear71 Posts: 21
    Just came across this, doubtful if it works, but who knows, newly single again, might as well give it a try....Any single gals on here in the mid-atlantic/midwest area? FYI for the gals - I am very much into traveling to see PJ - the last serious girlfriend I had I took to PJ shows in Costa Rica and both shows in Amsterdam... Plus, while in Amsterdam, went to a Tom Petty show and Eddie made a surprise appearance at the show and sang two songs w/ Petty, really cool...

Anyhow, it would be cool to date a fellow real PJ fan...I'm a decent normal dude, shoot me a message if wanna chat...

Carlisle
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Temoryian wrote:
    Welcome to the Pearl Jam dating service thread. Ever feel like you just can't have a good relationship with the person your with because she/he isn't a pearl jam fan. I mean how could anyone not be a PJ fanatic? Time to move on and meet someone in your area that has their priorities straight. Get rid of that old hag and date a fellow PJ fan.

22/M/Eau Claire, WI.

From Eau Claire :D
  • Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    Temoryian wrote:
    Welcome to the Pearl Jam dating service thread. Ever feel like you just can't have a good relationship with the person your with because she/he isn't a pearl jam fan. I mean how could anyone not be a PJ fanatic? Time to move on and meet someone in your area that has their priorities straight. Get rid of that old hag and date a fellow PJ fan.

22/M/Eau Claire, WI.

From Eau Claire :D
    Originally from Black River Falls, about 45 minutes south of Eau Claire lol.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Any Ladies in Perth who want to take a "Backseat" to Pearl Jam?...lol :P
    Goddamn been looking forward to using this thread for a while:)

Fiesty fierce female 28 , looking for Pearl Jam orientated male for Good times & maybe more :) Please apply to the pub I live in, Goldies Taphouse, Dorchester UK. Ask for the smoking hot girl upstairs & I'll come down & get you a drink ... tempted, I thought so. see you soon.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Goddamn been looking forward to using this thread for a while:)

Fiesty fierce female 28 , looking for Pearl Jam orientated male for Good times & maybe more :) Please apply to the pub I live in, Goldies Taphouse, Dorchester UK. Ask for the smoking hot girl upstairs & I'll come down & get you a drink ... tempted, I thought so. see you soon.

i have a sudden urge to go to the UK
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I have cash & a passport....