Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Is this thread a joke? I mean come on.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Hopw could you dislike this thread? Its the best!
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    Hopw could you dislike this thread? Its the best!
    :lol::lol::lol: ofcourse is the best..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    So, recently I was explaining to my friend that I seriously wonder if a man/woman would date another man/woman because of their 10C ranking... Cause I totally would be all about that! Like season-ticket holders for the Packers! Or like trying to find and old millionare thats ready to croke and get hitched. I thought it would make for an interesting story. Kinda like the guy that is willing to pay for room/tickets to find a chick to come along with him to Philly.

PS- This thread is fucking hilarious!
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,100
    I got a bunch of Hotties staying with me in my room!!! in fact 4!!! and none of them will be sitting with me at the philly shows... that will be 3 other hotties:) LOL
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    I got a bunch of Hotties staying with me in my room!!! in fact 4!!! and none of them will be sitting with me at the philly shows... that will be 3 other hotties:) LOL

Whatever you do, don't start singing JD to them!! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    :lol:
    Post edited by Gems and Rhinestones on
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I'm a 192xxx, ladies. ;)
  • Options
    I'm a 192xxx, ladies. ;)
    Hmmm... Thats still a bit too high! But I suppose it would suffice for awhile though. ;)
  • Options
    jbmulder9jbmulder9 Posts: 228
    wow is all i have to say about this thread :)

35. male. rhode island. i'm tall. i'm a dork. i love LOST. i love pearl jam.

thank you. :geek:
    1994 boston II
    1996 hartford
    2003 albany
    2003 mansfield I, II, III
    2004 boston I, II
    2006 boston II
    2008 mansfield II
    2009 philadelphia I, IV
    2010 buffalo, hartford, boston
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I'm a 192xxx, ladies. ;)
    Hmmm... Thats still a bit too high! But I suppose it would suffice for awhile though. ;)
    It's good for a cheap date. 8-)
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i debate if i fight to get my ex back only because of her love of pj...
  • Options
    MEGATRON wrote:
    If you have to 'convert' or 'convince' your girlfriend, it wasn't meant to be. Plus they prolly only learned to deal with it for your sake... Cut your loses and go to another concert and buy the innocent bystanders some beer! Although, if they were a fan before, hmmm. Boy did you fuck up!

Oh, cheap date?!? Hmmm...
  • Options
    MEGATRON wrote:
    If you have to 'convert' or 'convince' your girlfriend, it wasn't meant to be. Plus they prolly only learned to deal with it for your sake... Cut your loses and go to another concert and buy the innocent bystanders some beer! Although, if they were a fan before, hmmm. Boy did you fuck up!

Oh, cheap date?!? Hmmm...

she converted me...
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 534
    :lol: Haha, I knew you were bound to see me here :oops: And damn straight I have had an amazing time!! Plus, now when I meet random new PJ people and invite them to share my room while forcing them to drive me around and take me out for lobster, I won't be receiving 10 frantic, stalkerish phone calls on a nightly basis :D
    Ha, nothing wrong with being in this thread. 8-) I actually was pretty amazed at how many PJ loving women were at the SLC show and am still wondering where they're all hiding at around town. :lol:

Glad to hear your nightly phone habits have calmed down a bit, haha.
  • Options
    Haha. Good to see this thread survived from the old Message Pit. That being said... any single cute PJ womenz in the Central Ohio area? :D

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 750
    I guess I may as well throw my hat in the ring here ;) Single, Pearl Jam-loving women seem to be a dying breed around these parts (I split my time between London and North Wales). Where ARE you all?!!! So yeah, feel free to PM me if you happen to be part of this (seemingly) soon-to-be-extinct species!

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Any single good looking PJ girls out there for a single guy like me?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Goodness! All you guys that live in far off distant places... Can I come for a visit???
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,159
    Goodness! All you guys that live in far off distant places... Can I come for a visit???
    i got the message.. ;);)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Any single good looking PJ girls out there for a single guy like me?
    i only know one..back off :evil: :)
  • Options
    False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 750

That kinda makes it sound like I'm from Narnia or something, but yeah, sure, why not!

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• Options
    Well, it pretty much is! I know of a pj girlie from Leeds... She is single as well...
  • Options
    i got the message.. ;);)
    I don't know if Joni would allow that!!!
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I'm a 192xxx, ladies. ;)

Take the 1 off that number and I'll consider it! ;) If you took the 1 and 9 off that number, I'm fucking yours! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    Do people want a Pearl Jam dating website?

If I build it, will you come? I'd need to charge a nominal membership to recover my costs/time.

Any interest?
  • Options
    gorga14gorga14 Posts: 103
    Do people want a Pearl Jam dating website?

If I build it, will you come? I'd need to charge a nominal membership to recover my costs/time.

Any interest?

haha do it! i'll totally join! i'm a recently single female pj fan that has found ny'ers kinda suck and like techno music...
  • Options
    hmm, let me see. I could have it use facebook connect so you can join with your facebook details, online groups, forums, dating contacts - i'll do my research over the next few weeks as I get time.
  • Options
    gorga14gorga14 Posts: 103
    hmm, let me see. I could have it use facebook connect so you can join with your facebook details, online groups, forums, dating contacts - i'll do my research over the next few weeks as I get time.

ughh i'll have to reactivate facebook for this! i'm boycotting! but lovin the effort
  • Options
    gorga14 wrote:

ughh i'll have to reactivate facebook for this! i'm boycotting! but lovin the effort

You wouldn't need to have a facebook account, it just allows those with one to connect through facebook. The site itself can be set to work similar to facebook, but independent of facebook.

I just need to find the best software to use for it - where i use dating software or usual social networking software - probably the later because dating software is set up to make a profit for the website, social networking software hands it over to the users to do what they like once they are inside.