Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Nastasja wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Is it possible to pick up girls at a Pearl Jam concert? Every tour there seems to be less and less single cute girls, and more and more girls who were dragged there by their obsessive boyfriends with their Ed man crushes.

Your " RIGHT " about That!...HEAPS of Chicks at the PJ Shows!.....BUT....None who are ***SINGLE*** lol :P :P :P

I seem to be invisible :( .... :cry:

Well " NASTASJA " Just 'PM' me and I'll ***FIX*** That!!!...PMSL :P :P :P
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

Finally, this thread seems to work :P
    :lol:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Nastasja wrote:
    No u arent ;)

:)
    (Or are you referring to me randomly posting stuff that doesn't even belong to the topics ? ;) )
    not about posting...!! ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

he is far away in Australia..will not work..message me :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Nastasja wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:

lol... :lol:
  • Options
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Greece isn't that close either :P
    ...damn....that's my fate. Everbody ISN'T in BC :oops:
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:

:roll: :roll: ..ok,,im better :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:

In what? ;)
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

In what? ;)
    what u need? ;) ..ill cover it
  • Options

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I better not post that here :P
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I better not post that here :P
    thats why pm are for.. :lol:
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    Is it possible to pick up girls at a Pearl Jam concert? Every tour there seems to be less and less single cute girls, and more and more girls who were dragged there by their obsessive boyfriends with their Ed man crushes.
    nope it isn't anymore. I only saw one cute girl in philly. Least I got a hug from her.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 340
    gorga14 wrote:
    my wave: the thought alone just blew my mind!

always happy to oblige!
    ;)
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:

Your " RIGHT " about That!...HEAPS of Chicks at the PJ Shows!.....BUT....None who are ***SINGLE*** lol :P :P :P

well here you're not!
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    my_wave wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

well here you're not!

:D ....after maniacally posting on this thread not anymore :P
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    i_lov_it wrote:

Well you shoulda come to the Brisbane show cos I was there and I a single LOL...although I will admit that the friends who came with me were all married.

OH and I don't have an Ed crush either, I have a thing for Mike and Matt...I could watch and listen to them play all day. I have no musical talent of my own so am in awe of those who do. :roll:
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Nastasja wrote:
    my_wave wrote:

well i've never met a girl that's a hardcore pj fan outside of the forum, well not any that are single anyways...

You have to find a nice girl and turn her into a hardcore pj fan.....
    But be careful. She could fall for Ed....;)

Bleh, I managed to do that but you could indirectly say that Pearl Jam was the cause for our downfall. :( We first went out in 08 when I was in between seeing PJ a few times that summer, and waiting to see EV solo in a few weeks after we started talking. I laid down the ground work that I'm going to try and convert her. Well it worked. I made her mix cds, etc and she took a liking to PJ. Hell, we even spent the day of our 1 year 1st date anniversary at the Chicago show. Then, fall rolls around and PJ was playing Portland on my birthday. So we made it a vacation and spent 5 days out there.

Well we fought a bunch for some bullshit reasons and when we got back she dumped my ass! :( She claimed she was "unhappy for awhile now" and the vacation was a "relationship test." Her logic was "if we can't be around each other for 5 straight days how could we ever live together?" Being in a long distance relationship (only an hour away though) I guess this was her unfair measuring stick for how we'd interact in longer doses together. Not really a fair comparison to real life when you're stressed about getting lost, running behind schedule, not seeing stuff you wanted to, spending too much money, etc. So indirectly PJ cost me my relationship! :shock: I think some of these issues would have come to light on their own otherwise though. Who knows. *shrugs*.

So now I'm back at it again. I've talked to a few women at shows in the past that I had some interest in, but then you find out they aren't single, or you realize they live on the other side of the country!
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199

Bleh, I managed to do that but you could indirectly say that Pearl Jam was the cause for our downfall. :( We first went out in 08 when I was in between seeing PJ a few times that summer, and waiting to see EV solo in a few weeks after we started talking. I laid down the ground work that I'm going to try and convert her. Well it worked. I made her mix cds, etc and she took a liking to PJ. Hell, we even spent the day of our 1 year 1st date anniversary at the Chicago show. Then, fall rolls around and PJ was playing Portland on my birthday. So we made it a vacation and spent 5 days out there.

