• Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    edited September 2012
    Hello
    Post edited by Ernie Vedder on
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    My very first girlfriend and I( yes I'm gay who gives a shit??) met because of PJ ,we met at the SD shows that were a replacement show for the Del Mar fair ..The Nove 5th and 6th shows at SDSA, and we were together for like three years til she died on my sister's b-day ina car crash was one of the saddest days ever... she was my life and I miss her to this day every time I hear Crazy Mary I think of her, was her favorite song.. wish I could meet another kick ass PJ warrior like her, I miss that connection that's for sure.... wow what aa crazy thread, I never expected to go back there LOL .. any how what a great idea!!!

i was all set to make a crude comment about guys caring very much about gay girls ;) but then i read on and felt like a dick. what a tragic story.

yes but what a beautiful life maybe I'll get to meet my next love here who knows? :-) 36 female for female KcKs he he doesn't hurt to try...
  • Options
    this is probably better than any dating site...

dawn, 46, milford, ct. divorced. no kids. old hardcore punk that has been assimilated to society - to an extent! my heart of hearts is still an anarchist! loves music - pearl jam (duh), nin, tool, radiohead, interpol, pixies, sonic youth, the clash, joy division, bad brains, black flag, void, xtc, wilco, sigur ros.
    also love traveling, film, coffee, hanging with friends, good food, walking, my independence, being curious about life, meeting people, and cooking. love animals but have no pets because not home enough to properly care for them. don't drink/don't smoke. im me if you are in the area and want to get some coffee and talk. even if its just platonic (girls too). that's cool. just looking to meet interesting people.
  • Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    FoxyMop wrote:
    stickfig13 wrote:
    Wow! Can you imagine the coversation that would take place on a date between two PJ wonks?

I think it may rival Star Trek!

Star Trek people have a special Vulcan hand gesture thingee... all we have is the "Jamily"

:runs and hides!: :lol:

but what if your a PJ Trekkie?

is it instead of ...arms raised in a V... we sing ...fingers spli into a V...? lol
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    RaeleighRaeleigh Posts: 137
    smithnic wrote:
    I am resorting to this because I have little faith in the general population at large and have had such wonderful experiences with the people I have met through my PJ-related excursions. I am 26, female, and presently located in the black hole that is Michigan. My most recent relationship was with a much-older, still somewhat known musician, and knowing that I love that lifestyle, I can't be happy with regular folk UNLESS they are a die-hard PJ fan--> it makes up for a lot :)

I'm calling Uncle Kracker. That or Bob Ritchie.
    And Michigan's not a black hole. Although it's hard for me to defend it considering I moved out of there to NYC, but still.

Not someone from Michigan. That said, I added that bit of info only because the presumed end of that relationship is still very fresh in my mind and now a part of who I am. Not because I think I am totally awesome (even if I kinda am, just a bit :lol: ) And I have to add, my weekly treks across the country to see Pearl Jam on this tour was probably the single foremost reason the relationship ended and I struggle with whether that bit of selfishness has been worth it. Some good has got to come of this...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    ANY SINGLE LADIES IN THE LA AREA???
    where are the ladies!!!!!! :D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    My very first girlfriend and I( yes I'm gay who gives a shit??) met because of PJ ,we met at the SD shows that were a replacement show for the Del Mar fair ..The Nove 5th and 6th shows at SDSA, and we were together for like three years til she died on my sister's b-day ina car crash was one of the saddest days ever... she was my life and I miss her to this day every time I hear Crazy Mary I think of her, was her favorite song.. wish I could meet another kick ass PJ warrior like her, I miss that connection that's for sure.... wow what aa crazy thread, I never expected to go back there LOL .. any how what a great idea!!!

i was all set to make a crude comment about guys caring very much about gay girls ;) but then i read on and felt like a dick. what a tragic story.

