Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Fun thread. I'll play along.

31 year old male, obviously single. I live in NYC.

Ok girls, one at a time now, lol.

Would love to date a fellow PJ fan
    Who the f*ck goes around skinning cats~~Ed

It all comes down to changing your head~~John Lennon

MSG 6-24-08/MSG 5-21-10/Philly MIA 9-2-12/Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-13/Brooklyn NY 1&2 10-2013/Philly 1&2 10-2013
  • lorifreud wrote:
    Where do all the male PJ fans hang out in the NJ/NY area??

Right here. I live in Staten Island. Hang out in Brooklyn and Lower manhattan usually.
    Who the f*ck goes around skinning cats~~Ed

It all comes down to changing your head~~John Lennon

MSG 6-24-08/MSG 5-21-10/Philly MIA 9-2-12/Chicago Wrigley Field 7-19-13/Brooklyn NY 1&2 10-2013/Philly 1&2 10-2013
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    lorifreud wrote:
    Philly area single guys?

There are plenty of PJ dudes in the area but not many ladies into the whole going to a Pearl Jam concert thing. I too always thought I would grow out of the going to concert thing but haven't. Nobody gets why I need to see this band every time they come to town or even travel to see them.

Oh well, PJ is worth it :D
  • GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    i_lov_it wrote:
    GB45499 wrote:

Hmmm...Springs-Denver. 1½ hour drive...could be worth it. :lol:
    Oh I'm worth it alright!!!lol ! :mrgreen:

I would Make HER Drive... :P haha

If I made her drive, how could I scope out the potential PJ merch collection?? :lol::mrgreen:
  • Girls?
  • Has anyone ever thought of making a Facebook page for 10c members so we could at least check out who was in our area??
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    lorifreud wrote:
    Has anyone ever thought of making a Facebook page for 10c members so we could at least check out who was in our area??
    It looks like YOU just thought of it! ;) Pretty sure there is no 10c fb page, but there is a Pearl Jam one, so you'llikely find many people there who have posted (can you see who simply likes something??). There are also a million twitters at #pearljam and #pjfam, and others.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    lorifreud wrote:
    Has anyone ever thought of making a Facebook page for 10c members so we could at least check out who was in our area??
    It looks like YOU just thought of it! ;) Pretty sure there is no 10c fb page, but there is a Pearl Jam one, so you'llikely find many people there who have posted (can you see who simply likes something??). There are also a million twitters at #pearljam and #pjfam, and others.

There are a ton of FB groups, too.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    lorifreud wrote:

There are a ton of FB groups, too.
    I like Jeff Ament's Army best on fb - they do a lot of really good posts about the whole band, past and present.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

I like Jeff Ament's Army best on fb - they do a lot of really good posts about the whole band, past and present.

Yeah, that's a good FB page. I was referring to FB groups. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yeah, that's a good FB page. I was referring to FB groups. :lol:
    What does a group do for you? Do you end up being exposed to every member of the group? I don't even know. I mostly only use Facebook for interacting with people I actually know...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Both of you will be at the Chicago RNDM show....I feel a love connection coming on!!

I'm kind of awesome at matchmaking, don't let me down :lol:

I like your 'Avatar' Pic...Maybe I could BUY you a Drink...;) lol
    You flying me out to Australia too? :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    GB45499 wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Oh I'm worth it alright!!!lol ! :mrgreen:

I would Make HER Drive... :P haha

If I made her drive, how could I scope out the potential PJ merch collection?? :lol::mrgreen:

Good Incentive!...;) haha
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Both of you will be at the Chicago RNDM show....I feel a love connection coming on!!

I'm kind of awesome at matchmaking, don't let me down :lol:

I like your 'Avatar' Pic...Maybe I could BUY you a Drink...;) lol

Sort of Depends really...;) lol
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Goddamn been looking forward to using this thread for a while:)

Fiesty fierce female 28 , looking for Pearl Jam orientated male for Good times & maybe more :) Please apply to the pub I live in, Goldies Taphouse, Dorchester UK. Ask for the smoking hot girl upstairs & I'll come down & get you a drink ... tempted, I thought so. see you soon.

First off - PUI. Okay so where are all the Menfolk??

Maybe i need to clarify on the add.. Foxy lady, looking for a gent to bimble around the world going to gigs with, must like Pearl jam, thats the only criteria so far. Erm i'm 28, I'm English/Indian/Italian but born in Scotland so i can probably outdrink you (thats my only negative quality) , theres enough info on here for you to be able to find my front door, and it's open from 11am-11pm . publife is wonderful. so yeah i'm pretty serious too, see my serious face right now!! - https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9781_n.jpg:):)
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Hey ladies!
    Anyone around AZ?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    :lol::lol: ... :roll: If theres no takers in a week, I'm yours :)
    81 wrote:
    8-)

i'll check back next sat :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Errrr, BUMP!!

it's saterday :P :lol:
    any takers :corn:

:wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    :lol::lol: ... :roll: If theres no takers in a week, I'm yours :)
    81 wrote:
    8-)

i'll check back next sat :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Errrr, BUMP!!

it's saterday :P :lol:
    any takers :corn:

:wave:

Sort of yes, but none of them are PJ fans :x :x :x & I'm not making the same mistake twice. So still looking. obviously I'm F.A.T.G at the thought of teaming up with you sir (Sir?) but & I don't think the world is ready for us yet :lol::lol: Besides your an infant with a lung capacity of a 90 year old ... it just wouldn't work out.

Saying that I'It's inevitable we'll end up at a gig together one day. Whenever that happens... let me buy you a drink 8-)
    fatg?

i think i just got shot down. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if we end up at the same show someday, we will share a beer. :thumbup: :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    fatg?

i think i just got shot down. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if we end up at the same show someday, we will share a beer. :thumbup: :wave:

PM sent
  • Looks like some PJ fans will be getting together Saturday at the Global Festival... could be some potential there! :P
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
    382520_331072726979375_1997039888_n.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Meg8686 wrote:

:lol:
  • Meg8686 wrote:

Sort of yes, but none of them are PJ fans :x :x :x & I'm not making the same mistake twice. So still looking. obviously I'm F.A.T.G at the thought of teaming up with you sir (Sir?) but & I don't think the world is ready for us yet :lol::lol: Besides your an infant with a lung capacity of a 90 year old ... it just wouldn't work out.

Saying that I'It's inevitable we'll end up at a gig together one day. Whenever that happens... let me buy you a drink 8-)

Wtf does "F.A.T.G." mean? hahaha

foaming at the ...gills? gullet?

fucked amongst ten gentlemen???
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Meg8686 wrote:

Rofl_10.gif
    Meg8686 wrote:

i know.....and it's hot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Meg8686 wrote:

:clap: Bravo.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • 81 wrote:

i know.....and it's hot

farting around trained grizzlies???
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>