Well we fought a bunch for some bullshit reasons and when we got back she dumped my ass! :( She claimed she was "unhappy for awhile now" and the vacation was a "relationship test." Her logic was "if we can't be around each other for 5 straight days how could we ever live together?" Being in a long distance relationship (only an hour away though) I guess this was her unfair measuring stick for how we'd interact in longer doses together. Not really a fair comparison to real life when you're stressed about getting lost, running behind schedule, not seeing stuff you wanted to, spending too much money, etc. So indirectly PJ cost me my relationship! :shock: I think some of these issues would have come to light on their own otherwise though. Who knows. *shrugs*.

So now I'm back at it again. I've talked to a few women at shows in the past that I had some interest in, but then you find out they aren't single, or you realize they live on the other side of the country!

Sorry to hear that man! Not sure if you remember, but you bought my spare for Chicago II this summer. Just remember, its her loss!!
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718

You look like a guy I saw in line at the fan club only show at The Vic Theatre, and if you are you had a huge man crush on Ed yourself.
    I wish I was there.. Too much money. Plus I don't make it obvious I have a man crush on Ed. I have too much dignity. 8-)
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    i_lov_it wrote:

Well you shoulda come to the Brisbane show cos I was there and I a single LOL...although I will admit that the friends who came with me were all married.

well i am too - and i never ever get boys come up and talk to me at any shows or whenever they do they assume im with one of the guys im standing with ........ "oh when your husband/partner/boyfriend comes back ... blah bla " i almost want to walk round with a tee on saying "I AM NOT WITH THIS GUY!!!!!"

less & less single cute girls ..... pppffftttt .....
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options

I agree....it's definitely a strange idea to make a relationship test in an extreme situation like this. You can't compare people at a concert of their favorite band with the person in every day life. I myself am a much more happy person at a PJ concert. I can be downright high ;)
  • Options
    less & less single cute girls ..... pppffftttt .....[/quote]

LOL! Yeah! I'm single but not sure about the cute part - maybe back in the 90s I might've been considered cute but sadly now I'm just a single 30-something mum! haha!! There's now two magnificent Eddie's I adore, Eddie Vedder and my son who he's named after! ;)
    Don't see some men as half empty
    See them half full of shit
  • Options
    MeganCogs wrote:

LOL! Yeah! I'm single but not sure about the cute part - maybe back in the 90s I might've been considered cute but sadly now I'm just a single 30-something mum! haha!! There's now two magnificent Eddie's I adore, Eddie Vedder and my son who he's named after! ;)[/quote]

yeah! turn it around! We women have similar problems :?
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:

I agree....it's definitely a strange idea to make a relationship test in an extreme situation like this. You can't compare people at a concert of their favorite band with the person in every day life. I myself am a much more happy person at a PJ concert. I can be downright high ;)
    +1.but better u can share this love for pj together ;)
  • Options
    I randomly asked if any guys in the ten club line wanted to get engaged to me just so we could ask Ed to play Just Breathe for us!! really wanted to hear it, but alas no takers hahaha ..but they played it anyway, so all worked out well! :lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    zenith wrote:

well i am too - and i never ever get boys come up and talk to me at any shows or whenever they do they assume im with one of the guys im standing with ........ "oh when your husband/partner/boyfriend comes back ... blah bla " i almost want to walk round with a tee on saying "I AM NOT WITH THIS GUY!!!!!"

:lol: We need a traffic light T shirt system for fans at shows...there's an idea for 10C!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:

you DO have your naughty day, eh? ;)
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

you DO have your naughty day, eh? ;)
    this is a normal day....naughty is not that simple....
  • Options
    well all i can say about meeting at shows, just my opinion anyways, but whenever i've been to a show there are always so many beautiful girls and it can be very intimidating, well for me anyways. reasons being everyone is there for pj and to have a good time and enjoy the show, not hook up, well maybe after the show, lol... but no one is ever there alone, so if you see a girl with a guy you don't know if that's her boyfriend or her brother or just a friend, no reason to start any drama... also i think just being a pj fan as a man i feel women deserve nothng but respect and don't really want to have some guy drooling over them at a show, which is why i've never done that, i don't know maybe i'm just weird...
    :?
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    I dont wanna date. I'm happy with getting random trim. Any takers?