yes but what a beautiful life maybe I'll get to meet my next love here who knows? :-) 36 female for female KcKs he he doesn't hurt to try...
    wow buddy that's a heavy story - so infinitely sorry to hear about your loss. i can't begin to imagine how hard that must've been for you. i hope you find love again - you'll never replace her but hopefully you'll find someone new to start a whole new chapter with. my heart goes out to you - peace, chris.
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • Options
    GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
    if only I were single...
    there once was a note...LISTEN !
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :wave: :wave: Hey guys!! Anyone into the "mature" rocker chick scene? :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Pearl Jam guys are all in love with Eddie Vedder, and I don't stand a chance...I do have a pretty sexy voice, though! :lolno:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    smithnic wrote:
    I am resorting to this because I have little faith in the general population at large and have had such wonderful experiences with the people I have met through my PJ-related excursions. I am 26, female, and presently located in the black hole that is Michigan. My most recent relationship was with a much-older, still somewhat known musician, and knowing that I love that lifestyle, I can't be happy with regular folk UNLESS they are a die-hard PJ fan--> it makes up for a lot :)

I'm calling Uncle Kracker. That or Bob Ritchie.
    And Michigan's not a black hole. Although it's hard for me to defend it considering I moved out of there to NYC, but still.

Not someone from Michigan. That said, I added that bit of info only because the presumed end of that relationship is still very fresh in my mind and now a part of who I am. Not because I think I am totally awesome (even if I kinda am, just a bit :lol: ) And I have to add, my weekly treks across the country to see Pearl Jam on this tour was probably the single foremost reason the relationship ended and I struggle with whether that bit of selfishness has been worth it. Some good has got to come of this...

Oh no. Scott Stapp? That dude will ALWAYS lose to Pearl Jam! :mrgreen:
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    this really IS a cool thread, as for me I'll wait patiently for the perfect fellow PJ fan to share my life with, it's been way to long being by myself..so it's time to find a new love.. anyhow what a kick ass thread. Wonder why it took us so long to think of this!?!?!?
  • Options
    oooh...a pearl jam dating service! i am a one armed blind hermaphrodite who has a farting disorder. anyone wanna go out for some ribs?
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    oooh...a pearl jam dating service! i am a one armed blind hermaphrodite who has a farting disorder. anyone wanna go out for some ribs?

if you had 2 arms, maybe. but ribs with one arm? that's just gonna be too messy.
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 534

OF COURSE it was worth it. I mean, come on, you met some of the coolest and weirdest people on the planet! Got to go to new places that you wouldn't have gone to before, try new foods, watch a new friend throw up the new food, watch the same new friend later make fun of you in jest when you didn't know what to do with the lemon, etc. It was awesome.

...and on top of all of that, you got to see PEARL JAM!!! ...and all of that happened at just ONE of the bajillion shows that you went to, this tour! I can't imagine how many other awesome experiences and people you've met along the way.

I am such a dork.
  • Options
    One really cool 39 y/o PJ chick here! In Seal Beach, CA who absolutely loves PJ, off roading, camping, National Parks and long drives with great music!!! Why is so hard to find a cool guy these days???? I was actually thinking about a dating thread, and wala here it is. Even though its seems pretty hard to actually meet up with some of you. How many of you out there live in OC?? We need an OC PJ thread to set up Local Happy Hours!!! WOW maybe a Bolsa Chica bon fire night with some great tunes blasting!!! Sounds Awesome! :P
  • Options
    One really cool 39 y/o PJ chick here! In Seal Beach, CA who absolutely loves PJ, off roading, camping, National Parks and long drives with great music!!! Why is so hard to find a cool guy these days???? I was actually thinking about a dating thread, and wala here it is. Even though its seems pretty hard to actually meet up with some of you. How many of you out there live in OC?? We need an OC PJ thread to set up Local Happy Hours!!! WOW maybe a Bolsa Chica bon fire night with some great tunes blasting!!! Sounds Awesome! :P

COUNT ME IN ON THAT BON FIRE
  • Options
    bgirl59 wrote:
    :wave: :wave: Hey guys!! Anyone into the "mature" rocker chick scene? :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Pearl Jam guys are all in love with Eddie Vedder, and I don't stand a chance...I do have a pretty sexy voice, though! :lolno:

SO DOES EDDIE. LOL, JUST KIDDING, WHATS UP BGIRL?
  • Options
    MR37543MR37543 Posts: 46
    LOL, hello I'm new (kinda) I used to post at thee olde Synergy board as vitolochica a lifetime ago. From what I remember of that board, there were a few couples that met on Synergy and made it happen in the real world so, it is possible. ;)
    "I know that I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am mine."
  • Options
    Drop1The0LeashDrop1The0Leash Posts: 954
    edited October 2009
    MR37543 wrote:
    LOL, hello I'm new (kinda) I used to post at thee olde Synergy board as vitolochica a lifetime ago. From what I remember of that board, there were a few couples that met on Synergy and made it happen in the real world so, it is possible. ;)

Are you in this thread because your looking? ;)
    Post edited by Drop1The0Leash on
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    WOW maybe a Bolsa Chica bon fire night with some great tunes blasting!!! Sounds Awesome! :P

bon fire with PJ?? Damn, even I will come down all the way from Bay Area. Of course I should just let you know that I am a chick too. :mrgreen:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    WOW maybe a Bolsa Chica bon fire night with some great tunes blasting!!! Sounds Awesome! :P

bon fire with PJ?? Damn, even I will come down all the way from Bay Area. Of course I should just let you know that I am a chick too. :mrgreen:

cool
  • Options
    Wow, how did I never notice this thread before?

26 year old male from NY who's been hanging around this board since the Synergy days...damned if I even remember what my name was on there.

Been a fan since '99 and a fan club member since about then too, so you know I have a semi-decent fan club number haha
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    i dont wanna post my info here
  • Options
    JA222408JA222408 Posts: 40
    edited October 2009
    Post edited by JA222408 on
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Yea
  • Options
    hi. my name is charlie. i live in austin texas. and i love a good cup of joe.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    I'll play along. 22, male, also in Trumbull CT.

Just curious, have any two people from this thread actually met/ gone out?
    4/30/03 Uniondale, NY
    7/8/03 MSG
    7/9/03 MSG
    7/14/03 Holmdel, NJ
    10/1/04 Reading Penn
    10/3/05 Philly
    5/13/06 Hartford, CT
    5/27/06 Camden, NJ aka Philly
    5/31/06 Storytellers Taping
    6/1/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/3/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/19/08 Camden, NJ
    6/24/08 MSG
    6/25/08 MSG
    6/27/08 Hartford, CT
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-27-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-30-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-31-2009
    Hartford, CT 05-15-2010
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    New York, New York 05-20-2010
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 (PJ20)
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 (PJ20)
    Philadelphia, PA 09-02-2012 (Made In America)
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Pittsburgh, PA 10-11-2013
    Buffalo, NY 10-12-2013
    Hartford, CT 10-25-2013
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Bleh, so I'm back again. I successfully converted my former GF to a Pearl Jam fan, and she even spent the Anniversary of our 1st date at Chicago Night 1 show, and we did the Portland show for my Birthday. Then we got back home from the trip and she dumped my ass after we fought too much on the trip and she claimed it was a "relationship test." :cry:

Sooo, I am once again looking for a woman PJ fan in or near the state of WI.....
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    RaeleighRaeleigh Posts: 137
    Aaron 23 wrote:

OF COURSE it was worth it. I mean, come on, you met some of the coolest and weirdest people on the planet! Got to go to new places that you wouldn't have gone to before, try new foods, watch a new friend throw up the new food, watch the same new friend later make fun of you in jest when you didn't know what to do with the lemon, etc. It was awesome.

...and on top of all of that, you got to see PEARL JAM!!! ...and all of that happened at just ONE of the bajillion shows that you went to, this tour! I can't imagine how many other awesome experiences and people you've met along the way.

I am such a dork.

:lol: Haha, I knew you were bound to see me here :oops: And damn straight I have had an amazing time!! Plus, now when I meet random new PJ people and invite them to share my room while forcing them to drive me around and take me out for lobster, I won't be receiving 10 frantic, stalkerish phone calls on a nightly basis :D
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,100
    Unless that is..you like then stalker calls...You know I can call you 10 times a night freaking..if you miss that:)